Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ? - page 62. (Read 201246 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 20, 2016, 12:17:26 AM
I was buying till last week but to be honest I cannot afford to buy with the current price as price is too high for me, so If I want to buy then I will wait for the price drop.
It is really not the best time to buy bitcoins, because the price is really high, it is already $761. But I guess the price will not drop until the halving comes.
The price will go down maybe after the halving or it won't we really can't tell.
I agree that now the situation is not clear with the price and could see a correction in the near future.

That's right so we still need to wait for more updates and we need to be patient because the price are really fluctuating good for bitcoin holders.
But for investors this is not a good thing, still needs to wait for more price fall.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 19, 2016, 10:44:27 PM
I was buying till last week but to be honest I cannot afford to buy with the current price as price is too high for me, so If I want to buy then I will wait for the price drop.
It is really not the best time to buy bitcoins, because the price is really high, it is already $761. But I guess the price will not drop until the halving comes.
The price will go down maybe after the halving or it won't we really can't tell.
I agree that now the situation is not clear with the price and could see a correction in the near future.
What is not clear with current price, I think this is just timely because of the coming halving, and if you think this is a manipulated price then I would say that you maybe wrong because I read a news that there is a real demand from the huge no. of population.

Look like you don't know the real score when this all started.

There's no way the price will just increase dramatically at $200 margin if only by demands alone without an intent.

Manipulators started the trend "as always" and halving speculations is just linked to this that's why other people dragged to also buy coins resulting for more price surge effect.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 19, 2016, 09:39:48 PM
What is not clear with current price, I think this is just timely because of the coming halving, and if you think this is a manipulated price then I would say that you maybe wrong because I read a news that there is a real demand from the huge no. of population.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
June 19, 2016, 07:44:08 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 19, 2016, 06:59:02 PM

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 19, 2016, 06:08:03 PM
Oh man, I didn't buy it when it was $260 although I knew it will be over $500 by this Summer because I didn't have the spare money. I told couple of friends to buy but they wouldn't buy either. Alright I'm glad somebody did. I really glad for them now.
actually many people have been advised to buy when the price in the $ 360-$ 450. but a lot of people who did not heed it. Luckily I bought some bitcoin in price
$ 350. yeah you're going to regret it. opportunity will not come twice. so maximize the opportunity when prices fall to buy bitcoin
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 19, 2016, 05:04:17 PM
Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin
I really think the best and only time to buy bitcoins is when the market drops to a low as that is really the only time when any substantial amount of money can be made
You could buy weekly but if you're currently at a high spot then you're literally throwing money away based on routine which is a waste, so i'd wait until it falls and you're pretty sure it will not fall anymore so you cannot make net loss, buy, wait for the rise and then sell
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
June 19, 2016, 04:40:22 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
June 19, 2016, 04:02:17 PM
Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin

Usually i buy bitcoins only when their price is low, because if i would buy them for large price i would lose some money do that's not good

And if i plan to buy something with bitcoins then i spend bitcoins that i have in my wallet anf i refill my wallet when bitcoins are cheap

You will never know what is the lowest price of bitcoin as it keeps on moving up and down on regular basis, but if you feel that this is the good price to buy then you should go for it without any hesitation.
thats true though it sometimes falls a lot so you can see that the price has potential to recover once again thus allowing you to make some money out of buying and selling

i buy only on low prices too right now, and i wait for even bigger price because in my opinion after the halving we might reach big heights or even a new all time high that will allow us, investors, to make money

At some point we will have to face a serious correction taking the price down significantly. It will either happen a day before the halving, or else directly after the halving. This is assuming the price increase we have seen lifting the price to current levels is in fact due to the hype around the block halving.
Activity: 770
June 19, 2016, 03:50:07 PM

Usually i buy bitcoins only when their price is low, because if i would buy them for large price i would lose some money do that's not good

And if i plan to buy something with bitcoins then i spend bitcoins that i have in my wallet anf i refill my wallet when bitcoins are cheap

You will never know what is the lowest price of bitcoin as it keeps on moving up and down on regular basis, but if you feel that this is the good price to buy then you should go for it without any hesitation.
thats true though it sometimes falls a lot so you can see that the price has potential to recover once again thus allowing you to make some money out of buying and selling

i buy only on low prices too right now, and i wait for even bigger price because in my opinion after the halving we might reach big heights or even a new all time high that will allow us, investors, to make money
Activity: 714
June 19, 2016, 03:41:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 19, 2016, 03:31:01 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 503
June 19, 2016, 03:11:55 PM
I buy bitcoin when the price is low. It's really simple... Buy low sell high, that's the whole point of trading. If you have a good idea of where the bitcoin price should be, then you can make lots of money.

Like I bought some bitcoins back when it was $400 a month ago. And look at the price now Smiley

Price was low in the past and that was the best time to buy, but at this stage we don't know what is high and what is low and we are also not sure what will be the price at halving, so its bit confusing.
Activity: 574
June 19, 2016, 02:47:52 AM
I buy bitcoin when the price is low. It's really simple... Buy low sell high, that's the whole point of trading. If you have a good idea of where the bitcoin price should be, then you can make lots of money.

Like I bought some bitcoins back when it was $400 a month ago. And look at the price now Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 19, 2016, 02:28:42 AM
I feel like I'm one of the only people that actually buy and use Bitcoin as a currency. The only time I ever buy is if I'm going to buy something like a gift card or something off a member in the marketplace. Call me crazy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 19, 2016, 02:20:19 AM
I actually buy bitcoin whenever I can afford them. I view bitcoin both as an investment and as a savings protocol, allowing me to save more money than if i just keep my money in a bank.

If the price is way too unsustainable however, then I would not buy.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
June 19, 2016, 01:26:24 AM
Oh man, I didn't buy it when it was $260 although I knew it will be over $500 by this Summer because I didn't have the spare money. I told couple of friends to buy but they wouldn't buy either. Alright I'm glad somebody did. I really glad for them now.

if you know the pice will be rising why you not buying a lot bitcoin ?
i think today is still good day to buying bitcoin. and im sure the price will be rising again.
so i prefered you to buying bitcoin now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 18, 2016, 11:00:43 PM
LOL yeah sometimes we experienced regret for not buying bitcoin and does not take advantage of opportunities that exist at the time and we are wasting an opportunity to make a profit in vain
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 18, 2016, 09:43:20 PM
i buy bitcoin when it is cheap. or it is better that i say i bought bitcoin when it was cheap.

now it is time for me to sit back and enjoy the decision that i have made by hodling my bitcoins and count my money.

At a moment we cannot say current price is cheap as its close to $750 now so it would not be wise to buy it now, best option is to hold the coins that we have and wait for halving.
Yah, it is a clever idea to withhold the BTC we already hold then buying more. The moment to cherish is really approaching. It is even a smart work to earn more BTC now. Will have a good profit.
yes I do it, when I buy a bitcoin under $500 and it was special for halving, so I'll sell when the peak of halving occurs.
and when the price goes higher increases I always take the opportunity to buy when prices fall, and sell quickly. yeah doing a fast trade was good enough for now.
The price now is only is only for the short term investors, they can make a good profit in doing that due to the price continue to increase with a little fluctuation going down that gives us the opportunity to buy.

What you are saying is true but we cannot plan to buy bitcoins at this stage as price is really high now so its  better to wait for price drop or just hold existing coins.

yeah current price is quite high, but if you are constantly watching the price, there is always a decline, so that I could take the opportunity to buy and sell. because the price is not always stable, but there is always a decrease and increase.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
June 18, 2016, 07:16:17 PM
i buy bitcoin when it is cheap. or it is better that i say i bought bitcoin when it was cheap.

now it is time for me to sit back and enjoy the decision that i have made by hodling my bitcoins and count my money.

At a moment we cannot say current price is cheap as its close to $750 now so it would not be wise to buy it now, best option is to hold the coins that we have and wait for halving.
Yah, it is a clever idea to withhold the BTC we already hold then buying more. The moment to cherish is really approaching. It is even a smart work to earn more BTC now. Will have a good profit.
yes I do it, when I buy a bitcoin under $500 and it was special for halving, so I'll sell when the peak of halving occurs.
and when the price goes higher increases I always take the opportunity to buy when prices fall, and sell quickly. yeah doing a fast trade was good enough for now.

What you are saying is true but we cannot plan to buy bitcoins at this stage as price is really high now so its  better to wait for price drop or just hold existing coins.

yeah current price is quite high, but if you are constantly watching the price, there is always a decline, so that I could take the opportunity to buy and sell. because the price is not always stable, but there is always a decrease and increase.
Pages:
Jump to: