Pages:
Author

Topic: When and why did you start using Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 15505 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 16, 2016, 12:57:01 PM
i think there are two important reasons that  i start using bitcoin, first is that it is a safe investment, as it can even give me profit for simply holding my bitcoin and the second reason is that i can use bitcoin more easily and safely for shopping even in our local market..

I agree that holding bitcoin is one good investment and we all know that holding it for a long time will give us profit in return.  As long as we are investing money that is excess in our monthly budget, there is a high possibility of succes in this plan because we don't need to touch it or convert it as soon as we saw little increase in price of bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 16, 2016, 12:17:48 PM
I started a year ago. I knew about it, but I didn't know that the price will grow so much and so fast. If I would know I would buy it earlier.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
October 16, 2016, 10:47:43 AM
I started to use them 2 years back when my friend told me that I can earn extra  money from it, firstly I didn't had faith in it but when he showed me his payment proofs I felt confident and started using it.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 16, 2016, 10:44:15 AM
I started using bitcoins since last year the same month as now. And I just did using it because that is giving me able to get good profit. But I just knew about this bitcoin forum lately. So upon keep on researching and reading some threads, this lead me for putting me here in forum. And as of now, I am just keep on collecting bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2016, 08:55:02 AM
i think there are two important reasons that  i start using bitcoin, first is that it is a safe investment, as it can even give me profit for simply holding my bitcoin and the second reason is that i can use bitcoin more easily and safely for shopping even in our local market..
Bitcoin is not really good in investment if you are going to waste your money in investment because you can really lose bitcoin here if you said no i can\t lose money because investment is really safe nope mate investment is a myth and there are scamming money.

Majority of users feels that bitcoin is good investment for the future and that is the reason they are investing their money in it and the fact is most of them are not using it as a currency but using treating it only as an investment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
October 16, 2016, 08:52:58 AM
Bitcoin is not really good in investment if you are going to waste your money in investment because you can really lose bitcoin here if you said no i can\t lose money because investment is really safe nope mate investment is a myth and there are scamming money.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
October 16, 2016, 08:43:43 AM
Using bitcoin in some countries may even be banned. Due to the fact that governments do not always recognize bitcoin as a currency, there are difficulties with the implementation of the coins.
Activity: 314
October 16, 2016, 08:05:42 AM
Since my area is very small, or even non-existent infrastructure for use bitcoin, I sell it or exchange to dollars. Life layered thing and we have to live as it turns out.
Activity: 406
Wolf
October 08, 2016, 02:49:47 PM
I started on year 2015 when  my friend  introduced it too me, at first  im quite hesitant to  engage into bitcoin because  it might  be one  of the scams out there on online world  but  my friend  explains well it to me and  im quite interested  and  give a try and i found it thats  its true we could   possibly earn  here.

It's nice that you have a friend like that. Introducing bitcoin to someone is not an easy job tho cause most people think that it's a scam at first. I'm planning also to take my friend with me in the bitcoin world, I'm just waiting when the time comes and my knowledge about bitcoin is enough
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
October 08, 2016, 02:30:32 PM
Last year is my starting using bitcoin since you have a chance to be rich in the future if you have more bitcoins to hold for a long time thats why i am collecting more bitcoins and altcoin to save for a long time and have a chance to be millionaire someday..
Activity: 281
October 08, 2016, 02:11:00 PM
Merit: 540
October 08, 2016, 10:36:31 AM
More then a year ago is answer on question when I start using bitcoins. Why? I saw big opportunity to make some money while I sit at home and have fun.
Except the fact that I'm earning something, I like idea behind blockchain, maybe we are on beginning of something great. It's why I'm still here, contributing as I can. I believe with the help of bitcoin we can change this world.
There are always be a big opportunity in using bitcoin you can make some money in every activities your going to do investment is one of the best one where you need to do is to deposit and sit and watch your money growing i started using bitcoin long year ago when im was 14 years old now im 17 so im using bitcoin since 3 years
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 08, 2016, 10:24:49 AM
i'm beginning to know bitcoin as early 2013. at that time there was a friend who introduced bitcoin on me. he helped me how to use and look for bitcoin. since then, I became a bitcoin finder
Well i was a bit late to know about bitcoin,i came to know about bitcoin in 2015 and to me also my facebook friend introduced me about the bitcoins.Then searching in the net and joining this forum i automatically learnt all other things about the bitcoins.
legendary
October 08, 2016, 10:20:27 AM
i'm beginning to know bitcoin as early 2013. at that time there was a friend who introduced bitcoin on me. he helped me how to use and look for bitcoin. since then, I became a bitcoin finder
Majority of us are here because of our friends who introduced us to bitcoins, when my friend told me I was not interested in investing money in it but after  understanding entire concept I felt its worth to invest money in it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
October 08, 2016, 09:35:27 AM
it was the time in 2013 of year , when i was not got money by my parents because of our low family income . then i searched on Google the best and speedy way to make money online then i found this topic also of bitcoin . then i searched best way to earn by bitcoin then i found it is only signature campaign .
Well i had found this forum a bit later then when i really joined it because i didnt believe we could get paid for post, soo i were reading the much i could about bitcoin and crypto world, till i choosed to join and make the questions to members here, just after that i tryed to join signatures, and i found a problem i were newbie and there had some rules to join signatures and how to achieve the activity. In the end i had reached full member and joined a signature, since then im earning a extra income with bitcoin and its helping me a lot.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
October 08, 2016, 08:44:45 AM
Activity: 868
October 08, 2016, 08:10:38 AM
it was the time in 2013 of year , when i was not got money by my parents because of our low family income . then i searched on Google the best and speedy way to make money online then i found this topic also of bitcoin . then i searched best way to earn by bitcoin then i found it is only signature campaign .

Yeah even I was trying to help my family financially, and my first plan was to go for part time job but salary was not too high so I thought to search for online work and I found this forum.
Activity: 882
October 08, 2016, 07:57:08 AM
Activity: 672
October 08, 2016, 07:43:39 AM
I started to use it in 2015 when my friend came up an idea of earning extra money and explained me the entire concept of bitcoin and after that I have never looked back.
legendary
Merit: 1060
October 08, 2016, 02:16:44 AM
I have started to make my first bitcoins on May of 2016. Rigistred here and while I hadn't any rank I was making coins on faucets. Now I am full member, but my earnings are still do not satisfy me. Waiting for next rank  Smiley
I began to interested in bitcoins after my boyfriend get in this world. But he joined year and few months ago. He were talking me a lot about bitcoin and it is still one of his favorite topics. I accepted bitcoin as new way of scam and was too skeptic. Believed in it only when we gone to ATM and he cashed out his bitcoins there. Now I even regret that I didn't join that time (year and few months ago) today I would have high rank and my earnings would be higher.
This is the very same thing that has happened to my friends and how I get them into Bitcoin. I mentioned it to them that I am making good amount of money out of Bitcoins and they were just "Mehh." "Another scam." "Lame". Months after that, I started to cash out some of my money. I got myself a new phone, and I don't save my fiat money anymore because I don't have to. I buy as much food as I want. Back then, I would just eat as little as possible.

When they noticed that I can now support myself, they quickly got interested in Bitcoins. I talked to them about it and what I do in Bitcoins. I guided them for a while and now one of my friends is quickly approaching my level.
Pages:
Jump to: