Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 40. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

I do not think that we should expect some stability from the prices of altcoins. The market will be still volatile, probably, the coins will be on their green positions more often.

Why do you think so? Everything is pretty stable at this moment, i think that we are more stable than last year, i remember that last June everything was making huge changes of ten percent every day, now are moving between 3 to 5 percent everyday.

It really depends on what you consider stability if you compare the movements of cryptocurrencies with the movements in the stock market then even a 5% movement per day is huge I remember in one of the worst days in the stock market the stock market lost 7% and all people were panicking, can you imagine what will happen if the stock market moved like the market of cryptocurrencies? People will panic if they saw that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
my prediction coin will stabilize again in the near future (1-2 months).

As for me, I am not waiting for the great stabilization of the crypto market. It will be volatile always, but I do not think that we have to be ready meeting another Great Fall of the altcoins and BTC.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
I think the naked eye can see that a couple of weeks the market crypto currency begins to move away from a deep fall.

Yes and there were only some small dips. Hopefully these bullish trend continuous this way. Lately, there rumors of an ethereum wallet getting hacked again and possible manipulations.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256

The exact time is not known to anybody yesterday I was reading news on CCN express that five big financial institutions planning to invest in crypto in upcoming few months,if it happens then certainly coin market would jump to some higher level as a fallout of which prices would reach to moon.right now market is bit recovered and prices are bit stable for last two weeks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I think the naked eye can see that a couple of weeks the market crypto currency begins to move away from a deep fall.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Not in the next year or two. The market is developing very actively, many external factors have an impact on it, so high volatility will continue for a long time.
Activity: 101
ok. Gan This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of cryptocurrency or any specific provider, service or offering. It is not a recommendation to trade. Cryptocurrencies are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the cryptocurrencies discussed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Its really hard to predict because we cannot say for sure if this is the result  of FUD or market manipulation. It looked like it started with steady growth but jumps are still too sudden which we were not used to in 2017. I hope during the summer, it will become more steady.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I think it will not be stable any time soon. The bear market is over and it is about to enter the next bull market. So I think we may usher in the next bull market in May. According to the market conditions, the current currency price is slowly rising. I Think that the bull market will come soon.

No one really knows what is going to happen next. I don't think we can predict when a coin will going to be stabilized again. The market is always unpredictable. We just need to keep a watch on the chart. The chart that almost reach the lowest level, so I think the next thing that will happen is the market to recover.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Cryptocurrencies will never ever be stable. The price of cryptos are so much volatil because it depend on supply and demand. So thats why there are so many traders at the cryptoworld. Without this, it would be less and cryptourrencies would be less interesting for the most people here. So dont wait for coins to be stable. Its good that they are volatil, thats what keeps the cryptomarket alive. Do you want a stable coin that you can use it as daily payment method?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I believe the market is near it's stability though we still need to watch it for some more weeks to be able to confirm that the market is really stable. Once market form strong stability the crypto market will start gradually grow and more investors will come on board the space.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think going up and down is normal and always will be. If you are a long-term investor then do not open the charts often and neglect other things.
Activity: 72
I think it will not be stable any time soon. The bear market is over and it is about to enter the next bull market. So I think we may usher in the next bull market in May. According to the market conditions, the current currency price is slowly rising. I Think that the bull market will come soon.
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
They'll never be stable. Atleast not in the next 15-18 months time frame. There is no clear regulation so panic is out there among all the investors and traders. This panic causes the volatility.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
forecasts for this year indicate stability and a positive trend in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 182
Maybe in a stability investment will never happen. Even some investors are waiting for moments like this. Stay on the strategy and remember your initial goal of investing.
Activity: 116
Crypto has never been stable and will never be . The market has always been red and green . Prices went up, then down ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
In an investment, that certainly is uncertainty. Do not forget the history of bitcoin until like this, as long as the community still exists it is only a matter of time the price will go back up.
Activity: 210

it may be difficult to predict the price of the coin when it is stable again but what I can see now, because the altcoin price is already green is now possible with the altcoin price stable because of the large number of people who buy altcoin when altcoin prices go down so than with the many people who buy altcoin can pump the price altcoin to stable again

Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
I think it is so hard or probably impossible for make this decentralized market become stable. This market are so sensitive with some news & trend, I would not say cryptocurrency market will become stable at any time cause all of this are decentralized in everything. So let the buyer and seller make their price.
Pages:
Jump to: