Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 11. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
To be honest, I have no idea when it's gonna happen. I thought that by mid-summer we will see a steady increase in prices.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Cannot believe that this time came... Here is the stable time for market, even growing a bit. January was the first month of market depression, now we can take our fresh air.
Activity: 70
Well Stability and any market (in our case, the crypto market) are incompatible things. There will always be ups and downs. That is what gives us profits
Activity: 108
The last time altcoins became stable was last May. And I think that it will be stable again once we hit the -ber months. This is the time where people is starting to invest their money to earn right before Christmas. This is just a speculation. But, I sincerely hope that it will happen.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
So a lot of pridictions here.  Ican give mine pridection but it will be only another opinion. I think market will not recover for next year or more, after that regulation will come and it will be stable but not profitable, also it can be bumped before new year.
Activity: 104
I don't think cryptocurrency will be stable its value for it is like world market that you will never know when to go up or down. That is why cryptocurrency is like investment which you gonna find a product to invest and predict when to profit or loss. That is why many people are investing here especially in bitcoin because its value is unpredictable when to reach again the 20k value and many expecting that amount.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Many people are waiting for the bull market again and I think the bull market will not come back as long as they continue to wait.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?
Altcoins will never be stable... They will always be very volatile and very good for speculation...

that is  one of many reasons why government and other people dont want to enter cryptocurrency because of its volatility, They will invest then the price will drops so it is hard for someone to lose because of that kind of market.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
In General, the coins have been steadily falling since January. I think you meant when the steady growth starts. If you look at the charts of previous years and draw an analogy, you can come to the conclusion that the growth will begin in late summer or autumn. I sincerely hope that this will happen soon.
Activity: 266
It's hard to predict on when the coins will be stable again. Even the experts could not have an accurate suggestion. But one thing is for sure and that is this time will come. We just need to be patience and not to be too emotional.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Altcoins will never be stable... They will always be very volatile and very good for speculation...
Activity: 154
Seriously I really can't tell as at this moment, I was thinking everything will be stable during May/June but it seems it got worse, Maybe let's hope towards the end of the year, let's see how things will look like.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Coins will never be stable, they either grow or fall. Stability here is very rare and not for long. Usually this happens when a major player buys currency to then make a big move up
Activity: 753
What do you mean, stable prices or growth and recovery? In any case, no one knows for sure, but a constant decline in prices can not be and one day the downward trend will end and an upward trend will begin. Let's wait for this.
Activity: 29
I think the end of 2018 could have a strong recovery. Countries and technology groups are now very concerned about it. Evidence that there are many established trading floors and USDT and USDT series printed to welcome the strong investment wave.
Activity: 672
actually when viewed these months coin prices tend to be stable but this is not matched by a sluggish market. and if you look at last year, the end of the year will usually be a high rise for crypto.
Activity: 168
Probably never) the market will never be stable, prices will never be at the same level
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Mid or late 2019. Maybe it is the right time for the return of the coin. After a long adjustment period of 2018. Altcoin prices are still very high compared to 2017. So hopefully in 2019
Activity: 98
In my own opinion, when can I predict that coin will be stable again?I think this coming  September to November.But no body wants to wait  to long,we all want it as soon as possible so that we earn big profit for our efforts.
Activity: 82
After half a year, there should be a lot of people in the market who have left, the sale has already been sold, and the global regulatory policies have basically come out. At that time, the price will basically be stable, and the market will undergo a major reshuffle and enter the next period.
Pages:
Jump to: