Pages:
Author

Topic: When Bullrun will start? - page 9. (Read 19843 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
December 18, 2018, 02:40:52 AM
Nobody doesn't know when exactly the bull run will start and people who are holding the coins are eagerly waiting for the bull run. Look at the market the situation is not changing which we must wait for another year or 2 in order to make some decent money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 18, 2018, 02:38:57 AM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
Today, there was a groundwork for hope that finally he visited us and would give us, even by the end of the year, but such a long-awaited profit. But maybe this is another trap.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
December 18, 2018, 01:58:47 AM
No one out there can say this is how the next bull run will be, but one thing I am certain about is that we won't see much drop in price again before the foundation for the next bull commenced. For now it is ripe for price change because so many sound fundamentals out there to help the price but it seems the market do not care about good news expect bad and fud from mainstream media. One thing I know is that the next bull run will be bigger than the previous ones
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 12:35:39 AM
Now it's mid-December and there are no signs of the price of crypto coins. I personally think that at the end of this year, Bullrun will only begin. And to increase the price of Bitcoin of course by spreading positive news and that later if spread out people who hear this will be interested in investing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
December 17, 2018, 11:23:49 AM
I hope and i think its started today, history of last year will repeat again this day, bull run can happen in a few hours, today its a good day to starting bull run, keep hodl guys,,,,
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 11:00:36 AM
The bull run cannot be predicted when it will occur, but the estimate might be that in 2019 it will be the starting point for a bull run and maybe that will be a good thing.
Activity: 1218
December 17, 2018, 10:51:28 AM
Well we are currently pumping but this is far from the confirmation of an incline nor a bullrun. This is still quite slow but it might proceed depending on the eagerness of the investors. If we dont have a bull run before the year ends this might happen between the first or second quarter next year.
I don't know when bullrun will happen, but many people say that the coin will stabilize in the middle of the next year and actually I don't really believe in their speculations which sometimes make us fall into a deep ravine
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 17, 2018, 09:06:46 AM
Well we are currently pumping but this is far from the confirmation of an incline nor a bullrun. This is still quite slow but it might proceed depending on the eagerness of the investors. If we dont have a bull run before the year ends this might happen between the first or second quarter next year.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
December 17, 2018, 09:01:26 AM
I think the market is growing and maturing.  It is obvious that what will begin to move Cryptocurrency going forward is not just going to be hype and shill,  there will have to be concrete developments that will attract demand and in turn create great value!

Not now. The market is mostly red all the time. naturally, this situation cannot make anybody happy. However, the riskiest guys try to invest in the cryptocurrencies all the money they have. We are waiting for the bulls.
no one knows when the bullish arrival is indeed like that cryptocurrency which is always difficult to guess and when there is a surge as big as bullish requires a boost that has a big impact, and until now there has been no news that can support the rise of cryptocurrency so we can only wait.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
December 17, 2018, 08:48:46 AM
current price movements there is no signal to be ready to return to the month. it looks like it still won't start to go to the current month. we must be patient waiting now
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 17, 2018, 07:44:08 AM
I would be very surprised to not see a major move up once we hit the real bottom. I think this bear market will be bitcoins worst so far, but I also think the recovery will happen twice as fast. Especially with all these institutions getting involved. All bitcoin has to do is break a major resistance and the FOMO will be real.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 04:12:22 PM
I think we need to wait for the ETF to be accepted and then something might change. We need very good news for the market to begin to recover. I think it will definitely be in 2019.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
November 27, 2018, 03:22:00 PM
Bull run will start but nobody really knows when. There will be plenty of time and signs when the market turns bullish so just have to wait and watch.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
November 27, 2018, 03:07:22 PM
I think the market is growing and maturing.  It is obvious that what will begin to move Cryptocurrency going forward is not just going to be hype and shill,  there will have to be concrete developments that will attract demand and in turn create great value!

Not now. The market is mostly red all the time. naturally, this situation cannot make anybody happy. However, the riskiest guys try to invest in the cryptocurrencies all the money they have. We are waiting for the bulls.
Activity: 210
November 27, 2018, 01:02:22 PM
I think the bull rally will start in 2019, as the most significant event in cryptoworld was suspended - Bakkt postponed the launch of its platform to January 24.

Bull run will start when u all guys, will stop talking "when bull run"  Cheesy after capitulation is done
perhaps Bakkt will postpone the launch again and it may not take place on January 24th ... I got so used already to the postponements of events that I would not be surprised at anything
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 01:01:13 PM
Are you sure?
Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
November 27, 2018, 12:52:39 PM
tomorrow the uptrend will start  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 182
November 24, 2018, 09:37:30 AM
It's not hard to say it won't start soon.We need to follow for a while should not decide immediately.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
November 24, 2018, 09:04:45 AM
Many people wait for BTC price near $3k. And the current market situation doesn't allow to tell about the strong growth or turn-over at least. What bullrun do you wait? I see positive signs - Google trend for 'bitcoin' seeking, traders and investors depression. But imho not in this month and I don't wait in the Dec
of course we do not know when will happen much bullrun. We can only wait and hope, if not in the next month and this year, we all can only hope that all will soon take place in the next year.
Activity: 896
November 24, 2018, 08:27:24 AM
Many people wait for BTC price near $3k. And the current market situation doesn't allow to tell about the strong growth or turn-over at least. What bullrun do you wait? I see positive signs - Google trend for 'bitcoin' seeking, traders and investors depression. But imho not in this month and I don't wait in the Dec
Pages:
Jump to: