Pages:
Author

Topic: When Bullrun will start? - page 5. (Read 19843 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
April 22, 2019, 01:34:59 PM
Too many signs to some bull trap. Altcoins trading volumes are low. And I don't see to be ready to up. Early we saw that alts were pumped often before bullrun. But now I don't see a high interest to alts. Yes, sometimes it happens. But bullrun? Many doubts
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 22, 2019, 01:27:20 PM
The positive trend has been seen now and starts to show the market will be bullish, bears have been abandoned, this is easy to guess because the bear market has been going on for a long time
Well, I think that would be a hurry to claim the market to be turning bullish. I think the bears are still not leaving the market and anytime they can change the route of the market. Well, I don't know really when the bull run will start since everything is quite uncertain in this market, but till then, try to invest more, as that would help you to earn extra when the bull run will actually hit the market...
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
April 22, 2019, 01:09:12 PM
We do not know when the market price will increase and when or how to reduce it. Depending on the situation, the price of the coins will decrease or increase depending on the situation. I think and my personal opinion is price will be run after few months. Its maybe last of the year.     
There should be some prerequisites for a high case in order to assume a rise in prices in the near future  Since the market is at a level that has stalled practically over the past month and a half, something must happen for the cryptocurrency prices to start rising.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 22, 2019, 10:49:45 AM
We do not know when the market price will increase and when or how to reduce it. Depending on the situation, the price of the coins will decrease or increase depending on the situation. I think and my personal opinion is price will be run after few months. Its maybe last of the year.     
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 22, 2019, 10:31:28 AM
The positive trend has been seen now and starts to show the market will be bullish, bears have been abandoned, this is easy to guess because the bear market has been going on for a long time
I don't quite agree with you. If bitcoin price will update a new low, entire market will go for it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
April 22, 2019, 10:24:24 AM
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
April 22, 2019, 10:16:09 AM
No one can know before this begins. You should read the news every day and spend a lot of time analyzing the market and making predictions about when the market will start to bull. According to my analysis, the market needs one more month to run pumps because currently significant investments are included in the IEO through exchanges.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
April 22, 2019, 09:56:57 AM
I agree with your opinion. The value of BTC increased to $ 5k3 in just a few weeks, causing me to worry about it. The market is in the recovery phase after facing the recession last year. The fast BTC recovery speed makes me quite skeptical about it. Wait and see what happens.
this recovery is not so fast. we can see the market survive and look strong at a fairly stable price. we need not be afraid of what is happening now, because the market has been formed strongly, and now I think everyone is ready to go up.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
April 22, 2019, 09:51:28 AM
Bullran will begin when all finally leave the cryptocurrency and sell the last. But 2017 taught everyone that under no circumstances can you sell your coins, because the manipulators are just waiting for this

We cannot compare the current situation with the 2017. The market will certainly have different situations, the ways and strategies we use in investing must also be different. we can't just wait for the market to move up, whether we have to wait or not. because the market isn't moving too well like 2017.
I agree with your opinion. The value of BTC increased to $ 5k3 in just a few weeks, causing me to worry about it. The market is in the recovery phase after facing the recession last year. The fast BTC recovery speed makes me quite skeptical about it. Wait and see what happens.
Activity: 448
April 22, 2019, 07:45:14 AM
It looks like the bullrun has already begun and this is happening before our eyes. Bitcoin is trying to overcome $ 5,300, volumes are consolidating and growing. The next target for BTC is $ 6,200 and in my opinion, within 3-4 weeks Bitcoin will be able to achieve this value.

Yeah, I can now feel the spirit of bull run. I've been waiting for its price to increase for at least $5k, and I'm thankful that even exceeds my expectation. But for me, bull run will only start when it reaches at least $10k. By that time, everyone will celebrate.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
April 22, 2019, 07:11:41 AM
Bullran will begin when all finally leave the cryptocurrency and sell the last. But 2017 taught everyone that under no circumstances can you sell your coins, because the manipulators are just waiting for this

We cannot compare the current situation with the 2017. The market will certainly have different situations, the ways and strategies we use in investing must also be different. we can't just wait for the market to move up, whether we have to wait or not. because the market isn't moving too well like 2017.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
April 22, 2019, 06:51:23 AM
It looks like the bullrun has already begun and this is happening before our eyes. Bitcoin is trying to overcome $ 5,300, volumes are consolidating and growing. The next target for BTC is $ 6,200 and in my opinion, within 3-4 weeks Bitcoin will be able to achieve this value.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
April 22, 2019, 04:02:35 AM
Trading is now more attractive because all coins have increased trading volume. Especially for Bitcoin currently continues to show a very positive trend. Even though the price is easy to change, but it does not require a long time the price can rise again.
It's attracting new people inside and it's a good indications that the bull might be more stronger when more new investors supports the current trend, still no specific time frame as it will depends on how people will support the chain, more buyers and holders more chances to keep the rally to push the value up and create good spark for bull to run strong inside the market.
Activity: 784
April 22, 2019, 02:42:20 AM
Trading is now more attractive because all coins have increased trading volume. Especially for Bitcoin currently continues to show a very positive trend. Even though the price is easy to change, but it does not require a long time the price can rise again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
April 22, 2019, 02:06:40 AM
Bullrun has started over the past few days, and it has helped Bitcoin overcome the extreme resistance of $ 5,300, and now the market is declining to adjust to the right price for all. I believe that after the adjustment process is over, there will be a new round of Bullrun start and will boost the market to continue to grow. I have been waiting for it for the past a year, and I am thrilled now that Bullrun has appeared.
Activity: 532
April 22, 2019, 01:49:09 AM
i think we never know when is the bullrun market will start but if you look at the crypto market especially in this month, it's like a sign we will enter a bullrun market because almost all cryptocurrency increase. i guess bullrun market will really start very very soon, maybe on the next month.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 22, 2019, 12:55:29 AM
Bull Run is still very difficult to happen and in mid-2019 hopefully, that can happen. We know that now the market is in a very positive trend. So that everyone who speaks Bull Run can still happen. I am also very optimistic that this is the beginning of the market from market growth.
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
April 22, 2019, 12:11:10 AM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

the simple answer for your questions is ? after the bear end the bull will coming
but, nobody know when,,
i heard somebody talk about the bear already end,, and its confirmed
but this is crypto, anything can be happend,, in my opinion the real bull will coming after the next halving of bitcoin mate
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
April 21, 2019, 08:50:25 AM
The bull won't come easily.Now I think the market will shrink slowly.Whales are doing this on purpose.Everyone will never come to the bull unless they give up hope in this market.The bear market seems to continue.Market goes like this for at least 6 months.

they are having a bad shape rightnow, entire market is being controlled by big whales and they are dumping cryptos much stronger at this moment after a long time uptrend, and perhaps this dumps is much stronger than before and bring the market back to 100 billion$ again. it is a ugly true but real, we may not see the bull market at least in this month, and the bear market is coming closer than we think.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
April 21, 2019, 05:28:14 AM
the bullrun will start soon.. as for the time of posting this thread it was on 2018 Oct, today market is already recovering and hoping for the next bullrun

I think so, if we look at the market, it can be seen that the bullrun that happened in 2017 is the same as now, initially it rose slowly but the transaction volume was very large, and later it will skyrocket.
Pages:
Jump to: