Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you plan to sell? - page 57. (Read 92525 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
May 26, 2017, 11:58:30 AM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
At this point rushing to sell there bitcoin mine im still holding or selling my 10% or 15% of my profit from my any activity from internet or else hold them waiting for the price to increase. I don't have much stack of bitcoin im earning enough for my self to support in my needs to live.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
May 26, 2017, 11:41:11 AM
Apparently a lot of users, including experts, are willing to hold until 2020, but I'm not sure if there would be so much support after the price reaches 2 or 3x.
I don't think it would be wise to sell everything in such a scenario anyway. For something unique like Bitcoin, it's worth to be patient.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
May 26, 2017, 11:31:51 AM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

This is a challenge for a trader, he must be able to make the best decisions, when selling or buying, thankful for what we have got a little or much today is the fortune we get.

If I personally will usually sell my coins stock gradually to keep all the possibilities that will happen
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
May 26, 2017, 10:39:46 AM
I never plan to sell, gotta have BTC till i die.. But ofcourse i will sell some but leave some for eternity  
Activity: 406
May 26, 2017, 10:23:06 AM
Waiting to touch the price 100 IDR or 100% and I will definitely sell some bitcoin I have
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 25, 2017, 07:45:19 PM
I think I will probably sell at 3000. I think its a very rational price and there is going to be a lot of profit taking. will be looking to re-enter on the drawback.

You sure that you will sell at $3,000? I'm setting my goal now that I'm going to sell maybe 50% of my bitcoin at $10,000 and will let the remaining one to keep on staying on my wallets. But if the price of bitcoin will be good at $2,000 and this is it's new floor price, I'll be happy to see the price of bitcoin be stable at that moment.
Easier than done, normally we don't sell when we feel there is more to come, that's how human is, we are greedy.
Even in my cash I would not sell that amount when the price is rising because I do not want to miss the opportunity to make good profit.
and specially in present time, where there such an uncertainty in the price of bitcoin. some time the price start increasing and we decide to wait for some more time as people are still expecting that the price will continue increasing for some more time therefore it will be better to wait for some more time. but when the price start taking correction and start decreasing then we try to sell bitcoin as we are also expecting panic selling, because we have better experience of panic selling in past.
i do not think that there is any uncertainty. i think people are very clear that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing, although the price of bitcoin can take some correction but we cannot take it as panic selling. it is expected that the price of bitcoin is going to reach to 5000 USD level very soon. therefore no one is ready to sell bitcoin and will continue holding bitcoin tell the price reach to such a high price.
I am seeing that people are selling panic but they will regret in the future as not everyone is selling and the price of it will once again start to reach to $2700 and those who will not sell will be very happy because the price will make them earn more money. Now the time of buying is started and we have to buy as much as possible.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 25, 2017, 06:49:06 PM
I think I will probably sell at 3000. I think its a very rational price and there is going to be a lot of profit taking. will be looking to re-enter on the drawback.

You sure that you will sell at $3,000? I'm setting my goal now that I'm going to sell maybe 50% of my bitcoin at $10,000 and will let the remaining one to keep on staying on my wallets. But if the price of bitcoin will be good at $2,000 and this is it's new floor price, I'll be happy to see the price of bitcoin be stable at that moment.
Easier than done, normally we don't sell when we feel there is more to come, that's how human is, we are greedy.
Even in my cash I would not sell that amount when the price is rising because I do not want to miss the opportunity to make good profit.
and specially in present time, where there such an uncertainty in the price of bitcoin. some time the price start increasing and we decide to wait for some more time as people are still expecting that the price will continue increasing for some more time therefore it will be better to wait for some more time. but when the price start taking correction and start decreasing then we try to sell bitcoin as we are also expecting panic selling, because we have better experience of panic selling in past.
i do not think that there is any uncertainty. i think people are very clear that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing, although the price of bitcoin can take some correction but we cannot take it as panic selling. it is expected that the price of bitcoin is going to reach to 5000 USD level very soon. therefore no one is ready to sell bitcoin and will continue holding bitcoin tell the price reach to such a high price.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
May 25, 2017, 06:31:11 PM
At this time who are not greedy to sell bitcoin? the opportunity today is on our hand, I'm happy that I hold bitcoin in last month and I can't expect that this will happened in our bitcoin market. Even they increase more I think it is enough or a big help in my life. Compare to the past trading of bitcoin, it has a big difference. That's the advantage s of bitcoin compare to dollar.

Being a good trader you know the right time to sell and the right time to buy even you have no idea the pump and dump of the price.

Well thats true, the price is high enough to sell your bitcoin if you buy it months ago. i decided to sell 10% of my investment so incase something happen i already get my capital and enjoy my earnings as well. i want to play safe because we cant say if this will continue or the value might suddenly decrease.
Activity: 770
May 25, 2017, 06:07:25 PM

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 25, 2017, 03:35:21 PM

Yes, if we feel that there will be more to come we are trying to keep holding but with what happened. The price did fall almost $300 and I was sleeping I didn't managed to do selling some of my coins. But well this is trading you should have the guts that you can keep the faith and keep on waiting for the right time again.
Activity: 588
May 25, 2017, 02:41:00 AM
At this time who are not greedy to sell bitcoin? the opportunity today is on our hand, I'm happy that I hold bitcoin in last month and I can't expect that this will happened in our bitcoin market. Even they increase more I think it is enough or a big help in my life. Compare to the past trading of bitcoin, it has a big difference. That's the advantage s of bitcoin compare to dollar.

Being a good trader you know the right time to sell and the right time to buy even you have no idea the pump and dump of the price.

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
May 25, 2017, 01:16:01 AM

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 24, 2017, 11:05:50 PM
I've already liquidated 50% of my position in anticipation of a massive dump and price drop. I know price might still go up but I would rather be safe than sorry. My other 50% is a long term investment in bitcoin which I try not to liquidate. I will only try to add to the position if price drops.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 24, 2017, 11:00:27 PM

Activity: 588
May 24, 2017, 10:22:22 PM
When the price of bitcoin so rapidly goes up, the thought of selling coins disappears. I want the price to rise endlessly)))
I plan to keep bitcoin for several years
Today I think it is the rigth time to sell the save bitcoin, it has a good value and it still goes up but compare to previous trading this is a great opportunity ti get more profit. Even if you want more profit but it has a big difference to the past year. This moment I think is one right time that we wait for good profit.
Activity: 182
May 24, 2017, 08:06:30 PM
When the price is good and stable, and i know the price is high. And knowing the price is most important before you planning to sell and how much the price. And the price is good i know i can earn profit. But i keep it first and earn more and when it grow and i wait it grow then that's the time i sell. I will  sell it already if i know surely earn good profit.
Activity: 18
May 24, 2017, 07:58:39 PM
Activity: 23
May 24, 2017, 07:54:20 PM
I have a tight trailing stop loss. I'd rather get stopped out than sell early in this market. you dont want to miss the pump if it continues at this rate.
Activity: 770
May 24, 2017, 07:39:16 PM
When the price of bitcoin so rapidly goes up, the thought of selling coins disappears. I want the price to rise endlessly)))
I plan to keep bitcoin for several years
it is become very hard to decide that what time we should sell our bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing, which is making it difficult for us to decide. although the price of bitcoin trading above 2300 USD level but still people are expecting that the price of bitcoin can increase much more, they are not ready to sell their bitcoin even in  current position and are very much confident to hold their bitcoin and not going to sell it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 24, 2017, 01:34:04 PM
buy at 10% low sell 5% high easy money
Pages:
Jump to: