Pages:
Author

Topic: When did you start trading? - page 12. (Read 1450 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
April 16, 2019, 02:03:39 PM
If my memory serve me correct, I have started trade almost 3 years ago. But I wasn't much active trader and just did it alone. Learned from YouTube tutorial and I wasn't aware about any technical analysis. And then I off trading for few days and try to learn more. It's very difficult to learn it alone without any helps from others. Then somehow I was added my native trading group and start learning more. And that group was free, and just for discussion and share knowledge.

Whatever I learned, main thing is patience and greed. You must have to avoid much greed and you should have enough patience. Otherwise you can't gain on crypto-currency trading. Just keep it on your mind and obviously you will gain once a day.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 16, 2019, 02:02:02 PM
Trading not at all suggestion for the investors or newbies who wishes to start their hard earned money. May be trading give hands for you or you may loose also, better you can decide as per your own choice while you start investing on trading.

Trading platforms are really need to mind while investing on trading so choose big exchanges like Binance, Bitmax or Bitrex to have legit platform to handle in trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1
April 16, 2019, 02:00:59 PM
I Start Trading since 2016.  But I was New Comer. That time i lost my capital. But At Present I Am Adult In Trading. Now I Am Profited Feom This Markets . I Am Earning Huge Money From Trading.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
April 16, 2019, 01:54:10 PM
When did you start trading? And share me some of your experiences as a trader? Your failures and improvements.

By the way I am new to trading and I want to learn a lot of things about it Cheesy

I began trade in crypto way back early 2017, by that time even how many times I read the basic things about in trading I still can't able to understand it honestly speaking. I think during that time I depend my trade on luck even I know its not the right way to do it, but still I rely on that which is not really good.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 16, 2019, 01:21:37 PM
what is your main reason for trading??? that is one capital you must have. if you ask when I start trading of course when the price goes down and at that time I start trading and when the price goes up I also trade

What I mean is about your journey as a trader. When did you start? Something like that Smiley
Activity: 333
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 16, 2019, 12:50:16 PM
When did you start trading? And share me some of your experiences as a trader?

Your failures and improvements.
By the way I am new to trading and I want to learn a lot of things about it Cheesy
I started my trading journey from 2018. Till now I've learned so many things about trading. First of all as a new trader you need be patience and don't be so emotional while trading.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
April 16, 2019, 12:39:49 PM
When did you start trading?

What do you mean by this buddy? Does that mean the First day of my trading? OR when I open a trade? Anyway, If it will the first day of my trade then It was the last of 2016. And if about open trade time then it will be First I choose a coin and if the coin goes down and BTC remains stable some days and I try to enter a trade.

Your failures and improvements.
Since you are a newbie in the trade so I want to tell one thing that control your emotion during a trade. Because emotion is the main fact which will attract the newbie than other facts. And try to read more  Thanks Trading discussion. Hope you will be helped by this. Thanks
Activity: 191
April 16, 2019, 11:53:51 AM
I started trading in 2017 when bitcoin prices peaked. and at that time I knew another cryptocurrency. for now I have already made a few percent of my main capital
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 16, 2019, 11:51:07 AM
Began trading way back in 2014 though I always trade with small capital. Over time, I have earned regular profits primarily through my preferred strategy which is:

Do your research regarding the altcoin that you are interested in -> Buy(Invest only what you are willing to lose) -> HODL until value rises in the long term hopefully -> Profit!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 16, 2019, 11:41:37 AM
what is your main reason for trading??? that is one capital you must have. if you ask when I start trading of course when the price goes down and at that time I start trading and when the price goes up I also trade
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 16, 2019, 11:17:01 AM
When did you start trading? And share me some of your experiences as a trader? Your failures and improvements.

Pages:
Jump to: