Pages:
Author

Topic: When I am able to see profit this year? - page 11. (Read 862 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
March 03, 2018, 06:37:23 AM
I have been holding some altcoins since January 2018, But then the market crush hard and I am not able to sell my altcoins because I am in loss with these coins.
Even I invested in more established coins like, Waves,strat,Iota,wabi but overall my portfolio is around 40% down so far.

When I am able to see profit? Holding them for long term is worth my patient? Huh Huh 
Yes it is worth, don't do panic selling and try to hold in my opinion till half of this year cause i think they will pump before holidays.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 03, 2018, 06:36:57 AM
I think it's going to be a turnaround in June, because you can look at the K charts over the years, and most of the time, June is the beginning of a bull market, and I think this year is no exception.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
March 03, 2018, 06:35:12 AM
I think you will have to remain patient for some more months, btc is expected to dominate the market for next couple of months, after that altcoins will boom, we have to wait im also holding many alts.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 06:33:15 AM
I have been holding some altcoins since January 2018, But then the market crush hard and I am not able to sell my altcoins because I am in loss with these coins.
Even I invested in more established coins like, Waves,strat,Iota,wabi but overall my portfolio is around 40% down so far.

When I am able to see profit? Holding them for long term is worth my patient? Huh Huh 
Pages:
Jump to: