Pages:
Author

Topic: When bullrun comes - page 18. (Read 60570 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 161
February 10, 2019, 10:22:24 AM
The bull trend today still has to show serious performance. I think that this will happen very soon, in spite of all the negative predictions of people who today say that everything will be bad and nothing will turn out. I am sure that most of the correction is over.

i do not think it happend soon. not in this year. 2019 is recovery year. 2020 possibly year of bullrun. plus halfing in 2020.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
February 10, 2019, 10:19:51 AM
We are all powerfully awaiting the bull run.
It is better one get involved the projects that are valuable just as you have said,because bounteous reward will be enjoyed when bull run hit the valuable tokens.. That one will not regret not doing the reasonable projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
February 10, 2019, 10:02:49 AM
The big run was end in end of 2017 and last year was not comes to bull run due to bad marketing condition. Anyway lot of cryptocurrency experts are say 2020 will be come next big bull run again and top coin prices will be up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
February 10, 2019, 09:54:23 AM
Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

Investors will become more and more wise, the dead coins will not be able to recover. Don't be greedy on altcoin with a low price of just a few sat, it will make you regret it.
I’ve experience to buy shitcoins and it makes me feel bad until now, so its good not to be greedy at all. The bull will come as expected, but thinking where to invest should be done properly. Shitcoins are not working well right not, there is no more hype, invest with the good technology.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 10, 2019, 09:50:14 AM
for now the market is still stable at last year's price, there is no sign of a movement indicating that it will soon rise this year, maybe it still takes time to slowly rise again and repeat from below.
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
February 10, 2019, 08:45:29 AM
no need to rush, the bull run will come at the right time and it's not instant that we need time until the bull run actually occurs.
patience is a very necessary thing in the trading world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
February 10, 2019, 08:39:48 AM
The bull trend today still has to show serious performance. I think that this will happen very soon, in spite of all the negative predictions of people who today say that everything will be bad and nothing will turn out. I am sure that most of the correction is over.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 08:00:11 AM
I do not agree with those who are waiting for the running of the bulls in the near future. In my opinion, in 2019 there are no prerequisites for running with the bull. So the crypto spring will not come as fast as everyone is waiting for it. But again, this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 10, 2019, 07:53:58 AM
Yeah not all coins are worth to invest in. Some coins came into being and it has lost it value so all that happens daily is pump and dump. Just invest in coins with basis and you will see that the crypto world is full of potentials.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
February 10, 2019, 07:44:45 AM
I think that in about 2 years there will be a very noticeable bullish trend

Yeah it takes time before bull run comes again in the market and it is unexpected. Do not lose your patience of waiting because when you let go this chance of investing, you gonna regret this time of being doubtful. Do not wait for the market to bull and wish for it without any coins that you keep. Many are waiting for this trend and taking action, be with them.
true because patience will bring great pleasure to us all especially in crypto if you want to be patient waiting to get big results it's easy than those who are not patient most become the opposite of those who are patient
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
February 10, 2019, 07:41:10 AM
Maybe this coming months or year we can't predict the bull run in the market and I think it will take more time to get his stable value in shape. What we can only do is to deal with it the market and just ourselves in patients with our holding currency to make a better profit in the future just in case.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
February 10, 2019, 07:06:33 AM
Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

Investors will become more and more wise, the dead coins will not be able to recover. Don't be greedy on altcoin with a low price of just a few sat, it will make you regret it.
Activity: 517
February 10, 2019, 06:01:20 AM
Why you are wait for one side bull run means from last some days market pump little little so you can earn in this pump too by the away i thanks in Aug market goes up with good numbers.
maybe it's going to happen, but we need more small pumps to see bullrun. maybe if the market is able to survive for its current growth, maybe mid or until the end of this year we will see a bull.
copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
February 10, 2019, 05:59:03 AM

We need positive vibes here like what your doing. The market is not stable some stop in crypto because too much disappointment of the market. Still so many want to do crypto even this time and have strong faith that bullrun will come someday and all will have lambo.

Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
February 10, 2019, 05:54:59 AM
Why you are wait for one side bull run means from last some days market pump little little so you can earn in this pump too by the away i thanks in Aug market goes up with good numbers.
Activity: 1764
February 10, 2019, 05:39:57 AM
Nobody knows whether there will be a growth in the cryptocurrency market at all, maybe we will see something in 2020 when there will be a bitcoin halving, but this year most likely we are waiting for the bottom after bottom, because no one wants to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
February 10, 2019, 05:37:33 AM
This is mostly true but it’s still better to stay away from shitcoins. There are already many good and promising coins in crypto market. So, make your investments wisely and just wait for the bullrun.
Activity: 249
February 10, 2019, 05:32:55 AM
Bullrun will happen but do not know when it is clearer because it is difficult to know or predict it.
coins that don't have great potential can be profitable if Bullrun comes especially coins that have great potential, it will be more profitable. be more careful, it is necessary because to avoid things that are not desirable or will plunge into crime.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
February 10, 2019, 04:19:13 AM
Bull run will come with reason. At the moment we are at bearish market for more than a year and the market is prepared for the cycle change. With institutional investors entering the market it will happen for sure.
the period of a year may be one of the deadlines that can be used as a moment for bullrun to come. but when the right time can not be ascertained

There's always a right time for bitcoin to experience another bull run again which could be better that what we've experience last 2017. Even if 2018 wasn't good for our holdings, but for the best part of it we wi be able to have huge chance seeing higher price that's more profitable than the last bull run. We all knew it reached 20k that time, and it could be doubled up when market will began to soar higher again.
yeah definitely bull will come at any time but don't mind it for now and try to adapt the environment changes in the market since its already been in long time. Bull run will start I guess if bitcoins backing stuffs are finalized and ICO for alternative coins will be replaced to security token offering so investors will come again and prevent incompetent losses.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 10, 2019, 02:50:56 AM
Bull run will come with reason. At the moment we are at bearish market for more than a year and the market is prepared for the cycle change. With institutional investors entering the market it will happen for sure.
the period of a year may be one of the deadlines that can be used as a moment for bullrun to come. but when the right time can not be ascertained

There's always a right time for bitcoin to experience another bull run again which could be better that what we've experience last 2017. Even if 2018 wasn't good for our holdings, but for the best part of it we wi be able to have huge chance seeing higher price that's more profitable than the last bull run. We all knew it reached 20k that time, and it could be doubled up when market will began to soar higher again.
Pages:
Jump to: