Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think is a good time to start trading ? - page 9. (Read 23413 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501
Any time is a good time to start trading only if you have good capital to invest and also the knowledge of trading and for that you need to study the market first and then enter into it and if you are new to it then its better to go with a small amount that you can afford to loose and after gaining a experience you can go with a higher amount.
yes no doubt about this that you can start trading any time and but still i think the best time to start trading that when you receive a good experience and sill of trading then trading will be more effective for you and you will certainly get a good result from it.
yes every time is a good time to start a business, but if you have good experience in trading . because without good experience it is too much risky to invest money in trading, you first need to have good knowledge about trading and only then you can become a good trader.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Any time is a good time to start trading only if you have good capital to invest and also the knowledge of trading and for that you need to study the market first and then enter into it and if you are new to it then its better to go with a small amount that you can afford to loose and after gaining a experience you can go with a higher amount.
yes no doubt about this that you can start trading any time and but still i think the best time to start trading that when you receive a good experience and sill of trading then trading will be more effective for you and you will certainly get a good result from it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
whatever time is good time to start trading
but if you want place to order , you can buy if bitcoin price is very low price support price because only wait few time can back trend up again and can fast take profit

We cannot expect too low price of bitcoin at a moment as price is increasing and it will not fall that low in coming days so if you are planning to hold them for a long term then you can even afford to buy at the current price and wait for the right time to sell and if you are looking for quick profits then altcoin trading is always an good choice.
Activity: 532
whatever time is good time to start trading
but if you want place to order , you can buy if bitcoin price is very low price support price because only wait few time can back trend up again and can fast take profit
Activity: 588
Well , let's say you made about 0.02-0.03 BTC , can you start trading ? is there any limits for trading like minimum and maximum amount ?
where you guys think is a good place to start a trade ? share your trading experiments and recommendation.
I also would like to know at which amount you guys started trading [ personal experiment ].

Edit :

Sorry, i think i posted it in wrong section, if possible mod can you move it to the right section?
Thanks

In trading you can start anytime you want, or even now. Because as long as you meet their minimum amount in any exchange platform you can trade at once. And you can start trade at c-cex, novaexchange, alcurex, bittrex, polonie or yobit.
but to me i think if you are a newbie and having no experience in trading then you should first gain some experience and to get trading skill, for this purpose you should only invest a minor amount in trading altcoin, as altcoin give you opportunities to invest any amount you can suppose to afford. and when you become a good trader with good experience then you should invest a good amount officially.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Small amounts of bitcoin trading are usually quite good to start with fr education purposes.

Well , let's say you made about 0.02-0.03 BTC , can you start trading ? is there any limits for trading like minimum and maximum amount ?
where you guys think is a good place to start a trade ? share your trading experiments and recommendation.
I also would like to know at which amount you guys started trading [ personal experiment ].

Edit :

Sorry, i think i posted it in wrong section, if possible mod can you move it to the right section?
Thanks

In trading you can start anytime you want, or even now. Because as long as you meet their minimum amount in any exchange platform you can trade at once. And you can start trade at c-cex, novaexchange, alcurex, bittrex, polonie or yobit.

I think with Yobit you can start with ~0.5mbtc on a coin in an investment, allowing you to invest in 40 different altcoins at once in order to test them.
Don't expect too much profit from your investment if it is small though @OP.

Edit :

Thanks

By starting in trading, as far as I know you must be decided, determine, aggressive, and can control your emotions. Then if you this things you can start trading in buying altcoins in the exchange sites its up to were you gonna buy the coins. And 0.01 or 0.02BTC is enough for a trader.

To suggest the amount they have, they probably already own the coins.

Cannot be told, I think that trading is good on a low price but right now the bitcoin is very high, with altcoins you can to be honest start already now with some nice investing amount.
As I see it, Bitcoin/Fiat trading is a safer option than Bitcoin/Altcoins trading. But, incredible as it seems, the altcoins are showing a good performance in the market, even with Bitcoin rising in price. I think that as long as you have experience you can make a good profit on the altcoins market, but this is a very unpredictable market.
It is right that bitcoin fiat trading is safe but if someone have knowledge about altcoin and start trade with bitcoin/altcoin then he will earn a higher income from that trade and it is also the chance that he get biggest profit within a day.

Yes bitcoin/altcoin will make more profit than bitcoin/fiat when we buy and sell in right moment,

for this moment i'll try to collect some altcoin with low price than usual, and wait bitcoin stable or down then im sure my altcoin wil going higher and give me more profits. but need to research about future that coin safe or not to hold for long time before start buying.
Trading altcoin for bitcoin might be the right thing to do at the moment since the price of the altcoin is stabilizing and the price of the bitcoin is going higher and it becoming harder to mine, but the altcoin is unpredictable you can’t rely on them.

So, the best thing is to exchange bitcoin to fiat when the price is high and then when the price of the bitcoin goes down you could buy twice as much as you had.

As bitcoin's value  increases to fiat, the altcoin value also increases by a similar amount each time (quite often).
It is therefore, much more stable to invest in fiat but i you invest in multiple altcoins (at least 10) then you may get a good profit from one or two of them.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
You can start trading in any kind situation because there is no particular requirements to start trading except capital,device and internet. You can start trading even the market is falling because you can take advantage of that to buy a lot of stocks at a very cheap price. Also, you can start trading even the market is rising because you can take advantage of being very volatile of the market which can give you a lot profit. As a conclusion, anytime is the best time to start trading it is just depends on how you will play the game (market).
Activity: 924

Edit :

Thanks

By starting in trading, as far as I know you must be decided, determine, aggressive, and can control your emotions. Then if you this things you can start trading in buying altcoins in the exchange sites its up to were you gonna buy the coins. And 0.01 or 0.02BTC is enough for a trader.
Activity: 1022

Edit :

Thanks

Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Cannot be told, I think that trading is good on a low price but right now the bitcoin is very high, with altcoins you can to be honest start already now with some nice investing amount.
As I see it, Bitcoin/Fiat trading is a safer option than Bitcoin/Altcoins trading. But, incredible as it seems, the altcoins are showing a good performance in the market, even with Bitcoin rising in price. I think that as long as you have experience you can make a good profit on the altcoins market, but this is a very unpredictable market.
It is right that bitcoin fiat trading is safe but if someone have knowledge about altcoin and start trade with bitcoin/altcoin then he will earn a higher income from that trade and it is also the chance that he get biggest profit within a day.

Yes bitcoin/altcoin will make more profit than bitcoin/fiat when we buy and sell in right moment,

for this moment i'll try to collect some altcoin with low price than usual, and wait bitcoin stable or down then im sure my altcoin wil going higher and give me more profits. but need to research about future that coin safe or not to hold for long time before start buying.
Trading altcoin for bitcoin might be the right thing to do at the moment since the price of the altcoin is stabilizing and the price of the bitcoin is going higher and it becoming harder to mine, but the altcoin is unpredictable you can’t rely on them.

So, the best thing is to exchange bitcoin to fiat when the price is high and then when the price of the bitcoin goes down you could buy twice as much as you had.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
but i think bitcoin is trading in a reasonable price to be trade, because i can see bitcoin trading above 1200 in next few days, therefore to me if a person want to invest their money in trading then it is good time for them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

Activity: 672
Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Edit :

Thanks
The good time to start trading is now. But do not start trading with big amount of bitcoin. If you learn how to trading early you could be an expert faster. Do not forget to read bitcoin news, learning by doing is good.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I think it is a good time to start trading when its 1st quarter of the year where bitcoin's value slowly stabilizes.
Bitcoin prices were high in the first quarter of 2014 compared to rest of the months of that year. You got any solid evidence that bitcoin is following any pattern with respect to each quarters of a year ?

After the bitcoin's value become stable altcoins now will start pumping and if you bought it for a lower price you can earn good profit from it.
I agree with this, usually altcoin prices will fall when bitcoin finds appreciations and once bitcoin find stable or range bound, altcoins do start their rally. Litecoin and Dogecoin usually follow this pattern.
Activity: 700
I think it is a good time to start trading when its 1st quarter of the year where bitcoin's value slowly stabilizes. Altcoins are still cheap that time and a good time to buy. After the bitcoin's value become stable altcoins now will start pumping and if you bought it for a lower price you can earn good profit from it.
Activity: 1022

Edit :

Thanks

You can start at any moment by doing trade in the exchange platform. This will depend on the new trader, in fact as long as you have the capability to afford to trade in you can do it at once. And you can start at bitcoin amount of 0.01BTC.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Official Augmentors Developer
I think most people missed the chance to start trading when price was less than 500 dollars as they didn't believe in bitcoin but they will find it hard to make good profit now...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
maximum people buying bitcoin in huge amount they know that price will be rise in few days surely.
I'm not sure many people are buying bitcoins right now because I am a trader and I am in uncertainty whether the bitcoin price will sustain from this levels. Even for the passive traders, it is highly recommended not to touch right now.

You may start trading right now only if you are capable of holding bitcoin for months, yes you should not expect quick profit making from your buying right away.
Pages:
Jump to: