Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash? - page 25. (Read 126112 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Let's hope that the market altcoins still can not be destroyed, because today we see how the market is growing and many crypto-currencies are literally beginning to grow and today it seems to me that everything will be fine in the market altcoins.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
I think that nothing terrible will happen. now the market will roll back and begin to grow again.
Yes, altcoin are stronger than ever we can expect higher returned of profit on it .I believe it will remain survival in years of coming because it has a lot of improvements and changes in prices in where it regulated from time to time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
which I see today have fallen and have not returned because now many people who choose to hold altcoin and wait for altcoin prices to return to stable and thus the market also declined yet again and soon all will return stable and can be profitable

Activity: 162
They can crash anytime, no one couldn't predict about the crash. Maybe you need to set an alarm on your phone to notify about the price dropped so make you more aware about the markets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
Now that the prices of altcoins have fallen need to buy them. Due to the high volatility of the price of altcoins, traders in the cryptocurrency market have the opportunity to get the maximum profit, so now it is impossible to miss such a chance.
Activity: 168
Altcoin money market is at the lowest value at this time. I hope this will not last much longer and the money market will start to appreciate again. You can lose a lot of money if you're not careful.
Activity: 98
Not for a while i think , there is a lot of room to grow from here. A lot of people just heard about it and are looking in to it . And a lot more interesting projects are being made. So i think this can last a while before we see a really big crash.
Activity: 63
We cannot determine when will the alt coin will crash it will depend on the people innvesting on alt coin if many will buy then the price will get high then if there are many who will sell or trade then the price will crash so it will depend on the people investing in alt coin
Activity: 79
I don't think that coin market will crash any time soon. For the whales is enough that they are a lot of people that sell when the market is on bottom and they create many price movements.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Alot of of altcoin will go out if existence, they will have zero trading volume, because they don't have value in the first place. And these are the types of coin that spoiled the name if cryptocurrency, I think it a good thing this coins go out of existence,
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
I don't think the altcoin market will crash any time soon. New projects will continue to come out. Some will fail, others will disappear but the whole market will grow.
Activity: 14
I don't think that coin market will crash any time soon. For the whales is enough that they are a lot of people that sell when the market is on bottom and they create many price movements.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
This market is only beginning to develop and its activity is only greater, therefore, to talk about what it will disappear at the same time, very stupid, simply in the future, all operations will be conducted through this market
Activity: 154
Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
I think the risk is getting bigger these days, because altcoin has been going up a lot lately.
I am constantly striving to think positively for developments in the market to experience the increase will greatly increase. seeing the fall will not last long. support will surely happen and seek to further enhance the future development. so will be very capable to experience the development of the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I do not think altcoin will crash. Because in fact, Altcoin is the bridge between blockchain technology and users. The development of utilities and efficiency, meeting the high demand and advanced for people from altcoin are operating effectively. I think altcoin will continue to promote its strengths in convenience and improve it in the future.

Altcoins will not crash, sure. They will be used everywhere. In less than 3-5 years, even teenagers and people over 50-60 will easily operate with the cryptocurrencies. I am looking forward to this time.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Altcon market will remain, I think, of course most of the coins will disappear, just now their huge number and a lot of spam. But I believe that time will put everything in its place.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
bitcoin influences the price of altcoins. if suddenly bitcoin collapses, altcoins will also begin to depreciate. and bitcoin is now very influenced by news in the world economy. but it still holds.
Activity: 130
I don't think that the altcoin market will crash, I mean we will keep seeing price dips like this at regular intervals but there will be no such thing as a complete crash of the altcoin market itself. The coins in the market now are doing way too good even in light of the bear market that we are in right now
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I think that this will not happen, the market is developing very much and he has nothing to turn around, because he is on the move
Activity: 210
I think that nothing terrible will happen. now the market will roll back and begin to grow again.
Pages:
Jump to: