Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you plan to sell? - page 27. (Read 92525 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
December 24, 2017, 05:54:24 AM
I don't planning to sell any of my coins because i am holding them until 2020 because that year is the year for me when i think that the coins are already maximize their potential in the market. As of now, my plan is to get a lot of coins as much as i can because they might be worth at least $100 in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
December 24, 2017, 04:52:33 AM
When I get my desired price I will sell. As much as I can I will get the right timing. Its good to have the right price when selling. If waiting is needed then I will wait. Selling it randomly is sometimes so risky. Otherwise if I have lots of funds then there's no problem I guess. Most likely I will sell wisely.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 02:16:34 AM
I've already sold near the peak and slowly buying back now. Just waiting for confirmation on where the bottom of this correction might be.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
December 24, 2017, 02:15:17 AM
Do not panic sell at the current price. It will hit you hard. Have a stop loss order so that your investments +atleast 20% of your profit (all that hard work of staying up late, following news, charting, analyzing , reading whitepapers). Slowly sell portion by portion to recover your investment and then just trade with your profits that way you are fine.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 08:12:56 PM
I want to sell my bitcoin if I get huge profit, so I have a plan to hold them for long term then sell it. For me bitcoin is good investment because bitcoin price always increase. So I believe if bitcoin price will more higher than now, I don't have idea to sell now. Just wait little longer again and get more huge profit from bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
December 23, 2017, 06:36:56 PM
It depends on the majority of factors like your selection of gold coin, your self studyregaring ther project and white-colored document and also the team behind the project. Not all ICOs are bad nor all ICOs are great. Some ICOs can produce huge income because of viability of their task and some will not provide you with something if their task isn't environmentally friendly in long run.i d
I agree with your point. However, in these days, it is hard to find a good ICO which can give us a really good income. As you can see, most of the ICOs have fail and they can not give us a good income like they promise. Beware while investing in ICOs. It is not as good as it used to be anymore. Moreover, Vitalik Buterin has already claimed that all ICO will be dead in the future
Not all, if he said all ICOs projects will be died in the future, it means his project created will be also died haha. You have to know Ethereum is also an ICO project in few years ago. You should read the history growth of Ethereum again, it can helps you know where is the begin of Ethereum! Wink
Maybe we can see a lot of ICOs failed but we cannot deny the fact that there are also good ICOs who are running successful now because they
have a real product, it can easily be found by just looking at the marketcap you can find good coins who had an ICO before but now they grow a lot already.
Good ICO? Do you mean the ICO project had pumped the value of token to high price and gave the investors huge profits are the good projects Cheesy? I do not think so! Honestly, in my opinion, only Ethereum is the successful ICO project in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
December 20, 2017, 10:04:15 PM
I learnt  a hard lesson when i sold off some tokens at about $1k and in about a month same amount was worth over $9k. So in cryptocurrency investments i think you should hold and monitor whatever project you invested in.Patience pays off with time.Exitting at some stages could give you a heart break in a few months or even less.For bitcoin,I exit my position when i realize its persistently red for over 24hrs .
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
December 20, 2017, 09:28:57 PM
For now i do not want to sell yet, i am still enjoying the movement of bitcoin so i will keep holding until such time  it will not move that fast and make steady rate. I am hoping by the end of 2018 i can make a big profit of my investment and looking forward by the year 2020 the bitcoin price hits to the highest, maybe by then part of my profit i can start enjoying the fruit of my investment😃
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 08:12:47 PM
thinking on updating my computer soon and need some cash for that, i'm thankfull i held before and now i can purchase a better computer
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 08:12:10 PM
It is all about how much profit to grab from bitcoin trades. When it comes to buying bits I wait untill price goes deepest low and grab as much bits as I could.

Agree on this. My also goal is just earn bitcoins, as long as I already have profits. I'm going to exit to the particular coin, but some people are holding. I just hold when the particular coin I bought has the very big project in future or different projects.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
December 20, 2017, 07:03:43 PM
It depends on the majority of factors like your selection of gold coin, your self studyregaring ther project and white-colored document and also the team behind the project. Not all ICOs are bad nor all ICOs are great. Some ICOs can produce huge income because of viability of their task and some will not provide you with something if their task isn't environmentally friendly in long run.i d
I agree with your point. However, in these days, it is hard to find a good ICO which can give us a really good income. As you can see, most of the ICOs have fail and they can not give us a good income like they promise. Beware while investing in ICOs. It is not as good as it used to be anymore. Moreover, Vitalik Buterin has already claimed that all ICO will be dead in the future
Not all, if he said all ICOs projects will be died in the future, it means his project created will be also died haha. You have to know Ethereum is also an ICO project in few years ago. You should read the history growth of Ethereum again, it can helps you know where is the begin of Ethereum! Wink
Maybe we can see a lot of ICOs failed but we cannot deny the fact that there are also good ICOs who are running successful now because they
have a real product, it can easily be found by just looking at the marketcap you can find good coins who had an ICO before but now they grow a lot already.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 03:50:41 PM
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 12:47:22 PM
btc will hit 10k in no time!

Do you plan to sell on $10k, or you will wait more before selling? I do
not have plans for selling, I am making plans to buy more before reaching
that price. With $10K in no time, I think that I can hope for $20k in a year,
and in two years more.

Planning to sell whe the price reach at $10000. But i will sell some anytime if i need it right away.

I always love to sell when bitcoin pumps but some emergency purposes push me to sell my whatever the price is.

Needs are needs. Not every person can wait, nobody can not predict bad
life situation that force us to sell valuable things. Now I am in position to wait,
and I can cover myself, but if I am forced to do it I would sell everything I have
too. Money comes and goes, and I had situations in my life when I had to start
all over again.

I personally feel like it would be the best time to sell BTC right after the NY - my reasoning and thoughts are illustrated here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soFN9_-kAOE
Would be glad to hear your feedback)
Indeed, whenever bitcoin increases in money that is the perfect time of cashing it out. Even at the moment, bitcoin is at its highest price so far and the bitcoiners should cash out some of it to enjoy the fruits of their long term holding.

We all know by now that investing into bitcoin is right when it is going through dumping phase and selling it off is best when it is continuously increasing in value.
Indeed, there are very high expectations from bitcoin to touch 10,000 dollars by the end of this year and it is not a big task for bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of all currencies and soon it is going to be legal throughout world. It is never good to buy or sell bitcoin, but as far as selling is concerned at present, it is good time to cash out your bitcoin for enjoying grand profit. For huge profit, sell by the end of December.
Can you tell me the reason I should take profit (sell Bitcoin) at the end of December to get huge profit?
What is the reason make you are sure the price of Bitcoin will be high at that time?
As my see, I don't think the price of Bitcoin can still increases to more highest price, it will be stable or correction in the price soon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
December 05, 2017, 03:09:10 AM
btc will hit 10k in no time!

Do you plan to sell on $10k, or you will wait more before selling? I do
not have plans for selling, I am making plans to buy more before reaching
that price. With $10K in no time, I think that I can hope for $20k in a year,
and in two years more.

Planning to sell whe the price reach at $10000. But i will sell some anytime if i need it right away.

I always love to sell when bitcoin pumps but some emergency purposes push me to sell my whatever the price is.

Needs are needs. Not every person can wait, nobody can not predict bad
life situation that force us to sell valuable things. Now I am in position to wait,
and I can cover myself, but if I am forced to do it I would sell everything I have
too. Money comes and goes, and I had situations in my life when I had to start
all over again.

I personally feel like it would be the best time to sell BTC right after the NY - my reasoning and thoughts are illustrated here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soFN9_-kAOE
Would be glad to hear your feedback)
Indeed, whenever bitcoin increases in money that is the perfect time of cashing it out. Even at the moment, bitcoin is at its highest price so far and the bitcoiners should cash out some of it to enjoy the fruits of their long term holding.

We all know by now that investing into bitcoin is right when it is going through dumping phase and selling it off is best when it is continuously increasing in value.
Indeed, there are very high expectations from bitcoin to touch 10,000 dollars by the end of this year and it is not a big task for bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of all currencies and soon it is going to be legal throughout world. It is never good to buy or sell bitcoin, but as far as selling is concerned at present, it is good time to cash out your bitcoin for enjoying grand profit. For huge profit, sell by the end of December.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 01:52:46 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 02, 2017, 02:07:28 AM
It is all about how much profit to grab from bitcoin trades. When it comes to buying bits I wait untill price goes deepest low and grab as much bits as I could.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
December 02, 2017, 01:40:32 AM
My suggestion to any one in #crypto trading is to have your own target profits. Do not listen to others blindly. Do your own research and have your own targets. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY STICK TO IT.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
December 02, 2017, 12:19:18 AM
I do sell once or twice a month because I have to pay some expenses and I want to feel too my gains in bitcoin. We don't know what will happen in the future so it is just fair that from time to time we should be able to taste some of our gains. Most of my bitcoin stash is just from my earnings here in the forum because the one I purchase a year ago is just wasted in gambling and investing in sites that later on become scammed so I just get by now in my earnings. I am trading from time to time but due to limited capital, gains is not that big yet.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
December 01, 2017, 11:40:32 AM
For Alts, I set sell order of half amounts at 20%, and a quarter at 50% immediately after entries. (and stop loss at 50%). Rest I just hold for moon or accumulation.
It might be a small profit, but so far works for stable profits.

Also, because I cant really stick on to price move all day, just waiting to receive couple notification of execution of my sell order makes me feel good Smiley
Activity: 418
Merit: 253
December 01, 2017, 10:04:35 AM
The best time to sell your bitcoins is when bitcoin hits it's final price or it's peak value, to have high profit and really see the fruits of your investments.

The fact is no one knows what is the peak value or highest value of bitcoins as if you see price today then it won't be the same tomorrow as it can go much higher in coming days so the best thing is to sell when you are satisfied with them price and giving you good profits instead of holding it too long as you can buy it back when there is dip in the price which is common thing in bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: