Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ? - page 91. (Read 201246 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
April 21, 2016, 02:54:41 PM
I buy bitcoin if the bitcoin price is at low
I sell bitcoin if the bitcoin price is at high
Alternate but now there is bitcoin halving and i think the price will go up so i need to buy as much as i can

Good to hear that and majority of us are doing the same as we have huge expectations from halving and we are buying to earn great profits at the time of  halving.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 21, 2016, 02:44:13 PM
I buy bitcoin if the bitcoin price is at low
I sell bitcoin if the bitcoin price is at high
Alternate but now there is bitcoin halving and i think the price will go up so i need to buy as much as i can
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
April 21, 2016, 02:27:14 PM
Everytime you need bitcoin,its always good time to loan bitcoin. for trading,daily use,and another purpose,bitcoin is always good option.
just loan bitcoin from trusted member,give interest on it if you want.

Loan is very risky and you cannot afford to give it to anyone on the forum, and we are talking about buying bitcoin so I think this the best time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
April 21, 2016, 02:13:34 PM
Everytime you need bitcoin,its always good time to loan bitcoin. for trading,daily use,and another purpose,bitcoin is always good option.
just loan bitcoin from trusted member,give interest on it if you want.
Activity: 434
April 21, 2016, 01:38:29 PM
i am always buying bitcoin, because i am thinking long term so all these prices are just low price for buying cheap bitcoin.

so each week if i can spare some money i will purchase bitcoin in dips and transfer to my cold storage for future.

According to current status. This is a right time to buy a bitcoin because this is least rate we can get at this time.
When Its nearing halving time After that Price will goes more than 800$ in the world market.
I suggest to the people better to buy now itself.

I agree. halving definitely really make bitcoin prices to the moon. bitcoin better buy now because maybe when you start to realize bitcoin prices rise, you're already too late to buy

Yeah you are right. Even from yesterday, the price of bitcoin keep increase until now. I think it will keep increase step by step until the halving come. and it's time to buy bitcoin now.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
April 21, 2016, 01:34:00 PM
big big mistake stop buy sell
Activity: 1204
April 21, 2016, 01:28:09 PM
i am always buying bitcoin, because i am thinking long term so all these prices are just low price for buying cheap bitcoin.

so each week if i can spare some money i will purchase bitcoin in dips and transfer to my cold storage for future.

According to current status. This is a right time to buy a bitcoin because this is least rate we can get at this time.
When Its nearing halving time After that Price will goes more than 800$ in the world market.

I agree. halving definitely really make bitcoin prices to the moon. bitcoin better buy now because maybe when you start to realize bitcoin prices rise, you're already too late to buy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 21, 2016, 01:12:02 PM

Activity: 428
April 21, 2016, 12:51:39 PM
Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin
It depens on what the price is at the moment. If I got money and I find the price not to expensive I think about buying. I do not just buy at random moments but you have to decide quick because you will never know what is going to happen with the price.

This time is better to just buy some bitcoins that the price is still cheap. Who know what will happen after the halving. People say that it will rise so just better have at leas 1 bitcoin to save it.

Yes this time is very good time to buy morr bitcoin if tou have budget and can wait for price increase because inread from speculators thoughs that halving might happen 3 months from and and surely many people stocking some bitcoin on their own wallet and hoping they can earn big money with bitcoin. And hope to pump in the highest price on history of bitcoin and let see what will happen to it in future. It is ok also not to buy now if you have less budget you can do other jobs that can earn bitcoin and your earning should be save in wallet.

I think I will buy some bitcoin when the price is still below $450. I will hold on to that in the near future.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 21, 2016, 05:54:49 AM
Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin
It depens on what the price is at the moment. If I got money and I find the price not to expensive I think about buying. I do not just buy at random moments but you have to decide quick because you will never know what is going to happen with the price.

This time is better to just buy some bitcoins that the price is still cheap. Who know what will happen after the halving. People say that it will rise so just better have at leas 1 bitcoin to save it.

Yes this time is very good time to buy morr bitcoin if tou have budget and can wait for price increase because inread from speculators thoughs that halving might happen 3 months from and and surely many people stocking some bitcoin on their own wallet and hoping they can earn big money with bitcoin. And hope to pump in the highest price on history of bitcoin and let see what will happen to it in future. It is ok also not to buy now if you have less budget you can do other jobs that can earn bitcoin and your earning should be save in wallet.
Activity: 644
April 21, 2016, 05:35:25 AM

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 21, 2016, 05:02:30 AM

For now bitcoin price it is good to Buy  bitcoins and good to save for halving event come many speculators and hoppers are staking now to gain morr profit and they beleive an d also do i to earn when the price soar high. But im finish buying bitcoimn now and all i waiting for now is the halving time to be happen. For those who want to stake buy now and save it to your wallet as you can see the bitcoin price now its rising everyday
Activity: 714
SkyFall
April 21, 2016, 03:33:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 21, 2016, 01:31:44 AM

Well I think all that you bought are now getting larger in price. I see it rising up again. For me, dont want to real buy for now. This level of price is really high for my budget. Might wait again for the lower level.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
April 21, 2016, 01:27:11 AM

Activity: 245
April 21, 2016, 01:11:16 AM
i rarely buy btc. last time i bought btc was when the prices were stable at around 230 ish. i think ill buy again if they go under 300.
Yeah there is not really a schedule that I follow that decides when I am buying Bitcoins. If I have the money to spend and the price is not to expensive you usually buy Bitcoins.

yeah I agree with you friend when I want to invest  that time I buy bitcoin and I invest some money thug i search about bitcoin price and when decrease price in bitcoin that time buy bitcoin and some after days sell bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
April 20, 2016, 12:06:40 PM
Buying time for me was over when bitcoin bade goodbye to $300 ranges. I accumulated quite a big sum of it and bought all of it in an average of $323 per bitcoin. I'm holding to it right now, for the long term and not expecting bitcoin's price to skyrocket in the coming halving.
Activity: 518
April 20, 2016, 12:00:00 PM
I would buy bitcoin at the moment the price goes back to 300$ or maybe lower. I will then sell it for a higher price so I can make profit out of it.
300? oh man you will not get that chance within this year. I bought few when price were like 390$ and holding tight those coins to sell after halving. Hoping atleast 600$ by than.
Wow what a pity I had sold my bitcoin when the price was at $ 420. I bought it at $ 380.
unfortunately I was not patient and wait for prices to grow even more. this time I'm disappointed
Activity: 644
April 20, 2016, 11:51:12 AM
I would buy bitcoin at the moment the price goes back to 300$ or maybe lower. I will then sell it for a higher price so I can make profit out of it.
300? oh man you will not get that chance within this year. I bought few when price were like 390$ and holding tight those coins to sell after halving. Hoping atleast 600$ by than.

I buy my bitcoins every week if they got a good price to buy them its always difficult to say when I just wait till the price is very low. I like the bitcoin price on this moment because you can buy them now for a low price and they will rise in about a few months.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 20, 2016, 11:33:47 AM
waiting for the price of bitcoin be $ 300 it would have been very long, and maybe when that happens the price of bitcoin might be decreased, because at the time it occurred, the bitcoin has a rival who is better than him. so I recommend to buy bitcoin now or when you want to play trading, as I do
Pages:
Jump to: