Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you plan to sell? - page 64. (Read 92525 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 08, 2017, 09:04:10 PM
I think my basic plan to sell my bitcoin is when the value of each is higher than today. Bitcoin is a kind of digital money that has high and low value. For now on Im holding it for the better future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
May 08, 2017, 07:24:50 PM
Current price is very good in my opinion. And I have sold most of bitcoin in my wallet ..
Bitcoin gives me extra income, because I have the advantage of trading and from the price increase.
Current price is good and that is not the time to sell our bitcoin because it is expected that in the coming months the price of bitcoin will increase more so if you do not need your money then why ae you selling your bitcoins and are denying yourself from that profit which will be bring to you by bitcoin.
I think this is not right time to sell our bitcoin. Yes bitcoin price is very good and thats amazing. And if you sell that you can earn profit. But I believe bitcoin in this month or maybe few months will increase more. If you sell your bitcoin and if you have a time buy again time is gold bro. Buy more bitcoin if you want more profit or money. Its not too late to buy bitcoin you have second chance.
You need urgent money then sell few bitcoins and take money the price is really good to sell your coins. And hold other coins for a while everyone is expecting a very high price in a coming month. If it happens then yes you can make more profit. But buying bitcoin for the present price, i think it is not worth. Becasue the price is too high.

I said that too when the price is still at $900.
Now look at it. It is way too high that it almost doubled its price again.
Yes it is really risky to buy considering the money that it will take is toi high but still anyonr who have guts to take it may be the winner again if another price hike comes.

At this stage buying bitcoins is not a smart move to make as price can go down in coming days and at this price most of the people will prefer to sell their bitcoins to make some really good profits especially if they have bought their bitcoins at low price then this would be the really good price to sell bitcoins.
i think its just wrong news that people say bitcoin can go down again no one know that bitcoin will go rise or go down but i am sure bitcoin will be rise more and more everyday so i prefer that good time to buy bitcoin in any amount.

Bitcoin will definitely rise in long term so if you can hold your bitcoins till that point of time then I think you can buy certain amount of bitcoins even now as it will surely give you profits in long term and there are very less chances that price will crash now so I think its a good time to buy some more bitcoins.

Im totally afraid upon buying bitcoins for now since the price is pretty much higher at this point and i can't take  if the price go drop suddenly thats why little by little i do short trades on it so that i can earn even a little. But let see where the price well go since im pretty sure about that price rise ill not stop for this month and surely theirs another big bubble to it in the end of this month so better we should try to alert ourselves and lets keep active to determine for ourselves on when do we sell our hodl coins.

Majority of users will not prefer to buy bitcoins at this stage as price is really high for buying bitcoins and if price crashes in coming days then it will be a huge panic for those who have invested huge amount of money in bitcoin at current price so the better choice would be not to buy and see where price goes in coming days.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
May 08, 2017, 07:08:16 PM
Current price is very good in my opinion. And I have sold most of bitcoin in my wallet ..
Bitcoin gives me extra income, because I have the advantage of trading and from the price increase.
Current price is good and that is not the time to sell our bitcoin because it is expected that in the coming months the price of bitcoin will increase more so if you do not need your money then why ae you selling your bitcoins and are denying yourself from that profit which will be bring to you by bitcoin.
I think this is not right time to sell our bitcoin. Yes bitcoin price is very good and thats amazing. And if you sell that you can earn profit. But I believe bitcoin in this month or maybe few months will increase more. If you sell your bitcoin and if you have a time buy again time is gold bro. Buy more bitcoin if you want more profit or money. Its not too late to buy bitcoin you have second chance.
You need urgent money then sell few bitcoins and take money the price is really good to sell your coins. And hold other coins for a while everyone is expecting a very high price in a coming month. If it happens then yes you can make more profit. But buying bitcoin for the present price, i think it is not worth. Becasue the price is too high.

Yes it is really risky to buy considering the money that it will take is toi high but still anyonr who have guts to take it may be the winner again if another price hike comes.

At this stage buying bitcoins is not a smart move to make as price can go down in coming days and at this price most of the people will prefer to sell their bitcoins to make some really good profits especially if they have bought their bitcoins at low price then this would be the really good price to sell bitcoins.
i think its just wrong news that people say bitcoin can go down again no one know that bitcoin will go rise or go down but i am sure bitcoin will be rise more and more everyday so i prefer that good time to buy bitcoin in any amount.

Bitcoin will definitely rise in long term so if you can hold your bitcoins till that point of time then I think you can buy certain amount of bitcoins even now as it will surely give you profits in long term and there are very less chances that price will crash now so I think its a good time to buy some more bitcoins.

Im totally afraid upon buying bitcoins for now since the price is pretty much higher at this point and i can't take  if the price go drop suddenly thats why little by little i do short trades on it so that i can earn even a little. But let see where the price well go since im pretty sure about that price rise ill not stop for this month and surely theirs another big bubble to it in the end of this month so better we should try to alert ourselves and lets keep active to determine for ourselves on when do we sell our hodl coins.
Activity: 336
May 08, 2017, 05:48:12 PM

Activity: 980
Merit: 523
May 08, 2017, 05:31:17 PM

Activity: 378
May 08, 2017, 04:56:11 PM
yes i am also agree with you that in present time it is the best time to hold your bitcoin and wait. because the price of bitcoin has still too much potential and it is expected that the price of bitcoin will  cross 3000 USD very easily within few months. so i think  that it will be a good decision to hold bitcoin and not to sell right now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 08, 2017, 02:54:00 PM

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 08, 2017, 02:45:56 PM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 08, 2017, 02:25:24 PM

That's right this is not the best time to buy bitcoins as price is too high and if you buy them now and if price drops in coming days then you need to wait longer to make profits from it but if you have purchased your coins at low price then I think you can sell small portion of them in order to make good profits.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
May 08, 2017, 08:33:28 AM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
May 07, 2017, 11:18:34 PM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
May 07, 2017, 06:48:44 PM
I slowly but surely selling mine on paxful .I baiscally the only guy processing paysafe cards on there so i can charge what ever i what  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 07, 2017, 06:38:39 PM
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2017, 06:17:13 PM
There are no plans to sell. so sure price of bitcoin will reach $2000, sure it could happen this year or nearing the end of the year
That is good for long term investments in bitcoin, for me i always have plan to sell and buy back bitcoin
because my active income in bitcoin was from trading altcoins,
i plan to sell if i have got profit or the trend is sideaway, actually plan to sell or buy bitcoin follow
 the strategy trading every people be made by them selves.
i do not think that it is still the right time to sell i think the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing and still people have very good feelings about the price of bitcoin and therefore most of the people are not ready to sell their bitcoin. therefore i think it is still good time to wait and not to sell bitcoin. fr me i am going to hold my bitcoin the the price of bitcoin reach to 2500 USD level.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
May 06, 2017, 07:54:51 PM
I saw the price recently it went high up to $1,584 and I thought it can make it easily to $1,600 but upon checking it again the price was down at $1,484 and it went up again fast to $1,524.  Right now I don't plan to sell, when this price keeps on becoming stronger. I believe that there's more to come and that will be the time I'll sell.
it has already cross 1600 USD level, but now trading below 600, but i think the price of bitcoin is not going to stay here any more and hope that the price of bitcoin is going to increase more and more.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1001
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
May 06, 2017, 11:33:09 AM
Will be very promising when you buy bitcoin at a price of $ 1000, or more. When you have it, maybe a 20% increase happens, the readiness to resell has been achieved. It gives you a considerable profit, and can make you have a profit above $ 100 in the not too distant future.
Activity: 250
May 06, 2017, 10:15:06 AM
Unfortunately I sold most of mu bitcoins when its previous record was achieved, around $1250 because I thought that would be an importan resistance level, and I confirmed it when its price dropped to $900 again, but since that correction the price has only grown every day more and more. Nowadays I have decided not to sell a single satoshi for a long time, although perhaps I have made that decision a little late.  Undecided
There is nothing wrong with it if you sell it with profit, you cannot foreseen the future so you have nothing to regret for, the basic principle must always be applied, you buy low and you sell high, if you were able to perfectly do it, you must be happy.
Correct but among many Hyped projects at the same time many sell at lower price to enter new hype then selling again to enter another new one actually this prevent many to apply this rule .

I do not understand the meaning of such actions. After all, on the contrary try to sell at a high price. They after all remain without profit? What kind of project is this?
I plan to sell at a price that is twice the purchase price
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
May 06, 2017, 04:56:07 AM
Unfortunately I sold most of mu bitcoins when its previous record was achieved, around $1250 because I thought that would be an importan resistance level, and I confirmed it when its price dropped to $900 again, but since that correction the price has only grown every day more and more. Nowadays I have decided not to sell a single satoshi for a long time, although perhaps I have made that decision a little late.  Undecided
There is nothing wrong with it if you sell it with profit, you cannot foreseen the future so you have nothing to regret for, the basic principle must always be applied, you buy low and you sell high, if you were able to perfectly do it, you must be happy.
Correct but among many Hyped projects at the same time many sell at lower price to enter new hype then selling again to enter another new one actually this prevent many to apply this rule .
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
May 06, 2017, 03:57:55 AM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
Whenever it reach highest price or if I need some cash to cover my expenses.
But, mostly I just let my bitcoin, saving it until the day I really need very much money.
If bitcoin could reach $5000, why sell at lower price? I would be happy waiting for that time as it will be happen obviously.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
May 05, 2017, 11:32:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: