Pages:
Author

Topic: When and why did you start using Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 15505 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
October 01, 2016, 06:14:38 PM
 began to recognize bitcoin about 2 years ago. I began to recognize bitcoin because at that time there was a friend who suggested to make money online using bitcoin. then since that time I kept looking for bitcoin until now
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 01, 2016, 02:42:51 PM
I started using bitcoin about three years ago.Actually i've nothing much knowledge about bitcoin at that time, i tried to register an account in freebitco.in and coinbase.Now still i using it .From that time,I stared using bitcoin by curiousness and also bear my internet bill.
Activity: 959
October 01, 2016, 02:04:05 PM
I started with bitcoins two years ago.
Was looking for some kind of new orientation and a few extra bucks in the pocket.
I'm still here, learned a little programming and much about bitcoin. It's nice to have this hobby.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
October 01, 2016, 01:58:15 PM
I started using bitcoin about six months ago because I was too afraid to it.  I knew it about a year ago and was introduced it by my friend who was enjoying earning online through typing captchas.  So basically why I do it because of money.  I wanted to earn some money online and it was bitcoin who made it possible.

Earning from captcha is good only if you don't have any other options to earn them as the payouts are too low and even some captcha services doesn't pay at the end of the day.
Activity: 240
October 01, 2016, 12:47:52 PM
For me bitcoin very favorable in terms of revenue. This is an opportunity to become richer. Support for bitcoin is also needed, because of the popularity depends on the price of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 01, 2016, 12:34:38 PM
I started using bitcoin about six months ago because I was too afraid to it.  I knew it about a year ago and was introduced it by my friend who was enjoying earning online through typing captchas.  So basically why I do it because of money.  I wanted to earn some money online and it was bitcoin who made it possible.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 01, 2016, 12:25:15 PM
I started using bitcoin a month ago. Why? Since my friend shared us about bitcoin im a little bit interested and have an opportunity to have extra income on my own. wherever i go, i can used bitcoin to have fun, gather information and even getting a benefit from it  Smiley
Activity: 798
September 30, 2016, 11:40:29 AM
using bitcoin three years ago when the price of the bitcoin hit $1200. Why? Since that time I have no job and always try to make money on the internet. then I find a bitcoin is being discussed in the vibrant and eventually up to this point I continue using bitcoin.

So did you buy at that price or you sold some coins at that high price? I was bit late in bitcoin world I started using it 2 years back when price was around $300 level.
legendary
Activity: 1232
September 30, 2016, 11:28:35 AM
using bitcoin three years ago when the price of the bitcoin hit $1200. Why? Since that time I have no job and always try to make money on the internet. then I find a bitcoin is being discussed in the vibrant and eventually up to this point I continue using bitcoin.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
September 30, 2016, 11:23:28 AM
Started reading up on it in 2012, started using it in 2013 and never looked back.  Got involved because I'm an economics geek and it fitted nicely with my ideological beliefs.

Now doing everything I can to help grow the ecosystem :-)
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
September 30, 2016, 11:21:08 AM
I started to use bitcoins 2 years back as I found it very interesting concept and a great opportunity to earn extra money from it and more you make efforts more you will have in your hands whose value keeps on increasing over a period of time.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
September 30, 2016, 11:17:11 AM
More then a year ago is answer on question when I start using bitcoins. Why? I saw big opportunity to make some money while I sit at home and have fun.
Except the fact that I'm earning something, I like idea behind blockchain, maybe we are on beginning of something great. It's why I'm still here, contributing as I can. I believe with the help of bitcoin we can change this world.
Activity: 812
September 30, 2016, 11:01:41 AM
I'm using bitcoin around the end of 2015 ago. I use bitcoin as I told my friend that the bitcoin I can get money easily. Then my friend told about the signature campaign and trade. And I continued to use it because I've been getting a lot of benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 1022
September 30, 2016, 09:38:26 AM
I started using bitcoin this 2016 only, And my reason why I started to used it, because the basic benefits of it, and advantage of it also for the users in including me of course.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
September 30, 2016, 08:58:53 AM
I was curious about Bitcoin when people in my circle started to talk about it. Even my childhood friend knows about it. So I checked it out and it turns out that it's a new way to earn money online. Up to now, I'm using Bitcoin to earn extra income. I'm not able to get any part time job in my current area but even if I do, it doesn't pay as much as Bitcoin. Earning Bitcoins is so much easier and pays much more than having a part time job.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
September 30, 2016, 08:58:35 AM
Started using it in 2013 and stopped using it till 2015-2016.. Why did I start using it? One of the best payment processing methods I came across and was way better than PayPal and PerfectMoney "which I where using before".

Indeed it is something the news and information that's very fun for me, because it will give a good effect on growth. all the people who already understand about bitcoin will surely prefer the bitcoin as digital currency, because it is far greater than the benefits of using digital currencies more
Activity: 112
September 30, 2016, 08:54:00 AM
Started using it in 2013 and stopped using it till 2015-2016.. Why did I start using it? One of the best payment processing methods I came across and was way better than PayPal and PerfectMoney "which I where using before".
Activity: 80
September 27, 2016, 11:09:45 AM
2013, I purchased my first litecoin, and then bitcoin on btc-e.com. I started trading and gambling after I had bitcoin. I knew bitcoin in the end of 2011, but didn't buy. The biggest pity in my life.  Cry Cry
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 27, 2016, 11:05:57 AM
I started bitcoin because i like to buy or pay something without beeing following by NSA or i dont know who !

but actually i a have my own company of call center and i buy all my credit with bitcoin with a voip !

that actually for me the best way to call and the bitcoin change my life ... Smiley
Activity: 532
September 27, 2016, 10:53:54 AM
I hardly remember it but it is all because of investment at first. I saved a lot of money and I dont really want to put it in a bank, then O found this option where I could raise it more so I grabbed the opportunty to maybe gain some more even with its risk. That was a year ago I think or maybe more.
Lol how you can find bitcoin. is it you're looking for an online investment in the internet and then discovered bitcoin? yeah it was just like my story, I'm looking for an investment in the internet and accidentally saw a site that reviews about bitcoin, and I later joined

Pages:
Jump to: