Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you plan to sell? - page 22. (Read 92525 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 07:01:41 AM
I will sell my assets what if I am really in a state of urgency. Otherwise I will let my assets run like water running
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
January 08, 2018, 06:33:09 AM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

For me, there is no such thing like exit points,schedule of selling coins and neither percent of stock to sell my altcoins and bitcoins. It is the right time where all the right signal and all the circumstances to consider like value of the coins burst. That is the time i will sell my coins but i cannot predict when.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
January 08, 2018, 06:26:48 AM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

for me i set a minimum price for my coins, so that i can easily sell it without any regret. cause sometimes if you saw that your coins pump up for at least 20% there is a tendency that you are eager to sell it right away without thinking if these is just a beginning of increasing your alt coins price. who know's it will totally increase for the next 24 hours. so always think first before you sell your bitcoin or altcoins.
According to my experience, I don't have any fixed percent or price for my investment. It doesn't mean I don't have target, but it depends on some factors to choose the price to take profit. Therefore, I usually follow the decision of other traders to change my target, included volume and trending.
What is the point of trade if you set the minimum price of your coins? Of course, if they got you just like that, then even at the minimum price, the sale brings some profit. But I want to have a profit and therefore it is important to put above the average level of price indicators.
My strategy may sound stupid to all of you but still I want to share it. I think if someone really wants to earn big profit from crypto currencies, he better get himself prepared for a lot of work. What I do is hold on to my bitcoin till the peak of pump phase is reached.

Now the question arises how to tell the peak value of the pump phase. I depend upon my intuition to some extent but I regularly check the value of bitcoin. That’s how I discover the peak.
Activity: 154
January 07, 2018, 07:31:00 AM
There are no plans to sell. so sure price of bitcoin will reach $20000, sure it could happen this year or nearing the end of the year
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
January 06, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

for me i set a minimum price for my coins, so that i can easily sell it without any regret. cause sometimes if you saw that your coins pump up for at least 20% there is a tendency that you are eager to sell it right away without thinking if these is just a beginning of increasing your alt coins price. who know's it will totally increase for the next 24 hours. so always think first before you sell your bitcoin or altcoins.
According to my experience, I don't have any fixed percent or price for my investment. It doesn't mean I don't have target, but it depends on some factors to choose the price to take profit. Therefore, I usually follow the decision of other traders to change my target, included volume and trending.
What is the point of trade if you set the minimum price of your coins? Of course, if they got you just like that, then even at the minimum price, the sale brings some profit. But I want to have a profit and therefore it is important to put above the average level of price indicators.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 12:33:41 PM
For me personally I have to sell my coins over the purchase price. Everyone has different targets depending on the potential of coins in exchange
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

Activity: 238
January 05, 2018, 01:37:46 AM
I recently sold 25% of my altcoins in order to accumulate BTC as I think the price will rise soon and this is more than enough to cover my initial investment into the altcoins. The majority of my holdings was sold on Binance and Bittrex.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 05, 2018, 12:51:17 AM

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 03, 2018, 05:38:49 PM
depending on the coin, but 10-15% trailing stop
I usually do at 10% because it's hard to be greedy, when I do short term trade I also ensure that I'll set a stop loss at 20% of the net cost so I will not take the burden when the price will suddenly dump. We have to be wise in trading because not all the time our prediction is right, sometimes we have to cut loss and just wait for the right timing for other coins so we can recover our loses, what's important is the long term success.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 04:36:17 PM
depending on the coin, but 10-15% trailing stop
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
January 03, 2018, 02:54:38 PM
Still haven't figured it out yet on when I'm planning to sell or when exactly I'll sell. What I only do is when I'm in dire need of cash that's the time I'm selling and after that I'll let my other remaining fund on hold.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 01:45:19 PM
When profit equals rent => sell and reinvest carefully! This is my strategy Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 12:55:15 PM
when double triple top in seen on the chart Smiley
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 10:47:13 AM
My ultimative plan is to hold on to bitcoin until it reaches the value of 100k. And if it doesnt reach the price and instead goes down im not concerned because i see the money anyways at lost so i dont care

Nice value but I don't know if we can really see those levels in bitcoin in the near future.

For ethereum to get $5,000 would be much more easier than this in 2018 or at most 2019, I guess.
Activity: 550
January 03, 2018, 10:45:12 AM
for me is i plan to sell my bitcoins when the price is higher and it takes a long time too when im going to sell it but im willing to when im going to sell it.
Activity: 263
January 03, 2018, 09:07:35 AM
Well, for me, I normally sell my coins when their value started dropping and switch to the most profitable ones e.g. Litecoin to Ethereum. And if I want to change my coins I used Shapeshift and HitBTC - these are my best sites.
Activity: 212
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 08:37:31 AM
Now I ready to sell BTC per 700k-800k usd.  But later amount could be changed
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
January 03, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

I think for most people, they have their own trading sites where they place their tokens earned from different means. For some, coinsexchange or etherdelta, are some of the known trading platforms that most seasoned and long-term crytocurrency earners use. After that, there are sites that you need to put it your cryptocurrency, whether it's bitcoin or altcoins, like coins.ph or bitrex, where you can trade your coins into money. Thereafter, you can withdraw them from a partner bank. Easier to say, but the process takes a longer time for sure.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 08:09:54 AM
My ultimative plan is to hold on to bitcoin until it reaches the value of 100k. And if it doesnt reach the price and instead goes down im not concerned because i see the money anyways at lost so i dont care
Pages:
Jump to: