Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ? - page 87. (Read 201246 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 02, 2016, 04:44:47 AM
The moment of buying Bitcoin is important because if you are buying at a low price you may know that there will be a high chance that you can earn profit with it later in the future and that would be nice.
The only thing that you have to do after the investment is that you have to know that you can wait a long time until the value will be more worth.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
May 02, 2016, 04:05:20 AM
I would buy bitcoins when everyone does have them now it's just not used enough.
gold is the first way of buying stuff that would never change.
Activity: 271
May 02, 2016, 03:30:38 AM
the best time to buy your bitcoin is on the lowest value point.
and the best way to sell is at a high value of course but you can do allot with the coins not just sell them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 02, 2016, 02:03:49 AM
Usually people buy bitcoins when the price is going down, and then sell it when price increase.
Personally i buy bitcoins when i need it for making some deals or trades online, because i prefer to use Bitcoin more than using fiat.

This is right time to buy, not too late, good price at a moment, can give good returns in future, don't wait too long if it reaches $500 in next few months then you would regret, so buy now.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
May 01, 2016, 10:13:09 PM
after i get salary of my realjob, it's best time to buying bitcoin.
im use bitcoin as investmen and use it too for micropyament.
for me bitcoin is something we must have it for life.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 01, 2016, 02:58:11 PM
The best moment to buy some Bitcoin is that you have to buy it at a low price that is possible at the moment so the chance is also higher that you can earn some profit.
The bad thing is that you never know it from before what is going to happen with the value.

No such thing as low price mate. It should be buying when the price dips like happening today from $460+ range. It's good thing to buy now while it's on dipping mode because we don't know when it will goes for a behave berserk again so better take this opportunity.
Even now I am  not sure if does not decrease more. Bitcoin is not stable at all and it tends to fall up and down many times.
Activity: 742
May 01, 2016, 02:13:33 PM
Usually people buy bitcoins when the price is going down, and then sell it when price increase.
Personally i buy bitcoins when i need it for making some deals or trades online, because i prefer to use Bitcoin more than using fiat.
Activity: 462
May 01, 2016, 02:07:55 PM
I buy bitcoins once a month if the price is okay because I do not have a lot of money to spent so only if I can afford it I'm buying bitcoins.
Right now its still possible but if the bitcoin has hit the 500 dollar I will most likely not buy any bitcoins anymore.

I also buy the bitcoin sometimes and not on a certain moment, I also look at the price that it is because of it hits a too high number, I'm not gonna spend all my money for just some bitcoin..
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
May 01, 2016, 12:10:19 PM
I buy bitcoins once a month if the price is okay because I do not have a lot of money to spent so only if I can afford it I'm buying bitcoins.
Right now its still possible but if the bitcoin has hit the 500 dollar I will most likely not buy any bitcoins anymore.

at some point you have enough coins and then you can just sit back and enjoy seeing the value of your coins go up. i am doing the same right now. the only reason i buy currently is because i am a trader. this allows me to generate some extra coins while i am holding my other coins safely in offline storage.

Do you do range trading at the moment? i.e, you buy at $440 and sell at $460? The price is within a range recently.
legendary
Activity: 896
April 29, 2016, 07:07:27 AM

at some point you have enough coins and then you can just sit back and enjoy seeing the value of your coins go up. i am doing the same right now. the only reason i buy currently is because i am a trader. this allows me to generate some extra coins while i am holding my other coins safely in offline storage.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 29, 2016, 06:58:37 AM
I buy if i have money, if i dont have haha i dont buy. But this is the right time to do that buy as much as you can so that in the future we have a future in our lives .

I too do the same. If I have a good amount after all my expenses, with the remaining amount I buy as much I can get.
Activity: 420
April 28, 2016, 09:08:31 PM
I buy if i have money, if i dont have haha i dont buy. But this is the right time to do that buy as much as you can so that in the future we have a future in our lives .
Activity: 336
April 28, 2016, 08:28:41 PM
U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...
April 28, 2016, 07:56:52 PM
I buy on my payday. It would be nice if they gave an option to be paid directly in Bitcoins, but I think the company I work for is decades away from that haha.
Activity: 476
April 28, 2016, 05:31:32 PM
I mostly buy my bitcoins when the price is good and the future of it is also pretty good and predictable.
With the halving in our eye sight there is a good chance that we gonna make profit this year.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
April 28, 2016, 05:28:34 PM
For investment purpose,I usually buy bitcoin when the price is low but if I need to buy something that I can buy with bitcoins and I am running out of bitcoin,I buy them
Activity: 644
April 28, 2016, 04:32:34 PM
I am buying bitcoins because I know that after 2 or three months the price of bitcoin will increase to a much height, and I think everyone is also buying bitcoins for this purpose in this years, and after that if someone buy bitoin then he/she will use it for their business or other online purchase.

Who can you know? You are just predicting but i am really beliving in bitcoin and i hope it will help me to make good money soon as possible. I am really want to know that it's not mistake choosing bitcoin.

if you carefully read my comment and if you have a good command on English then you will find that I am not actually not predicting but I am saying that I am buying and I know well that the price is increasing, you have to learn that what the predictions are actually.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 28, 2016, 07:07:07 AM
The best moment to buy some Bitcoin is that you have to buy it at a low price that is possible at the moment so the chance is also higher that you can earn some profit.
The bad thing is that you never know it from before what is going to happen with the value.

No such thing as low price mate. It should be buying when the price dips like happening today from $460+ range. It's good thing to buy now while it's on dipping mode because we don't know when it will goes for a behave berserk again so better take this opportunity.
Activity: 350
April 28, 2016, 04:51:05 AM
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 28, 2016, 04:28:50 AM
every time I would buy bitcoin. but when bitcoin has a low price I would buy bitcoin more than usual. buy bitcoin is the right decision for the bitcoin I can do anytime and anywhere.

I bought last week when price was around $420 and it has already gone above $450 so I think that was the good decision taken at the right time, will sell when it reaches to $500 not before that.

You are lucky to get a good profit as well you have made the right decision at the right time. Even if you sell too an enormous amount is got as an profit.
And now the price is above to $450 , and buying today will also be a good decision as it is sure that the price will be at about $500 in the next week and it is sure that we will see $1000 in this year only after a few months.
After rising in 3 days now bitcoin price fall down to $440, it seems like a trader not want to help price goes up easily but for the price touch $500 it will come soon.
I am not sure if prices can easily start to increase after increasing from 440$! Bitcoin proved it is unpredictable, however maybe now it is good time for buying bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: