Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you plan to sell? - page 26. (Read 92525 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 11:34:59 PM
My plan is to wait till 2020, when BTC will be $500k
Activity: 45
December 26, 2017, 02:31:31 PM
My stragedy is surfing , day-trading . So i gonna sell things when it reached to my target and i never gonna look back and regret. That's the worst ideal for day-trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 12:07:18 PM
I will sell bitcoin at the moment when it will update its historical maximum - 20000. I think this will happen in mid-January 2018
Activity: 238
December 26, 2017, 08:26:02 AM
Please crash BTC. I want a hard one up to 5K. I'm back full on fiat Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 07:34:43 AM
I am not planning to sell now. It is not the right time to sell. When the price dips, it is time to buy. I want to hold for the next three months.
Activity: 42
December 26, 2017, 07:03:29 AM
I have not planned yet, I am ready to hold for a long time.
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 06:23:24 AM
As Bitcoin rate is shooting up I don't have plan of selling it unless until I don't have a very emergency I will not sell Bitcoin. Holding bitcoin itself give you additional income which increase the value of your holding. With bitcoin keeping the chart of its progress we cannot fix the exit level as we have to decide as per our requirement only for selling bitcoin
Activity: 119
December 26, 2017, 06:21:22 AM
now i do not want to sell my bitcoin because bitcoin is increasing too much faster so i want to hold my bitcoin for the future and i hope i will get profit in double value in the future i think its not good time to sell bitcoin.
with rising and ever-rising prices I think it confuses to those who invest, they have to hold or sell it because they definitely think bitcoin will rise again. it all depends on you and make a good and wise decision so as not to get caught up with the situation .. because no one can predict the future like what and what will happen, in my opinion do not be obsessed with rising bitcoin price choose wise choice and if the price already match or enough what harm you to melt so as not to regret if at any time plummet, do not be too optimistic determine if the price already matches your estimates. because nothing is impossible in this world should take an effective attitude for good .. better profit slightly from loss and bankruptcy, and I think harha now suitable for melting, but it all depends on yourself and you that determine.
I will wait more and more for selling because in my plane the rate of bitcoin is till very low i-e 8k+ $
And I am sure that the rate will be increased more and more in coming time and when the rate cross 50k$ then I will plan to start selling bitcoin and I hope bitcoin will cross this limit in very short time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
December 26, 2017, 05:19:43 AM
I'm not planning on selling for a long time, I expect the price to double before the end of next year, and even then I might still hold on to the majority of my coins.

Definitely in it for the long haul Smiley
thats the emotional control,the expert move for profiteering.holding the
coins for long even if it took a long time.because most of the users now has been
affected of the panic market has given.they were driven by the flow of coins to sell
even if they will loss a little than to hold the coins for long to make sure of profit.the
alts are moving although most of the times takingg long time to do so.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
December 26, 2017, 04:47:44 AM
I will only sell some of my bitcoins when i need money or during emergency situations, and hold the remaining. Also, its hard to sell bitcoin now because its price drops a little bit. Im still gonna hold it as long as i can to earn more profit. Decide first before you sell, or else you will lose all your bitcoins if you will try to sell everything, or end up regreting why you sell it and didnt save something.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 26, 2017, 04:19:23 AM
selling btc now for me is not good because it is in low price....for me i have to wait until it will rise again so i can gain more than i can have now..
December 26, 2017, 04:00:01 AM
I plan to earn more bitcoins and, if the price is good, i will sell them for USD. So better to save much bitcoin so that you are ready for gradually price increasing. I’m buy some bitcoin and I want to sell after 3 years later.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
December 24, 2017, 05:35:11 PM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
I usually sell my bitcoins when the price drop by 2% and also buy anytime the price grow by 2% that is the best way to trade.
Activity: 490
December 24, 2017, 03:26:52 PM
I will be exiting at 45% in profit and wait for a dip to re enter and ride up again. The beauty of Bitcoin is the liquidity that is what makes money for traders.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
December 24, 2017, 02:57:15 PM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
We need to create a plan for us to make wise decision when we are doing trading. If we can make good decision in trading, for sure we can earn big amount of money in trading Smiley
Activity: 266
December 24, 2017, 02:33:09 PM

If l have my first salary l will hold it until l meet the price right for me. It's very tempting to hold now because of the promising very high value of bitcoin. I'm happy if l reach the price of $50000 ,l will be happy because l will give my mother a small business to take for our needs at home.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 24, 2017, 01:23:01 PM
Well we do not have day jobs so soon as our money is running out we will have to cash out some for daily living but what we want to do is take out 50% of what we earn in Crypto as a rule then keep 50% left in CRYPTO, EITHER LONG TERM HOLDS OR SOME TRADING. We shall see after the new year what we need to do. It also depends on the coin or token we are holding as well as we have no idea how the market will play out over the coming months. Some say Bitcoin will go to 50k USD, others say it will do the same as 2013 and retrace to 2.5k USD.
Activity: 42
December 24, 2017, 11:08:36 AM
Last last week i decided to sell my bitcoin because i calculate i got almost 40% ptofits so i sell all mine. Now I'm waiting again that bitcoin down so that i can buy again and keep it and wait for bitcoin again goes up.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
December 24, 2017, 10:51:38 AM
I don't planning to sell any of my coins because i am holding them until 2020 because that year is the year for me when i think that the coins are already maximize their potential in the market. As of now, my plan is to get a lot of coins as much as i can because they might be worth at least $100 in the future.
Personally, I think you should not hold it too long, if it is pumped and achieve high value, you should sell at that time, do not always keep thinking that will hold until 2020, the future is never a sure thing, we should not put too much faith in the future, the reality is still better. In addition, you should remember that waiting in the long run will waste a lot of your time, time is money, we should use it reasonably, sell at the right time and look for other opportunities, hold only make our money freeze and lose many opportunities to make money, so we always need a plan to sell
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
December 24, 2017, 06:15:35 AM
I am a new crypto currency investor and still in the stage of familiarizing everything about crypto currencies.  This thread is very helpful to me because of a lot of replies that are tips on how to handle the coin.

For me as new to trading,  I think the best time to sell voins is when the price goes high if you want daily trading and for long term investor it is best to hold for now and research about what coins will possibly rise the price for the next days,  weeks or months.
Pages:
Jump to: