Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ? - page 90. (Read 201246 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 25, 2016, 01:28:13 AM
every time I would buy bitcoin. but when bitcoin has a low price I would buy bitcoin more than usual. buy bitcoin is the right decision for the bitcoin I can do anytime and anywhere.

I bought last week when price was around $420 and it has already gone above $450 so I think that was the good decision taken at the right time, will sell when it reaches to $500 not before that.

good friend all people are telling about bitcoin when decrease price in bitcoin that time will take but my desgion is when I feel good about bitcoin that time ,I will buy bitcoin in invest money for future and when I retaired that time for need money
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 24, 2016, 10:57:09 PM
I am buying bitcoins because I know that after 2 or three months the price of bitcoin will increase to a much height, and I think everyone is also buying bitcoins for this purpose in this years, and after that if someone buy bitoin then he/she will use it for their business or other online purchase.

Who can you know? You are just predicting but i am really beliving in bitcoin and i hope it will help me to make good money soon as possible. I am really want to know that it's not mistake choosing bitcoin.

I buy bitcoin when I have cash to spare, or when the price hits my target. Since we exactly predict when it's going to go up or go down, we must use our due diligence and try not to be overcome with fear or greed when there are drastic changes in the price. What we should do is set targets so as to avoid a big loss.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 24, 2016, 10:05:19 PM
I am buying bitcoins because I know that after 2 or three months the price of bitcoin will increase to a much height, and I think everyone is also buying bitcoins for this purpose in this years, and after that if someone buy bitoin then he/she will use it for their business or other online purchase.

Who can you know? You are just predicting but i am really beliving in bitcoin and i hope it will help me to make good money soon as possible. I am really want to know that it's not mistake choosing bitcoin.
Activity: 644
April 24, 2016, 12:03:22 PM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 24, 2016, 11:55:00 AM
when you see the big red candle (buy) , happens all the time Smiley , we will see a big one soon , be ready
Yeah it will be a big pump and i think not sooner maybe this following month we will see the big pump after breaking 500 usd value in this month if not in this following month the price will hit 500.. so we have still time to collect more bitcoin and making a profit in trading.. and i think all altcoins are afected in this inscreasing.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
April 24, 2016, 11:52:13 AM
when you see the big red candle (buy) , happens all the time Smiley , we will see a big one soon , be ready
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
April 24, 2016, 11:25:16 AM
I buy bitcoin bitcoin when I needed to buy goods on the internet. with bitcoin transactions can I be safer. I use escrow and I feel happy because I can get the goods in accordance with my wishes.
Activity: 644
April 24, 2016, 10:52:58 AM
The smartest thing that you can do with Bitcoin is that you have to buy it at a low price that is possible and it is hard to know that from before. So you have to take some risks sometimes if you want to make an investment and make profit with it.

Yeah I think  we can buy bitcoins for the profit you can make with it, the price is now low and you should now buy bitcoins because of the halving that is coming. The price will only increase from now so buy them now and you will make profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 24, 2016, 09:41:09 AM
The smartest thing that you can do with Bitcoin is that you have to buy it at a low price that is possible and it is hard to know that from before.
So you have to take some risks sometimes if you want to make an investment and make profit with it.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 24, 2016, 07:31:47 AM
every time I would buy bitcoin. but when bitcoin has a low price I would buy bitcoin more than usual. buy bitcoin is the right decision for the bitcoin I can do anytime and anywhere.

I bought last week when price was around $420 and it has already gone above $450 so I think that was the good decision taken at the right time, will sell when it reaches to $500 not before that.

Yes last week the price of bitcoin as @420$+ and for this week it reach to 450$ and thats very good news to here as halving effects occurs i can feel the halving approach now. And i think for now it is very best idea to buy bitcoin now because it is to early and halving event is speculate to be happen in 3months from now. And let ser wht might hppem to price in the future and i hope i can earn more for my patience in savings. So for those who want to buy well buy now and save to earn more for halving comes.

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 24, 2016, 07:28:17 AM

You are lucky to get a good profit as well you have made the right decision at the right time. Even if you sell too an enormous amount is got as an profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 24, 2016, 05:15:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
April 24, 2016, 05:08:40 AM
Activity: 840
April 24, 2016, 04:24:06 AM
I think the bitcoin price will rise a lot this year. the present price of $440 is quite low. So I will buy some.

Not for my self. 440 Dollars each bitcoin is expensive enough, it is not ? Maybe i will interest to buy some bitcoin if the price decrease untill about 300 - 370 Dollars per one bitcoin.

We have no choice but buy at this amount or wait for months for the BTC price to go down. BTC price has been around 430$ for a long time and now it just went up to 450$. That 300-370$ is too low to achieve at the moment, you'll have to wait for a long time. Grin

You can even buy with the current price if you can afford to, as you must have noticed that price is continuously rising and it will keep on moving until the halving occurs.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
April 24, 2016, 03:59:02 AM
I think the bitcoin price will rise a lot this year. the present price of $440 is quite low. So I will buy some.

Not for my self. 440 Dollars each bitcoin is expensive enough, it is not ? Maybe i will interest to buy some bitcoin if the price decrease untill about 300 - 370 Dollars per one bitcoin.

We have no choice but buy at this amount or wait for months for the BTC price to go down. BTC price has been around 430$ for a long time and now it just went up to 450$. That 300-370$ is too low to achieve at the moment, you'll have to wait for a long time. Grin
Activity: 672
April 24, 2016, 01:28:48 AM

Activity: 428
Merit: 250
April 23, 2016, 05:17:59 PM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 22, 2016, 06:18:02 AM
Those who said back in $420 price that it's not the right price to buy coins and wait for much more dip are now wrecked. Nah there's no right time to buy coins. If you can afford to buy a piece of it then just go.
Activity: 952
April 22, 2016, 05:26:41 AM
Now is the time to buy some bitcoins at lowest price and save it to the safest place before the halving start, and sell it when the price
of bitcoins become high after the halving so you can have more profit on it

I not buy a lot of bitcoins these days but that is because of the point I already have them.
yeah, if someone does not have a lot of bitcoins right now then it is a perfect time to buy right now to be honest if you want to benefit in the future a lot from your investment

i always buy bitcoins it does not matter how big the price is because i believe that the price has a lot of potential to grow in the future significantly, i hope im right and that ill make a lot of money

I think it is a good time to buy the bitcoin now. The price is still just around $430. It will rise in the next few months.
Yes it is right that buy now and see your coins increasing at the halving but not only halving is the way nowadays to increase your money as if someone is good in trading he can earn more and more within a short time period.

Go for trading only if you are good at it, or else just hold for next couple of months and see your money growing by doing almost nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
April 22, 2016, 05:25:01 AM
Now is the time to buy some bitcoins at lowest price and save it to the safest place before the halving start, and sell it when the price
of bitcoins become high after the halving so you can have more profit on it

I not buy a lot of bitcoins these days but that is because of the point I already have them.
yeah, if someone does not have a lot of bitcoins right now then it is a perfect time to buy right now to be honest if you want to benefit in the future a lot from your investment

i always buy bitcoins it does not matter how big the price is because i believe that the price has a lot of potential to grow in the future significantly, i hope im right and that ill make a lot of money

I think it is a good time to buy the bitcoin now. The price is still just around $430. It will rise in the next few months.
Yes it is right that buy now and see your coins increasing at the halving but not only halving is the way nowadays to increase your money as if someone is good in trading he can earn more and more within a short time period.
Pages:
Jump to: