Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you plan to sell? - page 58. (Read 92525 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 24, 2017, 01:26:12 PM
I have a Day of Doubt today. The whole day I want to sell my coins. Several times I had to just press the "SELL" button and that's all. But something stops me. I'm not ready to sell yet
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
May 24, 2017, 09:49:31 AM
everyone has been waiting for the bubble to burst, and it is not yet bursting. The Japan and Russia counterparts are engaging the coin, driving the value and it has been most time ahead in times of value. I just hope it keeps the way, it is also a profit time

Did you just think that those were the only countries to be possibly engaging bitcoin? Well to be fair with other's opinion here, I believed that more countries wil be coming out of their decisions to take part of this bitcoin economy, and it's not a myth for those who doesn't knew about any coins that's been a part of bitcoin trading system. If that time come for us to sell in an exact phase  of time, then those who invest early will have to sell their coins hold at crypto trading investments sites, because most of the people were buying coins for their profitable investments.

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 24, 2017, 07:04:45 AM
everyone has been waiting for the bubble to burst, and it is not yet bursting. The Japan and Russia counterparts are engaging the coin, driving the value and it has been most time ahead in times of value. I just hope it keeps the way, it is also a profit time
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 24, 2017, 06:44:45 AM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
Currently, I don't have exit points with my coins yet as I'm currently waiting for huge investors for them that will surely make my coins to multiply its value. As far as they get huge invetors, I would sell mine immediately and go for other coins for more potential of pump in its value.

me too. for now its just wait and see time. I though a couple of months back that at 2k i'd sell my btcs but deciding against it just may have been a better decision as the price rapidly increased well beyond 2k. so i'm im just seeing how farvthis will go before deciding on what my exit would be
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
May 24, 2017, 06:42:45 AM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
Currently, I don't have exit points with my coins yet as I'm currently waiting for huge investors for them that will surely make my coins to multiply its value. As far as they get huge invetors, I would sell mine immediately and go for other coins for more potential of pump in its value.
At this moment it's hard to let go of this opportunity, bitcoin is consistent on its increase so there is nothing to worry.
Doing our job by constantly monitoring the price will help us make the right decision in a timely manner, as an investor I am optimistic that the price will not dump yet, let's make it increase more and more as this is our main goal why we are buying and holding it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 24, 2017, 04:07:28 AM
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
May 24, 2017, 03:48:04 AM
I will not sell bitcoin because it's not yet time and bitcoin is currently rising too fast so I hold it.
And when it's time to sell it for my future later and I'll also see bitcoin prices.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
May 24, 2017, 03:27:23 AM
If i were, i will make a target price so i am not that person who will just wait the price of bitcoin because there is still possibility that after the huge pump then there will be a huge dump that can possibly occurs and that is how you will lose the opportunity of making money. Make a target price then stick to that and when the price reach that then sell, that is how you will be safe and at the same time make money.

In normal circumstances a target price is good, but right now every target price gets broken where the price continues to go up. Just browse through the speculation section, you'll see how people that cashed out profits thinking they made the right call, are now regretting having sold their coins. That's why you should cash out only small fractions per time. If you do that, you'll continue to benefit from an increasing price. People that sold well below current levels are now desperately waiting for the price to go down, or they have bought back their coins at much higher levels.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 24, 2017, 02:58:58 AM
I have no plans to sell bitcoin because I do not know what the results, from the sale that I do not know what and currently also still want to cultivate as much bitcoin as possible.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
May 24, 2017, 01:13:55 AM
When the price of bitcoin so rapidly goes up, the thought of selling coins disappears. I want the price to rise endlessly)))
I plan to keep bitcoin for several years

Thats great but incase you need a money then you can cashout it but not all the amount only you need . well i could pretty say now that youve got a ton of profits now because of the huge price. Bitcoin will again surprise us in the next few years and that will lead a high profit on you . I hope you have a ton of patience so that you can hold it longer so that you can earn more from it
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 24, 2017, 01:06:46 AM
When the price of bitcoin so rapidly goes up, the thought of selling coins disappears. I want the price to rise endlessly)))
If i were, i will make a target price so i am not that person who will just wait the price of bitcoin because there is still possibility that after the huge pump then there will be a huge dump that can possibly occurs and that is how you will lose the opportunity of making money. Make a target price then stick to that and when the price reach that then sell, that is how you will be safe and at the same time make money.
Activity: 259
May 23, 2017, 01:31:42 PM
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
May 22, 2017, 10:21:00 AM
I am currently just saving my bitcoins. I always sell my bitcoins when I have to pay my bills, if I have no bills to pay, I just save my coins for future.
I also buy bitcoins on monthly basis from whatever I earn in my part time job.

That's the right thing to do if you don't have any daily needs then its good to save them for future and if you have income in fiat then I think you should pay your bills using fiat and keep your bitcoin intact for future as even I used to pay my bills using bitcoins in the past but now looking at the higher price of bitcoins I prefer to use fiat for my daily stuffs and save bitcoins for the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
May 22, 2017, 10:13:09 AM
I am currently just saving my bitcoins. I always sell my bitcoins when I have to pay my bills, if I have no bills to pay, I just save my coins for future.
I also buy bitcoins on monthly basis from whatever I earn in my part time job.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
May 22, 2017, 10:07:18 AM
I already set my goal in my future, And i detailed listed all the future schedule for my activities. I will just whenever some of my goal were already hit. But without any reason to sell, Then I will just stock it to my wallet.
Activity: 574
May 22, 2017, 10:00:11 AM
I don't have certain exit point but as I found the opportunity, I would sell it. As I'm not using it, I would hold it for long term and would also hold some altcoins to balance/prevent the risk and also to make more opportunity of making profit.
Saving in the long run is very profitable. Honestly I'm having a disappointment, because some time ago I sold bitcoin at the price price of 1500USD. While the current bitcoin price is already above 2000USD. I will not repeat the same thing, bitcoin should be kept until the price we deserve.

Even I sold some of my bitcoins at that price but there is nothing to get disappointed as you can get them back by working on it or by buying when price goes lower in future as if we will never sell our bitcoins then there is no point in collecting or investing money in it so if its giving me good profits then I won't mind in selling some of them and rest will prefer to save for the future and if price drops then will buy some more amount of bitcoins.
If you are a wise holder and earner on bitcoin then it should really be fine and you are confident that you can still afford and earn profits on buying and selling bitcoin and you are right theres nothing need to regret as long we do know on how to earn it but we should really be wise on spending our bitcoin not just on buying something and wasting it on nonsense things. Selling out on this price point would be ideal too.

That's right it would be worst to spend them on unwanted things or for shopping or buying clothes as we can do that easily using fiat money as earning fiat is comparatively very much easy in compare to bitcoins and you should sell them to get fiat in hands only if you are in genuinely need of money and if not better to save them for future as it won't be too easy now to earn them back in quick time and even price is very high so its also difficult to buy them.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
May 22, 2017, 09:40:45 AM
I don't have certain exit point but as I found the opportunity, I would sell it. As I'm not using it, I would hold it for long term and would also hold some altcoins to balance/prevent the risk and also to make more opportunity of making profit.
Saving in the long run is very profitable. Honestly I'm having a disappointment, because some time ago I sold bitcoin at the price price of 1500USD. While the current bitcoin price is already above 2000USD. I will not repeat the same thing, bitcoin should be kept until the price we deserve.

Even I sold some of my bitcoins at that price but there is nothing to get disappointed as you can get them back by working on it or by buying when price goes lower in future as if we will never sell our bitcoins then there is no point in collecting or investing money in it so if its giving me good profits then I won't mind in selling some of them and rest will prefer to save for the future and if price drops then will buy some more amount of bitcoins.
If you are a wise holder and earner on bitcoin then it should really be fine and you are confident that you can still afford and earn profits on buying and selling bitcoin and you are right theres nothing need to regret as long we do know on how to earn it but we should really be wise on spending our bitcoin not just on buying something and wasting it on nonsense things. Selling out on this price point would be ideal too.
Activity: 364
May 22, 2017, 09:10:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 22, 2017, 08:17:42 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
May 22, 2017, 05:48:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: