Pages:
Author

Topic: When bullrun comes - page 16. (Read 60570 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4
February 12, 2019, 06:07:26 PM
To be sage, just forget the thoughts of a bull run and focus on today and tomorrow
Focus on today by buying short term project tokens

Focus on tomorrow by buying long term profits targets
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
February 12, 2019, 06:02:33 PM
To this day I still cannot convince myself that Bullrun will be present in the near future or mid-2019. The market has indeed increased but only slightly and has not shown a sufficiently large number. We can only wait and continue to wait, indeed that's all I can do for now. I have no idea.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
February 12, 2019, 05:29:41 PM
In general the advice if you're new is to start with Bitcoin to learn the ropes, and then move into alts later once you are more familiar with crypto. I would say this is also a good strategy as we hopefully near the end of a bear market  bitcoin is often the one that leads any recovery.
bitcoin is a good choice to start investing in cryptocurrency especially when the arrival of bullrun is certain that the price of bitcoin will experience a big surge, and now all prices in the cryptomarket are in the lowest order so there will be an increase going forward.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 12, 2019, 05:24:56 PM
I read a lot of different predictions about the possible growth of the cryptocurrency market. It seems to me that real growth can begin at the end of 2019.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 12, 2019, 05:23:09 PM
I think that at the moment it is not worth investing in cryptocurrencies, except in small portions. The market has not yet reached the bottom. Investing in ICO now will not be the best option, but also do not forget that such projects as Ethereum were born at the time of the decline of the cryptocurrency market.

It is necessary to invest, but you are right to say that it should be done without much risk, you need to keep in mind a possible collapse in prices, suddenly there will be more favorable prices
Activity: 448
February 12, 2019, 04:45:09 AM
No one knows when bull run would happen again. But i thing i know is that everyone here hopes that bull run would come even if years to wait for it, surely traders and investors that had experienced last bull run on decembernof 2017 are motivated with what they are doing now. So dont lose hope.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 12, 2019, 04:39:14 AM
In general the advice if you're new is to start with Bitcoin to learn the ropes, and then move into alts later once you are more familiar with crypto. I would say this is also a good strategy as we hopefully near the end of a bear market  bitcoin is often the one that leads any recovery.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
February 12, 2019, 04:20:00 AM
I think that at the moment it is not worth investing in cryptocurrencies, except in small portions. The market has not yet reached the bottom. Investing in ICO now will not be the best option, but also do not forget that such projects as Ethereum were born at the time of the decline of the cryptocurrency market.

isnt it be good moment for us to invest in cryptocurreny market. i think currency price already cheap enough , although much people it will hit new bottom.if we decided to buy bitcoin we have to ready if its price moved down again.
Activity: 616
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
February 12, 2019, 03:43:37 AM
I feel it too. That feeling of being envy as to whY that certain project excel even when it is obviously a scam projecy, just driven the price by mere hype and fomo in market chatgroups.
Activity: 434
February 11, 2019, 12:32:14 PM
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
February 11, 2019, 11:45:31 AM
I am sure that the bull market will definitely come to our world and the market will have to have great opportunities in the future. I think and I hope that all the same we will have great opportunities, especially if oil money can now be invested in cryptocurrency.

Exactly this but the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 882
Volare.network
February 11, 2019, 11:45:12 AM
if the bull run comes, maybe crypto will be very great and there will be lots of new investors joining. This is good for the future, but I don't know when the bull run comes.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 11, 2019, 11:42:27 AM
No one is certain on the coin that will bring huge profit. The best thing is to randomly invest in as many project as possible, provided the project is promising.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 11, 2019, 11:40:27 AM
Wake me up when the bull run starts...I feel old already thinking that bullrun can come in 2021 or 2022..but hei , at least my kids will enjoy it. Very tricky to predict when the bull run will actually begin as for now signs are good, chart looks good so maybe I will start to fill my wallets soon...
Looking for the future without doubting that things will happen, I'm also positive that bull will be there, not yet sure when but it will comes up
to cheer the market again and let those believers to enjoy what they've invested, future for your love ones will be much brighter when bull comes
and the timing will all be for them.

I'm also holding little assets where I wanted to wait till the high peak will be reached.
copper member
Activity: 94
February 11, 2019, 11:26:11 AM
It was great to see Ethereum back in the second place in the CoinMarketCap, this just proves my theory that Ethereum is always the best bet to go for by any newbie, it has so much potential and so many things in store for the future.
copper member
Activity: 154
www.codex.one
February 11, 2019, 11:15:42 AM
Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

I guess when bull run comes, there still no profit awaits those who didn't invest while the market is not in a good condition, I think for the moment we still need to work hard not considering the fact that the market is down.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 11, 2019, 11:11:33 AM
I am trying to get myself ready for the bull run but don't have many coins right now at all, I really need to get my head in gear and start collecting some of the top coins first because with Bitcoin I think they will be the first movers and shakers and then find some small-cap coins with humongous potential and hold a few bags of those in case some get that nice 20 to 40 x movement that we so much liked in 2017 and early 2018 before everything tanked lol. I am going to work very hard over the next six months to accumulate what I can in tokens and coins and just be ready for when the market really wants to pop and I just hope I can do it in time to make a significant change in my life and the lives of those around me.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
February 11, 2019, 11:04:52 AM
Wake me up when the bull run starts...I feel old already thinking that bullrun can come in 2021 or 2022..but hei , at least my kids will enjoy it. Very tricky to predict when the bull run will actually begin as for now signs are good, chart looks good so maybe I will start to fill my wallets soon...
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 11, 2019, 10:58:01 AM
I am sure that the bull market will definitely come to our world and the market will have to have great opportunities in the future. I think and I hope that all the same we will have great opportunities, especially if oil money can now be invested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
February 11, 2019, 10:49:33 AM
The bull trend today still has to show serious performance. I think that this will happen very soon, in spite of all the negative predictions of people who today say that everything will be bad and nothing will turn out. I am sure that most of the correction is over.

i do not think it happend soon. not in this year. 2019 is recovery year. 2020 possibly year of bullrun. plus halfing in 2020.
I think you are too much hoping that with the bitcoin day there is no certainty that it can give a price increase and it is uncertain the price of bitcoin can recover, if the event happens it will make bitcoin fall deeper, all possible bitcoin prices will occur and will not anyone knows when the bull run will come.
Pages:
Jump to: