Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ? - page 58. (Read 201246 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
June 25, 2016, 09:11:41 AM
Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin
For now, I have never bought Bitcoins with real money, because I did not trust enough the Bitcoin.
I earn Bitcoins trading sometimes, with Bitcointalk signature campaign where I am registered, or by doing services on Bitcointalk.

I bought some just now as I see the price is just steady with no major increase in the last 3 days.
It is good time to buy when it is same for this amount of time as it will only rise at this time of the year with no bad news in the media lately.

Activity: 938
Merit: 576
June 25, 2016, 08:58:14 AM
Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin
For now, I have never bought Bitcoins with real money, because I did not trust enough the Bitcoin.
I earn Bitcoins trading sometimes, with Bitcointalk signature campaign where I am registered, or by doing services on Bitcointalk.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 25, 2016, 08:38:04 AM
UMMMM. As often as I can afford to.
 Smiley

That's a good way of buying bitcoin as long as you can afford to buy to and with the price changes that's happening with bitcoin.
I think you need to consider the price even you are saying that you are buying often if you can afford.
It is much better if you are going to buy at low price so that you can save.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
June 25, 2016, 06:08:14 AM
I will buy bitcoin when the price is fall, and still waiting for it to fall
The bitcoin will only fall with a large significance only if the holders of bitcoin sell all their bitcoin that way bitcoin price will gradually fall to $300 or so. Perhaps we should try also to buy and sell bitcoins that way we never have to worry what comes first I'm always doing it so. I never have to worry for those pumping and dumping.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 24, 2016, 07:03:16 PM
bitcoin I buy it whenever I want. when bitcoin we have then we will find it easy. to shop and conduct various financial transactions in the large. besides buying bitcoin also is as an investment. because every day the price of bitcoin will be higher.
I think if you're a shopper are you going to buy bitcoin d any price because you will immediately use it to buy goods., but will vary with investors. they will wait for a low price to buy Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2016, 07:02:40 PM
I buy every month when I get salary, I don't buy full bitcoin, but prefer to buy in small parts as price keeps on changing so you always have an opportunity to buy more if price drops later.

Ah btc everymonth sounds nice but the fact is i dont buy btc every month i only buy it when i see a pattern in the stock's rise/fall so i know if btc is going up or down... that's why you really need to look at stock values.

That's true but saving money in btc is good on regular basis irrespective of the price, as if you save it for long term then price really doesn't matter at this stage, as price will be surely higher in future in compare to current price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 24, 2016, 07:00:22 PM
I buy every month when I get salary, I don't buy full bitcoin, but prefer to buy in small parts as price keeps on changing so you always have an opportunity to buy more if price drops later.

Ah btc everymonth sounds nice but the fact is i dont buy btc every month i only buy it when i see a pattern in the stock's rise/fall so i know if btc is going up or down... that's why you really need to look at stock values.
Activity: 840
June 24, 2016, 02:26:34 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sexually abused whore.
June 24, 2016, 02:05:26 PM
UMMMM. As often as I can afford to.
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
June 24, 2016, 02:04:45 PM
Well I buy bitcoin when the price is low or after a dump or heavy dump. I only use the money I gain from selling bitcoin at a higher price and I buy again at a lower price. That's what I do so it's pure profit for me.
Nice earning you might have got there every time you buy at a lower price it would increase your capital and your financial. I keep on buying bitcoins at what ever price it is trading as I believe on bitcoin's future prices like millions in next 4 years.

I think buying is not a big deal, as you always know that price will be higher in future then your purchase, but the most difficult thing to judge is what is the best time to sell.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 24, 2016, 11:21:39 AM
Well I buy bitcoin when the price is low or after a dump or heavy dump. I only use the money I gain from selling bitcoin at a higher price and I buy again at a lower price. That's what I do so it's pure profit for me.
Nice earning you might have got there every time you buy at a lower price it would increase your capital and your financial. I keep on buying bitcoins at what ever price it is trading as I believe on bitcoin's future prices like millions in next 4 years.

I personally like to buy when it tanks because most likely it wont go down anymore so you just have that opportunity to buy and be "safer" than others by having btc at $200 instead of $500
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
June 24, 2016, 09:39:07 AM
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
June 24, 2016, 07:43:20 AM
i  want to buy bitcoin now  , because bitcoin increase his price faster than other currency and i think it will be so good for me in the future because bitcoin increase more his price in coming months .

In the long term, the bitcoin shall rise against any other fiat as it has limited number of coins. the fiat is limitless.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 24, 2016, 05:59:55 AM
i  want to buy bitcoin now  , because bitcoin increase his price faster than other currency and i think it will be so good for me in the future because bitcoin increase more his price in coming months .
legendary
Activity: 1162
June 24, 2016, 05:16:38 AM
bitcoin I buy it whenever I want. when bitcoin we have then we will find it easy. to shop and conduct various financial transactions in the large. besides buying bitcoin also is as an investment. because every day the price of bitcoin will be higher.
Activity: 924
June 24, 2016, 05:04:07 AM
When the price of bitcoin goes down 1-2 days ago and the result is quite good though. The price of bitcoin is increase again now, i hope it will keep increase.

It will increase in coming days, and I bought few coins yesterday as price was comparatively low and after I bought price started to move up, so it was a good decision to buy.

Yeah last few days the price of the bitcoin is very low than before so you made a great decision on buying bitcoin yesterday than waiting for a lower price. So now the price of the bitcoin is going up and you are earning good profits now Smiley.

Yeah it was right decision taken by him at the right time, as price is higher now, so cannot afford to buy today, either to wait for price drop or should sit quite and watch the price movement.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 24, 2016, 04:46:08 AM
Yesterday is the right time to buy bitcoins, the price were at 560 and today came back to 650 ,
You already have a good profit when you buy bitcoins yesterday.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 24, 2016, 04:42:51 AM
When the price of bitcoin goes down 1-2 days ago and the result is quite good though. The price of bitcoin is increase again now, i hope it will keep increase.

It will increase in coming days, and I bought few coins yesterday as price was comparatively low and after I bought price started to move up, so it was a good decision to buy.

Yeah last few days the price of the bitcoin is very low than before so you made a great decision on buying bitcoin yesterday than waiting for a lower price. So now the price of the bitcoin is going up and you are earning good profits now Smiley.
Activity: 868
June 24, 2016, 04:38:16 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 24, 2016, 03:16:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: