Pages:
Author

Topic: WHEN ETHEREUM KEEPS DISAPPOINTING - page 2. (Read 2275 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 28, 2019, 12:40:59 PM
Any price under $200 is a good buy in my opinion, which means right now Eth is a steal.  I don't have any doubts that it will get back to its all time high eventually.

Absolutely because getting back at $200 is very possible for a strong coin like Ethereum and for me buying it now is not too risky because in the past couple weeks the price has been playing from $160 to $190. Ethereum 2.0 is coming which I think will make a good impact on its price.
Activity: 447
Merit: 100
October 28, 2019, 12:26:33 PM
the dominance of ethereum is still promising despite the disappointment experienced by us, but i think the best investment is still for bitcoin because the increase so far is at least not enough for ether to even touch at $200 and maintain it for some time. indeed there will be doubts on this issue but at least the future is still long and ethereum is still worth it
In the hype of 2017, we see the growing of Ethereum because of the ICOs. It has attracted a large amount of money from investors in ETH as well as this market. However, this year I did not see anything to help increase the price of ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 27, 2019, 04:09:02 PM
the dominance of ethereum is still promising despite the disappointment experienced by us, but i think the best investment is still for bitcoin because the increase so far is at least not enough for ether to even touch at $200 and maintain it for some time. indeed there will be doubts on this issue but at least the future is still long and ethereum is still worth it
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
October 27, 2019, 03:08:23 PM
Any price under $200 is a good buy in my opinion, which means right now Eth is a steal.  I don't have any doubts that it will get back to its all time high eventually.

Sometimes, it even become very difficult to know when to hold or sell out some ethereum.
Either you believe in Eth or you don't, and actively trading it will probably lose you money.  If on the other hand you've got some money to invest for the long term, and some patience, you can hold Eth for the next couple of years until it does reach its all time high again.  Then you can thank me for the solid advice.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
October 27, 2019, 03:04:02 PM
I still use eth for fund movement and not necessarily for holding my asset, the price has not been very impressive, BTC has been on the show and maintains its dominance. If I have $1M, I will put it on bitcoin, it's more real than any present and future coin.
Activity: 447
October 27, 2019, 11:08:19 AM
Ethereum is a good coin but do not trade when the bear markets are occurring. I'm a trend follower so I do not trade a coin that occurring a bear market. I want to protect my profit so it is better to trade in a bull market.
Well the fact that this market is in the downtrend for the last 2 years, so I think regular trading is not suitable at this time. We need to learn margin trading to earn money by the short order when the market fall down, it's very effective in this time.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
October 26, 2019, 10:33:08 AM
Funny how all the panic price threads are made by jr.members or newbies. I assume you got into crypto by thinking you will get rich over night , right ? Or when you did your investment did you understand what is Ethereum and how it works ? Just have patience man, wait for smart contracts to catch more projects and wait for Ethereum to switch to PoS. I like that at least you did a good investment into a good coin like Ethereum and you haven't invest into shill coins but don't forget to have some Bitcoin as well.

I was just like you 5 years ago when I joined cryptos. I was impatient and I was looking for a way to get rich quick ...it didn't happen, that's why now I'm always patient with my investments and I always make my own researches before spending money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
October 26, 2019, 09:57:58 AM
Ethereum is a good coin but do not trade when the bear markets are occurring. I'm a trend follower so I do not trade a coin that occurring a bear market. I want to protect my profit so it is better to trade in a bull market.
Merit: 511
October 26, 2019, 08:59:14 AM
I don't think the disappointment is from ethereum ,the market is generally bearish and as such most coins went down and also looking at bitcoin dominance it also affected most altcoin, but the good thing about ethereum is it's use case and acceptance, it acceptance will trigger the value in the near future. It is definitely a coin worth holding.
The disappointment relies on ourselves, because of the bull run happened last 2017 we've expected too much especially in Ethereum, so what happened is that when our expectation did not happen, we've been disappointed and came to a point that we don't want to invest anymore, we should not act that way, learn to accept and move on.
Activity: 491
October 26, 2019, 08:25:58 AM
I don't think the disappointment is from ethereum ,the market is generally bearish and as such most coins went down and also looking at bitcoin dominance it also affected most altcoin, but the good thing about ethereum is it's use case and acceptance, it acceptance will trigger the value in the near future. It is definitely a coin worth holding.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
October 26, 2019, 06:55:05 AM
I still believe that Ethereum will be able to grow in the near future. There are no obstacles to this. So I think it's time to buy it for those who haven't already.

You are right mate, the coming updates will surely tringer the price of Ethereum among other altcoins, when this happen the entire market will make a u-turn in terns of the price. Confidently I have a buger trust for the altcoin among others because it has a prospect. Good potentials of Ethereum are yet to be explore and, when they will be tapped: the explosion will take place in terms of it market price.
Merit: 165
October 26, 2019, 06:21:11 AM
Basically those who never see Ethereum as a potential long-term investment are missing the thread of Ethereum being a long standing giant among altcoins. Ethereum will definitely bounced back to the business and make the business of altcoins attractive to investors. Although, there down trending of the general cryptocurrency prices are not only affecting the altcoins but also with Bitcoin, so, nothing to be afraid of because the very soon these disappointment will turn to a merger upraises in the price of cryptocurrency.
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 26, 2019, 06:08:03 AM
In the course of this year, ethereum has mostly not been promising due to the many disappointing times we have experienced. Sometimes, it even become very difficult to know when to hold or sell out some ethereum. All the same, many people who trust in altcoins have kept some great faith in ethereum and that is an amazing motivation that ethereum can really bounce back and be the strong force most hodlers wish for.

When you see the price of ethereum you will be disappoint because there are more people who think that it can be the next bitcoin and I also thought that it would be the next. As we see, the price of bitcoin would grow but the price of ethereum was not, it means that the price was dump and there are a lot of holders transfer to other coin.
Merit: 257
October 26, 2019, 04:43:51 AM
I don't think ethereum is disappointing to me, maybe i still have to wait even longer for ethereum prices to recover. And we can see the dominance of bitcoin reaches 68% and it's a little difficult for altcoin like ethereum to recover quickly
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 26, 2019, 03:43:24 AM
And I'm not at all disappointed in Ethereum. On the contrary, I am very positive about this blockchain. This has already revealed its potential, and there is room for further development. I look forward to the upcoming hard forks and the transition to Ethereum 2.0!

Too many companies and people are trusting Ethereum. A part of me was disappointed with Vitalik's unnecessary slightly remarks on Ethereum but the kid is an honest guy. Ethereum is second to bitcoin and will remain there for long if not overtaking the latter. Ethereum's potential is very promising. Let us just give time for its development while the world is slowly embracing blockchain and its technology brings.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
October 25, 2019, 02:36:37 AM
And I'm not at all disappointed in Ethereum. On the contrary, I am very positive about this blockchain. This has already revealed its potential, and there is room for further development. I look forward to the upcoming hard forks and the transition to Ethereum 2.0!
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
October 24, 2019, 10:26:20 PM
In the course of this year, ethereum has mostly not been promising due to the many disappointing times we have experienced. Sometimes, it even become very difficult to know when to hold or sell out some ethereum. All the same, many people who trust in altcoins have kept some great faith in ethereum and that is an amazing motivation that ethereum can really bounce back and be the strong force most hodlers wish for.

I understand that you are disappointed but you are not alone in this bearish market in which some experienced much greater losses than you. I suggest that you keep your patience specially to Ethereum market because most of the Ethereum bloclchain users are waiting for the release of ETH 2.0 in which it will make Ethereum transaction to become faster and more reliable. Here is the link that might ease your mind and make your doubt to disappear.
https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2019/10/23/ethereum-q2-performance-etoro-coin-cryptocurrency/

We are disappointed because in reality we have been expecting too much, that we wanted to gain profit just like the last bull run, wherein there are lots of people who changed their life for holding Ethereum, crypto is really manipulative so we should not expect too much from it, small profit will do.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 24, 2019, 10:24:08 PM
Very weird market we're in now and strange that ETH isn't used more, but one way to frame it is that we're being given more time to accumulate than what we thought we'd have.  Part of me hopes this depressed market lasts another half year so I can accumulate more. 
Activity: 714
October 24, 2019, 09:48:46 PM

I understand that you are disappointed but you are not alone in this bearish market in which some experienced much greater losses than you. I suggest that you keep your patience specially to Ethereum market because most of the Ethereum bloclchain users are waiting for the release of ETH 2.0 in which it will make Ethereum transaction to become faster and more reliable. Here is the link that might ease your mind and make your doubt to disappear.
https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2019/10/23/ethereum-q2-performance-etoro-coin-cryptocurrency/
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 24, 2019, 09:38:17 PM
What make you disappointing. Ethereum team still working very hard to improve the ETH network. And you can see a projects start on 2015, currently have nearly $ 20B market cap. About the price, it's the general condition of the market, so we can not expect too much.
yup! the current market situation is not so good.. but i know that ethereum is still a good coin and will be very profitable in the future, we only need to be patient to get what we want.

yeah, hoping too much will make us disappointed.
but if we do not expect, we will be very difficult to survive in a situation like this.
Pages:
Jump to: