Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ? - page 59. (Read 201246 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 24, 2016, 02:44:52 AM
I would Like to buy bitcoins When the price of Bitcoin is Down, Because If I buy bitcoins at that time later the Bitcoin price Grows in the future and I would be making profits.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 24, 2016, 01:07:13 AM
I'm buying bitcoins when the price is at a good point that it can rise to a much higher price and when it got a nice future also a head otherwise I would not consider buying these days.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 24, 2016, 12:08:54 AM
There are people who bought even at this price, it doesn't matter to them whether the price is high or low, they could always find "profit" in their coins when they start to put it in trading, gambling or investments
You are partly right but if you are buying it on a high price you will make less more profit for sure and that is the downside.
Buying now can be good but its risky in my opinion.
This time is the right time to buy because as of today the price is increasing already and I think it will be back on top again. The only thing I believe which makes the price go high again is due to the upcoming  halving.
Activity: 420
June 23, 2016, 11:46:26 PM
There are people who bought even at this price, it doesn't matter to them whether the price is high or low, they could always find "profit" in their coins when they start to put it in trading, gambling or investments
You are partly right but if you are buying it on a high price you will make less more profit for sure and that is the downside.
Buying now can be good but its risky in my opinion.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 23, 2016, 11:15:30 PM
Activity: 798
June 23, 2016, 11:12:23 PM
Now that the price is climbing up again, I would have to wait for a pullback to a price below $600. I was able to buy a few at $560 yesterday and we are already at $640 today. The price swings could really put you on the edge of your seat, while a lot of factors really affect how the price moves.

confirmed new support line in bitcoin wall, i think we will see new high line, we can reach $800 in this day, prepare your self , prepare your bitcoin, we will leaving earth and going to the moon.

Yeah price is climbing up now, so we can expect some good and higher price in next couple of days, so I am holding and will sell when it touches $800.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
June 23, 2016, 11:09:17 PM
Now that the price is climbing up again, I would have to wait for a pullback to a price below $600. I was able to buy a few at $560 yesterday and we are already at $640 today. The price swings could really put you on the edge of your seat, while a lot of factors really affect how the price moves.

confirmed new support line in bitcoin wall, i think we will see new high line, we can reach $800 in this day, prepare your self , prepare your bitcoin, we will leaving earth and going to the moon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 23, 2016, 10:42:06 PM
I buy bitcoin when the price is low since that is a good time BTC.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 23, 2016, 10:38:12 PM
I will buy bitcoin when the price is fall, and still waiting for it to fall
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
June 23, 2016, 10:33:11 PM
before halving, im still buying bitcoin, hope in halving i can have 10bitcoin  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 23, 2016, 10:30:13 PM
Activity: 294
June 23, 2016, 07:07:47 PM
I bought few coins today when price dropped below $630 as I thought this is the good price to buy and hoping and expecting price to be higher the time of halving.

Well I can say that today is a good time for buying bitcoins and I think the price is continuing to fall. So, if you are going to wait for the price drop.
And if you able to buy some bitcoins as the halving comes you are going to get profit from it.
You are extremely right, now is the time to buy because the price are falling and you need to take advantage of it because it is guaranteed to rise in the future. The halving is coming so it could happen at any time, we just have to observe that bitcoin is full of surprise and maybe the next day you wake up the price will be going to skyrocket again.

For those people who are planning to buy bitcoins, well this is the right time to buy bitcoin as the price is falling down.
But for sure it will going to pump again. Just wait for the halving and for price increase is possible to happen.

Nobody should ever panic sell coins, to me that is the most useless thing ever... if you do that then you have no coins to invest the future in and most likely you will be the one that gets screwed over so i would never dump/panic sell coins.
Yeah, but I wonder what when this price drop will stop. It's been going straight down from $770 to $570 with no stable prices in between.

But I'm planning to buy soon. Just not sure when yet.
Very simple, just buy when the price started to climb up, in that way you can ensure that it will continuous to go up and sell when the price will also goes down fast. That is the way to make money in short term.

Its really difficult to judge that when price will fall or go higher, as no one knows what will be the price in next hour, and that is the reason people get panic and sell their coins.
Activity: 574
June 23, 2016, 06:23:08 AM
Well I buy bitcoin when the price is low or after a dump or heavy dump. I only use the money I gain from selling bitcoin at a higher price and I buy again at a lower price. That's what I do so it's pure profit for me.

I guess you could do that but it isnt a full proof method lol and there really isnt one so i cant say anything bad although i usually buy btc when it's lower just to have some investment in it.

Hope this info helps you!
Activity: 560
June 23, 2016, 06:02:37 AM
I buy bitcoin when the price is low or after a dump or heavy dump. I only use the money I gain from selling bitcoin at a higher price and I buy again at a lower price. That's what I do so it's pure profit for me.
Activity: 504
June 23, 2016, 04:28:25 AM
Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin
Whenever I want, but I take prices into consideration.

If I'm seeing a negative price slope, I would wait until it rises a bit, then I would buy.
Activity: 406
June 23, 2016, 04:17:50 AM
Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin

Personally i buy bitcoins only when their price is low , and when i need money asap i sell them for more, so i vuy only when price is low

And there's no correcr number when to buy, i buy when i think that price is low enough  to buy, usualy it is 400$ and lower
Activity: 714
June 23, 2016, 04:07:33 AM
I bought few coins today when price dropped below $630 as I thought this is the good price to buy and hoping and expecting price to be higher the time of halving.
I also bought some at $560 (bitstamp price) today. Now it is back to $590 again. I am preparing myself for whatever happens in the coming days. I am setting aside a little budget for when the price declines to $500 just so I could average what I have been buying. I am not about to worry if price keeps declining or soar back up because this is bitcoin, folks, and surprises are aplenty.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
June 23, 2016, 03:58:45 AM

Yeah, but I wonder what when this price drop will stop. It's been going straight down from $770 to $570 with no stable prices in between.

Well this is usual when the price hits really hard in an upward trend. This dump is the test where bitcoin price will build it's resistance. Unfortunately, the support is still not that present eventhough there are lots of people stating that they want to ride the trend because of halving.

Halving is really not the reason why the price increase recently so hopefully people here will enlightened.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
June 23, 2016, 03:22:28 AM

Well I can say that today is a good time for buying bitcoins and I think the price is continuing to fall. So, if you are going to wait for the price drop.
And if you able to buy some bitcoins as the halving comes you are going to get profit from it.
You are extremely right, now is the time to buy because the price are falling and you need to take advantage of it because it is guaranteed to rise in the future. The halving is coming so it could happen at any time, we just have to observe that bitcoin is full of surprise and maybe the next day you wake up the price will be going to skyrocket again.

For those people who are planning to buy bitcoins, well this is the right time to buy bitcoin as the price is falling down.
But for sure it will going to pump again. Just wait for the halving and for price increase is possible to happen.

Very simple, just buy when the price started to climb up, in that way you can ensure that it will continuous to go up and sell when the price will also goes down fast. That is the way to make money in short term.

Its really difficult to judge that when price will fall or go higher, as no one knows what will be the price in next hour, and that is the reason people get panic and sell their coins.
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 23, 2016, 03:17:02 AM

Pages:
Jump to: