Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you plan to sell? - page 68. (Read 92525 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 550
April 26, 2017, 08:07:31 AM
If you know someone who has a big reputation in market you can ask them if the bitcoin or when the bitcoin will go big dump if you know when like me im gonna sell 90% of my stack then buy another when the big dumps come. that's the way you can make profit on bitcoin even if i am new to trading I know some basic things regarding to it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
April 26, 2017, 04:53:15 AM
I'm in Bitcoin for a long haul but take profit regularly from my trading profit and investment returns but most of my profits sit in Bitcoin portfolio
Activity: 235
Merit: 250
April 26, 2017, 04:12:46 AM
Never Smiley

What is the point then to collect or buy coins? Periodically, they need to be sold to make a profit, no one knows when bitcoin ceases to exist.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
April 26, 2017, 03:40:48 AM
I do not wait for any price rise or in anticipation of increase in price will hold coin. I will sell at frequent intervals and get the profiut booked which is the right way to deal with it. Because not every time you will have a windfall gain to be precise.

Your idea is good but im not going to it i have a hard time controlling my emotions in some small intervals that may lead me to lose profit.I much more to hold then sell at ATH and when a dump goes i will buy again i think it is much safer than taking profit in small intervals.
Activity: 434
April 25, 2017, 10:44:39 AM
Never Smiley
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
April 25, 2017, 01:39:52 AM
I do not wait for any price rise or in anticipation of increase in price will hold coin. I will sell at frequent intervals and get the profiut booked which is the right way to deal with it. Because not every time you will have a windfall gain to be precise.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
April 24, 2017, 10:21:33 PM
If btc reaches $2k I plan to sell 20% of my holdings to recoup my initial investment. I'm planning on keeping the rest for the long-term.
Sell them them right now all while the price is expensive i knew that bitcoin will fall this end of month and will rise again next month there still a chance to buy bitcoin when the price is low and then hold them for good till your plan to wait till reach it $2k dollar will happen and congrats for that if its happen.
What if the price will not fall? there have been a lot of speculation about the positive side of bitcoin rather than the negative side and I think we have a good year just last year, so selling now that the price is rising is just not right, wait until it will reach your goal and then sell.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
April 24, 2017, 10:19:55 PM
I am planning to sell my coins when it will achieve the price of $2000 and that is expected in the end of the year and till it reaches there I will prefer to hold them as I am not at all in hurry to sell my coins.
I think you can sell it soon, my conservation prediction for this year is we are going to reach at least $2,000.
It will happen just believe and do not panic selling when the price will drop abruptly, it will rise again.
Activity: 308
April 24, 2017, 09:28:43 PM
I am planning to sell my coins when it will achieve the price of $2000 and that is expected in the end of the year and till it reaches there I will prefer to hold them as I am not at all in hurry to sell my coins.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
April 24, 2017, 04:20:28 PM
I have made plans to sell my bitcoins by the end of the year once experiencing the pump. And during the same if the price pumping continues will continue to hold till the following year start. Right now too the price is good to make a better profit out of it.

I think by the end of the year it's too early to sell coins to make good money, we'll have to wait for the next year for a good price increase.
i don't know what to say as i myself still confused lol ,
and i believe a lot of people have same feeling as me when fear to lost too much value ,
but in other side i see bitcoin growth move so quick ,
when you decide to invest for long term , but then sell it in the middle way , that time always make me confused what to do actually.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
April 24, 2017, 03:01:02 PM
If btc reaches $2k I plan to sell 20% of my holdings to recoup my initial investment. I'm planning on keeping the rest for the long-term.
Sell them them right now all while the price is expensive i knew that bitcoin will fall this end of month and will rise again next month there still a chance to buy bitcoin when the price is low and then hold them for good till your plan to wait till reach it $2k dollar will happen and congrats for that if its happen.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 24, 2017, 02:27:49 PM
Activity: 378
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 24, 2017, 01:06:57 PM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

I think my exit point before I sell my holding bitcoin is when the price meet the 10,000$ that's the time I will sell some of my bitcoin holdings to get my profit through selling it at the high value of bitcoin. Wink
That would take a lot of time i dont know it will hit that price in 10years from now but hopefully it would. I cant wait to hit that price because im relying on bitcoin with my daily expenses

Yeah, he has a big hope with his bitcoins. But i think within 10 years we will see bitcoin would be reached at $10000 or may be more or may be less. But i am sure within 10 years bitcoin will be on the highest price. A lot of people have good hope with the bitcoin's future. 

If bitcoin will survive that long then there is a possibility that it will achieve that price by that time but the fact is not all people have that high patience to hold their coins that long and majority of people will start selling their coins even when it reaches $2k.

$2000 could be a good selling price for many of us that bought bitcoins at a much lower price. I would suggest holding some in case the price keeps going up. But if everyone sells at $2000, then the price will probably drop some.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
April 24, 2017, 12:28:21 PM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
I don't have any target of price, because I will sell my bitcoin if I don't have another option to get some cash.
Usually, my plan is sell around BTC0.05-0.1 at higher price I could get for cash savings, so I do not need to sell mine for couple of months.
Activity: 363
April 24, 2017, 11:55:54 AM

I think my exit point before I sell my holding bitcoin is when the price meet the 10,000$ that's the time I will sell some of my bitcoin holdings to get my profit through selling it at the high value of bitcoin. Wink
That would take a lot of time i dont know it will hit that price in 10years from now but hopefully it would. I cant wait to hit that price because im relying on bitcoin with my daily expenses

Yeah, he has a big hope with his bitcoins. But i think within 10 years we will see bitcoin would be reached at $10000 or may be more or may be less. But i am sure within 10 years bitcoin will be on the highest price. A lot of people have good hope with the bitcoin's future. 

If bitcoin will survive that long then there is a possibility that it will achieve that price by that time but the fact is not all people have that high patience to hold their coins that long and majority of people will start selling their coins even when it reaches $2k.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 24, 2017, 09:03:51 AM

Activity: 518
April 24, 2017, 08:34:09 AM
I have made plans to sell my bitcoins by the end of the year once experiencing the pump. And during the same if the price pumping continues will continue to hold till the following year start. Right now too the price is good to make a better profit out of it.

I think by the end of the year it's too early to sell coins to make good money, we'll have to wait for the next year for a good price increase.
I do agree. Bitcoin has more potential in future/furthere years specially when the time that all of its 21 million supplies get consumed by its users/investors. Despite of its volitality, the probability of pumping its rate is still there which can cause your money 's value to increase.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
April 24, 2017, 07:33:24 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
April 23, 2017, 08:49:14 PM
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2017, 07:42:35 PM
i always do sell my profit never hold them for that long i need money that is why im not keeping my profit for too long but there's an problem when price is low i waited the price to increase for me to have a safe profit it all came from my hard work so its better to see its become income than to small income even if its cents its important to me.
yes it is right decision that when you feel then need you can sell your bitcoins, but still i will like to say that if a person can manage he should wait for a little more time as the price is continoulsy increasing and there are more chances that the price of bitcoin will hit 2000 USD very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: