Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 43. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Are you looking for stable price or price movement in upward direction, I think alot of dump money that get into the space last quarter are disappoint it is not what they are sold that they got, I know the price will pick up and I don't know when
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
Nobody really knows when altcoins will be stable again. The cryptocurrency market is always unpredictable. But now it looks better than some weeks ago. I think the market will be stable in the next months on summer. But it will depends also on the news of the G20 summit.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

now it is starting to recover again. we are in green market now but to be stable again I am predicting maybe 3rd and 4th quarter of the year. I think for me it is the time when all the coins pump up again. that is why now is still considered as a an opportunity to buy and hodl.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
It is possible to be stable only in one case when the market is dead. Any living market can not be stable. For its existence and for making money, the crypto market should grow and then grow again. Do not despair of the falls and do not need to sell, wait.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
the market is already green and many coins began to rise in price. hope so continue until the end of the year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
I don’t think crypto market is able to be stable, it is either good news that push the bull market or fuds that create market to dip. However this is the excitement of crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
My opinion is somewhere in Jun/July. One fact we must know is that, whenever there's a rise, a dip will set in somehow, sometimes a huge dip, but I think BTC has suffered its largest dip this year already, time for us to earn on its way Grin
Activity: 130
BTC must go higher and will stuck a little bit on one of the levels in little flat. There will be some stability. Before this alts will go down imho.
Activity: 48
the market has stabilized - it has become green and the prices of cryptocurrency began to grow
Activity: 182
If stability is what you are after then I am sorry to tell you that you are in the wrong market, cryptocurrencies are very volatile when it comes to their prices and at no time will there ever be a stable price for them because once the price becomes stable then the coins become useless as an investment which means investors lose money. There will never be a stable price
Activity: 187
I wonder when was such golden age with stable cryptocoins. Are you kidding? Or maybe I forgot something?
Activity: 322
Whatever they say about the crypto currency for which they are created and what awaits them in the future. At the moment, crypto currencies are a means of making money. And the money is earned on the ups and downs. In a horizontal market you will not earn much.
Indeed, what does stability mean? If prices are stable, traders will not be able to earn. We need volatility. Stability will come with a fundamental, that is, with profitable real projects.
brand new
Activity: 0
By far without doubt the best bounty I have ever been involved with is from Marinecoìn. They are rewarding 20,000 -MTC- for promotion activities. The activities are given out and rewarded by artificial intelligence named Jarvis. That makes the system dev-less with fair distribution built in. They are using a technique called time dilution technology to release 9 billion -MTC- to whoever puts in the effort to collect them. Great opp you don’t want to miss out on. The system is made for iot applications so is well prepared for machine to machine activities. Also zero transaction fees coupled with high speed makes this project have value. See it here marineco.ìn/ico
Activity: 308
Whatever they say about the crypto currency for which they are created and what awaits them in the future. At the moment, crypto currencies are a means of making money. And the money is earned on the ups and downs. In a horizontal market you will not earn much.
Activity: 234
Cryptocurrency rates are already beginning to stabilize. CMC was near $400B today. It was 250 a few weeks ago. This is a good sign.  I think that by the summer they will have very good prices.
Activity: 490
It is very difficult to say anything at all, because now there are a lot of factors that are likely to have a very strong effect on the growth of the crypto currency market, it seems to me that all these factors will only increase, until people start to believe in the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
In my own candid opinion I believe as from this month that the price of bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies should be stabilizing. We have see some recent changes in the crypto world and I believe the market is stabilizing
Activity: 196
now is the time to buy and keep altcoyins, because many analysts say that the growth of the market will be around May and June)
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I am sure that in the next few months the coins will be stable. It is time for their growth again to reach a new high. For this there are all the prerequisites, so I will not give up coins.
brand new
Activity: 0
Marinecoín- Recently got to know about this free Airdrop (marineco.ín/). You need to Signup and verify your Account. Then do a promotion of the project (which is like a bounty program) and submit photo and ID proofs along with proof-of-work and you get 20,000 tokens free. The website says that it is a community project with a total token count ~9 billion (pre-mined).in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotScope of the Project: Payment technology that claims to be ~5 times faster than the Bitcoin blockchainRisk: Low (no investment; ID proof and proof-of-work to be submitted)Have you registered yet? If not, then go to marineco.ín/ico and register.
Pages:
Jump to: