Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think Bitcoin will reach $1500? - page 2. (Read 14857 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 277
this now bitcoin price still up trend
and unstopable, bitcoin price can still run incraese to reach 2000 dollar/bitcoin

Yes I agree, this is a trend that cannot be stopped, the performance of the bitcoin has crossed the line normally, old user bitcoin hold and new users buy bitcoin while limited stock so that prices are not controlled.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
this now bitcoin price still up trend
and unstopable, bitcoin price can still run incraese to reach 2000 dollar/bitcoin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

I just did a few days ago, now I think the new target is that $2,000. Like I've always said before, I don't think it will reach it, but bitcoin always surprises me whenever it breaks the resistances. Now I think we'll definitely be stabilizing here, though there might be corrections but it will just climb back here when it does.
Bitcoin does not show any signs of slowing down, to be honest I thought bitcoin would have gone down in value by now but it seems to try to do everything in its power to keep growing in price so the 2000 dollars for every bitcoin don’t seem that far away.
Indeed, as of now bitcoin is still increasing and I think its not far from bitcoin to reach $ 2000. Bitcoin has already reach the $1500 and yet its already exceed that amount. As of now the price of bitcoin is $ 1600+.
Now there has come a very difficult moment and a crucial hour, because after a sharp rise in prices and strangely enough, there will always be a collapse on the stock exchange. I do not want to of course predict such a collapse, but I think it can not be avoided.

It may occur, because bitcoin fluctuation is real and speculating that the price is going up to the $2000 is up ahead and yeah some fluctuations may occur in pulling down the value but I think it is just a slight movement down, but bitcoin is steadily gonna go up for sure and the $2000 mark value is the most expected value people in the forum are likely we can get!

I guess all those who earn bitcoin are going to be richer than ever. I have been keeping my BTc for awhile all because I'm confuse where to invest it and all awhile keeping it is the best thing I did. If its going to be $2000 before the year end, I will have the money to celebrate this xmas.

That price is likely to achieve in the end of the year so the best thing we can do is to collect as many bitcoins as possible and save them till the end of the year and if bitcoin achieves the price of $2000 in this year then that would be the best time to sell our bitcoins to earn huge profits.
At the beginning of this year I though that for bitcoin to reach that amount of money I thought we will need several years but bitcoin does not seem to slow down its meteoric rise, I wonder, how much higher bitcoin will go in the next years?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
By end of the year, I'm guessing between $1600 - $1800.

Wow, was I way off base on this prediction. Unless we retrace from here, of course.

What an awesome  thing to hear and we now certainly surpassed the challenges and struggles that we've encountered from a dream od $1500. Hopefully we are going to $2000 dollars and even better up to $3000 for next years price, because the current bitcoin price now at $1700 is really showing better performance compared from previous months. With this records I guess many will be investing and other who holds for a long time is now gainig their good harvest of profit while the price now is very healthy.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 5069
By end of the year, I'm guessing between $1600 - $1800.

Wow, was I way off base on this prediction. Unless we retrace from here, of course.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
Bitcoin just breached $1,700 a few minutes ago. Good times are back again for Bitcoin traders and holders. I once saw an article someone predicting that Bitcoin price is going to $5,000 I forgot who wrote the article and what site it was published and looking at the sudden increase of Bitcoin price, it seems that it's going to that direction.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
i think it will go higher than $1500 , they said that bitcoin price will grow as much as $2000 at the end of the year, i believe that this would be happen and in that case we will be rich if we have stored it and cannot spend it for a while.

If current trends continue, I can easily see $2000 by the 4th of July. However, it's hard to know if there is going to be a big crash anytime soon or not. The price has been steadily climbing which is good, but you never know what is going to happen tomorrow
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
i think it will go higher than $1500 , they said that bitcoin price will grow as much as $2000 at the end of the year, i believe that this would be happen and in that case we will be rich if we have stored it and cannot spend it for a while.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
So with the answer to this thread already being answered with this week's performance. It was envidiable to happen. Roll Eyes
The next thread should be when will we reach $2000?
According to the charts being thrown around on the wall observer thread. Very soon. Embarrassed
Activity: 420
It just did reach $1500+..... another new record for bitcoin
i think another new record will be 2000$ there is maximum people predicting the price 2000$ when will be reach i think it will be reach to 2000$ in the next 2 months and i am sure it will increase too much faster in 2 months because bitcoin start move to up.

That price is surely possible to achieve in this year but I don't think that we will be seeing that price in next 2 months as we need to wait longer to see that price and hopefully we may touch that price in the end of the year so its good to hold our bitcoins till we touch that price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
It just did reach $1500+..... another new record for bitcoin
i think another new record will be 2000$ there is maximum people predicting the price 2000$ when will be reach i think it will be reach to 2000$ in the next 2 months and i am sure it will increase too much faster in 2 months because bitcoin start move to up.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The goal once again is to reach $2000 and if we'll achieved this y the year end, we can once again set our goal to $2500 it never end and we'll probably get to that 10Kusd before 2020. I hope that the value of 10kusd is still the value of our current peso.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

I just did a few days ago, now I think the new target is that $2,000. Like I've always said before, I don't think it will reach it, but bitcoin always surprises me whenever it breaks the resistances. Now I think we'll definitely be stabilizing here, though there might be corrections but it will just climb back here when it does.
Bitcoin does not show any signs of slowing down, to be honest I thought bitcoin would have gone down in value by now but it seems to try to do everything in its power to keep growing in price so the 2000 dollars for every bitcoin don’t seem that far away.
Indeed, as of now bitcoin is still increasing and I think its not far from bitcoin to reach $ 2000. Bitcoin has already reach the $1500 and yet its already exceed that amount. As of now the price of bitcoin is $ 1600+.
Now there has come a very difficult moment and a crucial hour, because after a sharp rise in prices and strangely enough, there will always be a collapse on the stock exchange. I do not want to of course predict such a collapse, but I think it can not be avoided.

It may occur, because bitcoin fluctuation is real and speculating that the price is going up to the $2000 is up ahead and yeah some fluctuations may occur in pulling down the value but I think it is just a slight movement down, but bitcoin is steadily gonna go up for sure and the $2000 mark value is the most expected value people in the forum are likely we can get!

I guess all those who earn bitcoin are going to be richer than ever. I have been keeping my BTc for awhile all because I'm confuse where to invest it and all awhile keeping it is the best thing I did. If its going to be $2000 before the year end, I will have the money to celebrate this xmas.

That price is likely to achieve in the end of the year so the best thing we can do is to collect as many bitcoins as possible and save them till the end of the year and if bitcoin achieves the price of $2000 in this year then that would be the best time to sell our bitcoins to earn huge profits.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Activity: 784
Long time expectations of users to reach $1500 is gonna come true anytime soon. Already we are standing around $1480, so the price might gain resistance for a short time and starts to increase towards $1500 and even more. From the year start speculations were going on regarding the price reaching $1500.
This coming weeks hopefully for it to reach but suddenly i think it wont last longer if it will reach $1500 already because of many sellers waiting it to happen .
You're really saying the right thing and Bitcoin will reach such a price and we'll see the new Bitcoin peaks in the crypto currency market. But only as a rule. Such a price increase ends with a great fall.
Yes, but i am wrong after reaching the $1500 price it doesnt dumps well maybe after it reach the highest peak then the panic selling will began to start right after.
Okay.  I'm waiting for the panic selling.  Any minute now.   Where the EFF is it??

Lol.  And I think we've been at or above the $1500 mark for a good day now, and I'm just kidding with the above.  I sort of do expect a pullback at some point soon.  Prices in any market are subject to the laws of gravity and bitcoin likely won't just go straight up for very long.  People sell and take their profits.
If panic sellings will be happen, it's make the Bitcoin price down up to $1200 back again.
But I don't hope be like that, I am very hope the panic selling not will be happened.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
Pages:
Jump to: