Pages:
Author

Topic: WHEN ETHEREUM KEEPS DISAPPOINTING - page 10. (Read 2275 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 251
September 18, 2019, 05:48:44 PM
Ethereum has been quite frustrating for over two weeks now. Gas fees are so high and the network lags hugely. Reminds me of a tweet from Vitalik where he said that the network has little space enough to take more cryptocurrency projects on its blockchain. I hope Ethereum 2.0 improves the network because its highly needed at the moment
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 18, 2019, 04:03:12 PM
In the course of this year, ethereum has mostly not been promising due to the many disappointing times we have experienced. Sometimes, it even become very difficult to know when to hold or sell out some ethereum. All the same, many people who trust in altcoins have kept some great faith in ethereum and that is an amazing motivation that ethereum can really bounce back and be the strong force most hodlers wish for.

I tend to agree. Ethereum has to be one of the most frustrating coins to day trade this year. It rises very slowly and falls very quickly. To make it worse, it drags other altcoins (on its blockchain) down along with it. Now we are experiencing an annoying increase in gwei. But better days are ahead. Let us be hopeful for new updates from the dev that will drive the price higher up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
September 18, 2019, 04:01:54 PM
In the course of this year, ethereum has mostly not been promising due to the many disappointing times we have experienced. Sometimes, it even become very difficult to know when to hold or sell out some ethereum. All the same, many people who trust in altcoins have kept some great faith in ethereum and that is an amazing motivation that ethereum can really bounce back and be the strong force most hodlers wish for.

The body of your post is more like an affirmation or believe hat ethereum will rise again, which is quite different from what your topic is saying. However, I think I got you.
Those who are holding ethereum I believe know what they are doing. If I have the privilege of holding more, I think I will do that. Which means that even at this time, there is still more hope.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
September 18, 2019, 03:59:56 PM
I do not understand when we complain about a coin disappointing
By now; everyone knows that the market is volatile and prices go up or down

So as an hodler or investor; you need to master a strategy to let you buy more dips. And stabilize your investment before a dump
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
September 18, 2019, 03:58:36 PM
I think the process of recovering the Ethereum price is on. According to coinmarketcap, ETH price has increased by 1.11% today. The current price is, 211$ but if you remember some weeks ago ETH was below $200. So, I still do believe in Ethereum and hoping it might cross $300 within this year. For that, a massive boost is needed and I think ETH can do it. We should wait more & more because to be successful in trading patience is very important.
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
September 18, 2019, 03:39:18 PM
What type of disappointment you are talking about? you can't  put the blame of Ethereum for failing to surge in value when bitcoin dominance keeps climbing up and aiming higher, Eth is doing fine for those who knows what's in stock for Eth blockchain, altcoin season is not here yet and ETH is showing good sign already, Eth is a must buy and hold for all altcoin lovers
Activity: 132
Merit: 3
September 18, 2019, 03:20:34 PM
Pages:
Jump to: