Pages:
Author

Topic: When bullrun comes - page 14. (Read 60570 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 19, 2019, 06:49:55 PM
No one can guess when bull run will come, we just wait and wait and wait, and maybe after we go sleep and wake up some day the bull run will already be started.
In the present uncertainty, it is hard to predict bull run. But if it can pass $4200, maybe we will see sooner. At least for now there is no innovation, and it is best to wait until predictable time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
March 19, 2019, 06:47:18 PM
Basically everyone should be careful about what coin to support. To be honest, i’ve never doubt about bitcoin or ethereum will have a bright future. There are also a few more coins in the market which are reliable. Bull season eventually will come, all we need is patience and having some faith on crypto market.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
March 19, 2019, 06:41:51 PM
what do you mean is that when a bullrun occurs, bad coins will also experience a significant increase? if yes, I think you are wrong, every year will be different because the number of coins that are always increasing, so the market will not be able to increase everything especially for coins that do not have a real concept
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
March 19, 2019, 06:35:29 PM
Bull run will bring more spring weather to crypto market and i expect at least 2 years for the start point of bull trend. Let's see what will happen after this summer months.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
freelanex.io
March 19, 2019, 06:34:03 PM
When the market rises, the price of the coin will flow following it and opening up big opportunities for holders who hold lots of coins. However, not all coins can meet such expectations, many of them will go to zero because they are useless and new coins appear better. When will the bull market come? Certainly, no one will find out.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
March 19, 2019, 06:10:12 PM
We are approaching at the end of April and this subject of Bull Run or Bull Market is quite exhausting and the best thing to do is take life forward and forget about it! Because maybe these events will not happen again in the next 'years'! What would keep the market from dropping again and again? So it's better to be realistic and continue to do the normal things without many expectations.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
March 19, 2019, 05:35:30 PM
Who needs a bullrun! Generally, all the coins are faring alright. We just need the market to sustain this momentum till everything stabilises fully for any massive bull run to occur comfortably
until now we could see the market survive and very few moves. many people concluded this is a sign of the coming of the bull because the market does not move down, and remained at that position right now. but until when the market should be like this, waiting for a very long time.
Activity: 448
March 19, 2019, 05:32:04 PM
Who needs a bullrun! Generally, all the coins are faring alright. We just need the market to sustain this momentum till everything stabilises fully for any massive bull run to occur comfortably
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
March 19, 2019, 05:26:29 PM
No one can guess when bull run will come, we just wait and wait and wait, and maybe after we go sleep and wake up some day the bull run will already be started.
Activity: 686
March 19, 2019, 05:23:12 PM
Bullrun is like rain which brings blessings to all coins, it's still hard to guess when bullrun will come because the current market conditions are still very unstable and weak. Everyone is impatient and hopes to come in the near future. If you believe that bullrun is close, keep what you hold now and not easily influenced by the situation.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
March 19, 2019, 05:19:32 PM
when bull run will come???actually this is not predictable but the next two month will be really crucial for bitcoin and i can say we are going to bull run.
my prediction july or august
If the correct prediction you do, should not now visible in the market if the bull will come soon. mid this year will probably make the deciding whether your predictions are right or wrong. because many people who said we should wait until the end of the year.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
March 19, 2019, 05:16:51 PM
I would begin by saying making profit in crypto has something to do with knowing the coins that you are dealing with because not all coins are valuable. There is a need to have intense knowledge on the product value of the coins. A lot of people have missed the opportunity to enjoy bull run season due to the shit coins many are holding. One should not be a novice when it comes to investment in crypto coins. Bull run could emerge anytime in crypto market which will only favour as many whose coins are valuable.Hence, it is advisable to research well on various coins before investing into them so as to be partakers of the bull run whenever it begins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
March 19, 2019, 05:14:56 PM
when bull run will come???actually this is not predictable but the next two month will be really crucial for bitcoin and i can say we are going to bull run.
my prediction july or august
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
March 19, 2019, 04:47:17 PM
the increases in last week are nothing when we compare it our loss last year. So I hope it is not a small bull or something like that. We need a higher increase at a market cap to compensate ours loses and only a real Bull can do this. so we need to be patient and hold our cryptocurrency and wait for that time.

That is right we have only encounter a small bull run happen but that is the good sign that the market is continue to recover the prices from down fall, i am expecting or predicting that the bull run might happen at the end of 2019.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
March 19, 2019, 04:01:18 PM
Definitely a bull market will please crypto enthusiasts, but not all coins will justify hopes and investments, since the market is already overflowed with useless monotonous projects. In the future, there will not be such a massive pumping as 2017.
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 19, 2019, 12:51:20 PM
I agree. When the bull run comes, all the price of the coin goes up. Obviously, that could happen because everyone became a panic buy. So that makes people buy several altcoins and hopes to profit from the altcoins they have bought. But, in my opinion, it is better to buy coins that surely someone else will buy it too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
February 19, 2019, 12:28:45 PM
Bulls are still weak and they need a lot of time to gain strength and take all the coins from the bears. Why didn't bears sell for $15 000 - 20 000 now they're selling coins. It is better to maintain growth and sell more expensive.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
February 19, 2019, 11:10:43 AM
That's weird. I think everyone is waiting for bull run just for this. But before the bullrun, you can trade a variety of little-known coins. But it is very risky because of the unknown coins are very often cut their volumes simply by burning your coins. This is very bad for the price of the coin and your plans. Therefore, in the short term, trading such coins is the best option but not to keep such coins for long.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
February 14, 2019, 09:31:40 AM
I think when the market will reign supreme despair, after another fall, when the headlines of all the news will again cry for the end of cryptocurrency, then we will see growth.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
February 14, 2019, 07:12:00 AM
I agree, many experts predict growth by the end of the year, many say that they just wait...) My judgement - the market is recovered after rapid growth of 2017, and you shan't expect any strong growth till summer.
I already wrote that HardFork ETH can be a good reason. But I can not understand your point of view, what will be the reason for the growth in the summer?
Very prosaic. But I think that we should not expect a bull run. Many have long lost hope for cryptocurrency. It seems to me that bullrun expects only little-known currencies.
Learn the history of the changes in the value of bitcoin and understand why we should be ready for the bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: