Pages:
Author

Topic: When Bullrun will start? - page 7. (Read 19843 times)

MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
December 25, 2018, 01:41:54 AM
Crypto prices are difficult to predict, so we don't know when bull run will start, but I hope that it will happen again, maybe in mid 2019 and the market will get better
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 03:24:12 AM
i thought it started last week.
most of altcoins made 2x. in this 10 days. and it will go on until feb i thought.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
December 22, 2018, 10:58:23 AM
I think most of us are wrong the hopes of bullrun this year is getting slim, it seems that this is the year of capitulation which very opposite from last year some predicts that it could go lower. But 2019 might be a different year for crypto hopefully more positivity and adoption.

As I understand it, we can say that the bulls have entered the market when we see all cryptocurrencies (at least, the tokens from the top-100) have gained and added at least 20-30%. Suppose, it will happen this winter.
Of course, I would very much like to return the figures of 2017, but for this you need to wait a long time. And even more so now the winter has begun and, on average, 10% per week is simply a good indicator. Let's see what will happen after the New Year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
December 24, 2018, 02:51:14 AM

Everybody, chill out, the bear is strong, it's a trap!

i dont think it is a trap. market returns its normal values. marketcap must be 250B at least. now it is only 144B.

there must be 2x at least.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 02:39:28 AM
I think most of us are wrong the hopes of bullrun this year is getting slim, it seems that this is the year of capitulation which very opposite from last year some predicts that it could go lower. But 2019 might be a different year for crypto hopefully more positivity and adoption.
Yes it is sure that the coming year will be the year of bull s and the price will reach more higher and it is known to everyone that in the coming year a number of exchanges will start listing Bitcoin so the investors are preparing from now and it causes the price to increase.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 04:30:52 PM
I think it is possible that by the end of December this could cause the crypto market to change with bull run will start because it could positively impact Bitcoin prices and Altcoins quickly change.
I think it's difficult for the end of this year, we know that this is approaching the last month and there is no change in prices, which is actually going down. maybe next year or the next year the coin will start to rise and the price will change.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 22, 2018, 02:37:23 PM
I think it is possible that by the end of December this could cause the crypto market to change with bull run will start because it could positively impact Bitcoin prices and Altcoins quickly change.
I have many doubts. What happened in the world for BTC bull run? Nothing. No strong fundamental, no ETF, no any events. Some people hopes that world crisis will force investors from stock market flow to crypto. But with so poor market it's impossible.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 01:40:16 PM
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
December 22, 2018, 12:10:45 PM
The market has been constantly changing. As we can see today the market has starting to grow and becoming better. Hopefully, these are the indication of a bull run.
These days the market is in a pretty good trend. and hopefully this will make a lot of people become interested in being able to invest in markets like now because things like this are much awaited
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 12:09:29 PM
Bullrun will occur in January or February 2019 and I am very confident that this will happen. I am personally very confident because the crypto market has been declining for a long time. This decline has started since February 2019 and after that, the coins slowly began to fall and until now. And with the duration of crypto experiencing depression, I am sure that a surge will occur soon.
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

As I understand it, we can say that the bulls have entered the market when we see all cryptocurrencies (at least, the tokens from the top-100) have gained and added at least 20-30%. Suppose, it will happen this winter.
I am sure that we always know that there is the bull run existence in the crypto market. It can take place at any time. but with current conditions. I think there is no chance to bullrun running this year. but 2019 with more positive news, we can look forward to running in Q2 2019.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 22, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 02:23:06 AM
Bull run will start but nobody really knows when. There will be plenty of time and signs when the market turns bullish so just have to wait and watch.
I think that now it is time to realize that Bull will not be the result of the speculations and the entry of a few investors. It will be a big and aggregate push that will help the market move towards the prosperity of the history.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 04:10:12 PM
So, I think, this bull started so far. Especualy in may 2018. But then bull was small and just start to grow up. Now I don't know when it could end. Just watching about it.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
December 19, 2018, 04:05:31 PM
The market has been constantly changing. As we can see today the market has starting to grow and becoming better. Hopefully, these are the indication of a bull run.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
December 19, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

Everybody, chill out, the bear is strong, it's a trap!
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
December 19, 2018, 02:23:21 PM
We saw the increasing Bitcoin price from 3200 to 3800 dollar and etherem from 80 to 105 dollar and I think these increasings are bear trap again. We should be more careful than one year ago in bull season. If you sure this is bull run you can buy hugely.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 19, 2018, 02:11:47 PM
Maybe we entered today Tongue
When we enter the bull season, everything will be very different. In a day you will see sudden rises, increases in prices of altcoins that you do not expect, quite high market volumes. We may be early but perhaps at the beginning of the bull Smiley
The latest predictions for 2018 are the December stabilization and the price improvement for the whole cryptocurrency. In any case, today there is still time for real and positive changes.
Activity: 658
December 19, 2018, 01:52:47 PM
Maybe we entered today Tongue
When we enter the bull season, everything will be very different. In a day you will see sudden rises, increases in prices of altcoins that you do not expect, quite high market volumes. We may be early but perhaps at the beginning of the bull Smiley
Activity: 563
December 19, 2018, 01:11:39 PM
When I saw the price, I thought shorts got squeezed. But shorts are still extremely high.

While all this looks very bullish, I don't think we're out of the woods yet. The overall story is still dominated by bears, and there's no major change that would suddenly turn everything around.

On a brighter note, we may not be going bulls market yet, but the bearish forces seem to have settled down. Not having these massive sells offs could at least let the dust settle.
Pages:
Jump to: