Pages:
Author

Topic: When did you start trading? - page 11. (Read 1450 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
April 17, 2019, 06:23:26 AM
i have started 2 weeks ago,  and it is so exciting)

Lucky you. If it is so exciting, that means you are making some profit but watch it and be careful not to be carried away with the euphoria of making profit. While hunting for profit, also look at certain principles which are not to be greedy, better money management, application of stop loss and others. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
April 17, 2019, 06:34:58 AM
By the way I am new to trading and I want to learn a lot of things about it Cheesy

you will never really learn much about trading by asking questions like this!
you really need to start trading yourself and gain experience to be able to become successful. first start by learning the basics of trading and possibly take a look at technical analysis. then start with a very small amount of money like 10 bucks and trade with that much in this market to gain some experience and lose some money. then analyze your mistakes and next time try not to repeat them. keep it up and your success will grow.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
April 17, 2019, 05:48:44 AM
Well, trading starts at anytime provided that we are back-up already by knowledge and enough funds. Cause if don't have this things, we are just simply bringing ourself into the hole. 
The market is in the rising scheme and we should be careful at this time cause we've never know exactly if falls will come next and the worst if we put our money at peak. Definitely we ended into losing scenarios.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 17, 2019, 05:30:54 AM
I started to do trading in 2017 because i saw my have doing trading for almost more than 2 years, so i have been interested to join with them to do trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 17, 2019, 05:26:21 AM
Way back 2016 I start trading when the price is very low and I gain a lot of knowledge because that time is when many scammers are in the crypto world so I've scam a lot of times but still trading until now, why? it is just because when the price of bitcoin rise I feel the profit and earn the money that is fruit of hard work in which I've really waited for so long. Until now Im still trading although the price is very low because I believe that when it arise again I will get my payment on the hardwork that I've been giving now.
So those experience that you've get and the knowledge you've gain makes you a better trader and although you've scam many times you still trading because you believe that something miracle will happen, Just like now that the crypto world is in a crisis in which we dont know when it will recover.
Yes, for now I still trading and exchanging in darb while waiting in the bull run that that is expecting by many I'm still trading so that when bull run happens I can also gain a lot of profit also.
Activity: 154
April 17, 2019, 05:20:39 AM
Way back 2016 I start trading when the price is very low and I gain a lot of knowledge because that time is when many scammers are in the crypto world so I've scam a lot of times but still trading until now, why? it is just because when the price of bitcoin rise I feel the profit and earn the money that is fruit of hard work in which I've really waited for so long. Until now Im still trading although the price is very low because I believe that when it arise again I will get my payment on the hardwork that I've been giving now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
April 17, 2019, 04:45:53 AM
You want to learn trading why did you research it or watch some tutorials in youtube or in udemy if you have account. Way back 2017 when I started trading and when the bull run start I earn a good profit but I also lose then I realized I need to improve my trading skill I wrote my buy/sell order to monitor if I gain profit I also put some time watching tutorials on youtube which I learned a lot of basic trading strategy like how to use indicators, reading candles and many more.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
April 17, 2019, 03:57:19 AM
When did you start trading? And share me some of your experiences as a trader? Your failures and improvements.

By the way I am new to trading and I want to learn a lot of things about it Cheesy

I learn trading from my friend guiding me using google, I suggest with start learning through searching and reading all about how to become good trader, studying are very difficult because they need to give quality to learn it.
And if start trading work make sure are ready to lose because that is part of the beginner then analysis the mistake and correct it next round.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 17, 2019, 03:13:47 AM
I think if you want to trade altcoin, I think this is also the right time. You can also trade, because market price movements also start to rise again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
April 17, 2019, 03:05:29 AM
I start my trading because of the falling of Bitcoin value because when my investment value was reduced I decided to something better for my life to manage my needs in every time that's why I entered into trading and I got good income through my investment and trading nowadays.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
April 16, 2019, 10:56:16 PM
I started trading back December 2017 even though I started earning in crypto on 2015.
I only started to trade because of my bounty rewards and some airdrops .
And so far I manage to earn from it .
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
April 16, 2019, 06:12:57 PM
When did you start trading? And share me some of your experiences as a trader? Your failures and improvements.

I started trading Forex back then in 2006 before I got to know about Bitcoin and crypto currency market in the year 2016. From experience I will say that I have made good profit from my trading crypto currency career, although is not an easy task dude. Your really need to have a good knowledge of technical and fundermental analysis and much about the coins you want to trade.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 16, 2019, 05:44:39 PM
-snip-
If you really want to learn how to trade, then you should actually start trading as soon as possible. Start with very small amount of money. Don't go huge since you will be risking a lot as you are new and have no prior experience. Just invest a small portion which you will be able to lose without any problem. You will be making tons of mistakes. Learn from those mistakes. Eventually, you will understand how the market works and this is when you go in big and make some good profits.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
April 16, 2019, 05:28:03 PM

I started trading 3 years ago and i can tell you that you are never experienced enough with this market, it never sees to amaze me and everyday i am learning something new, i have made a lot of mistakes and lost money in the process but i have learned that it is ok because it is the process of learning, so my advice for you is to not get greedy and just trade small amounts at the time, because you might lose it and don't be discouraged if you do and don't give up because it is a part of learning.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
April 16, 2019, 04:36:54 PM
I have started trading in the last 2 years. For this 2 year I have learnt a lot of things about trading. One of the best rules or experience never buys any coin when it is already pumped or going very high price. If you buy any coin after pump then you definitely getting loss. So I will advice one think buy any coin when it is down and sell it when it is a pump.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
April 16, 2019, 04:31:31 PM
I think I tried a little last year, my experience wasn't really consistent with profit. I will try again but I have learnt that taking away emotion, being patient and managing your money is important.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
April 16, 2019, 04:04:15 PM
I started trading very shortly after I joined this forum sometime in 2015, don't remember the exact month or day but was around the time of my registration on this forum. I did very little TA when I started trading and I still don't do a whole lot to this day, but I made a good amount from the bull run in 2017 and subsequent bear market that we now seem to be exiting.

As for something important I learned along the way, risk management is very important when trading, especially for beginners. Beginners tend to blow their accounts through emotionally-charged gambling and/or bad risk management, and it doesn't matter how good you are with TA- if your risk management is bad, you will eventually lose it all. Besides, everybody eventually makes a losing trade. You just have to position yourself to be able to weather one or a few bad trades without going under.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 16, 2019, 03:51:10 PM
I started trading in 2013 but, it was not in cryptos. I learned trading on commodities. In 2017, made an account on Bittrex and that was thee first time I traded with altcoins. I learned many things from trading. Important of them all was to control my greed. I used to buy when price start to surge and never used stop loss. That was my mistake then, i realized it and corrected myself. My advise is to buy on rumors and sell on news.
Activity: 11
April 16, 2019, 02:09:12 PM
i have started 2 weeks ago,  and it is so exciting)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 16, 2019, 02:05:42 PM
I have been doing it for three years so I couldn't say that I know everything about trading but I gained now just profit but also lessons and knowledge. Well, I started trading only with my bounty rewards and I pursued trading by doing my own research. There were times where I failed and I faced regrets but I learned how to manage even my emotions in trading which helped me a lot especially when the market is down.
Pages:
Jump to: