Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 47. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Never....for one because the ultra rich still need to get in.....I think for as long as big investors are still accumulating, btc will keep on dumping and pumping. Alts are strongly related to those changes.....not sure when alts will be rising stable...

Really stable? I hope never Smiley.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?
We cant predict it because everything is unpredictable. All we can do is to hope that coin will be stable as soon as possible. Dont lose hope inorder for the coins to have a chance to be stable again. Always think positive so that postitive things will happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
I hope that never. If you need stability, banks will always be happy to take your money into management. Under a huge percentage. Well, they think so.
Activity: 420
Crypto stable again Huh

I think in November or December.
It is same like last year when the price is hight in that month.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
By the end of spring, we will see the stabilization of the major coins of the crypto market, and the greatest growth, because as you can see the winter correction ends  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 436

Actually no one can predict when the coins will be stable, ever since the fluctuation of price in crypto is normal, so the best thing we can do is be patience and  wiser enough in making decisions, just hold on and keep believing.

I don't get what people exactly mean by "stable". When is a coin stable? Stability = low volatility? I can't wrap my head around that as even a stable coin (with low volatility) can lose value as a steady decline would also qualify as stable.
And what is meant by "coins"? Does it refer to the whole market? Only altcoins? Only coins with inherent value? The OPs portfolio? I don't get it  Cheesy
Activity: 69
First we can expect another drop in next weeks. By the end of 2018 coins will be stable again
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Of the many answers I'm sure many are predicting the end of the year because visible from the history of altcoin increase significantly enough after bitcoin rise, one thing we need to remember that the name of the prediction is not always right even often miss.
Activity: 182

Actually no one can predict when the coins will be stable, ever since the fluctuation of price in crypto is normal, so the best thing we can do is be patience and  wiser enough in making decisions, just hold on and keep believing.

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
The next month or two, I do not expect a big growth or a fall, probably it can be called stability.
Activity: 789
My prediction of coin prices will rise towards the end of the year between the months of October to november. although until now the price of coins is getting worse, but I'm still confident of my prediction.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Stability  for coins is not easy to predict or it will not happen the soonest specially if the supply is low. I for one would be much happier if digital coins would not stabilize because i will earn more if prices goes up.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I don`t think them`ll ever be stable. Maybe the top notch coins like ETH or BTC can become stable in a year or so, but other smaller companies are destined to be unstable. That is neither bad nor good, it just how I see it.
Even coins like bitcoin are never going to be stable and the reason for that is a very limited supply, think about it there are only going to be 21 million coins and most of the coins have already been mined and are in the possession of very few hands this means that if bitcoin is ever widely adopted around the world the rest of the world will have to fight for the few coins left making the price unstable.
Activity: 58
ICO starting on 16th of April!
I don`t think them`ll ever be stable. Maybe the top notch coins like ETH or BTC can become stable in a year or so, but other smaller companies are destined to be unstable. That is neither bad nor good, it just how I see it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
This is a very difficult question, because all these conversations that coins will soon stabilize, I think that these are nothing but mere hopes and thoughts of people, they certainly have the property of materializing, but I think that you just have to wait.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
In my forecast, i see them coins stable by the end of April, in May to be more accurate because them Societies have to pay taxes and all , plus there s gonna be a major conference called Consensus which is gonna be held in May 14 til May 16 and much more to come...
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
If you are looking for stability then you are in the wrong market, neither bitcoin or altcoins have ever been stable, they have a tendency to grow up a lot and then to crash and then to do all of that over again, coins are only stable for a very small window of time probably some months, and after that the cycle begins again so you really need to rethink your strategy if you depend on a stable price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
On the third or fourth quarter of this year, just like the previous year, if we compare each month, we can see clearly the big difference, which are going to happen again by this year.

I am really good with technical analysis, what I am seeing was simply based on my own observation and deduction.
Activity: 295
I hope its going to recover in next few months or up to one year. Market changes and the rules change, no one can predict whats going to happen tomorrow
Activity: 24
bitcoin will take months to recover, so the year end BTC this year will $ 10,000
Pages:
Jump to: