Pages:
Author

Topic: ***** When I was a newbie bounty hunter. - page 2. (Read 795 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 11:24:04 PM
You are not wasted, still, you got skills in this area, and the key is to develop them to be more valuable on this market
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 11:01:24 AM
I had several companies signature 1 ended successfully I was paid $ 120 for 4 weeks. then I wrote, but there was nothing, then there were a number of unsuccessful companies. and now I'm in the company. so I don't have much to say.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 10:03:57 AM
I want to share something about the reality.

Investors me not, but at some point of my life...I invest time to find a way to have some alternative coins or bitcoin as well. Investing time and effort in finding some opportunity without throwing a money, all I need to do is find a job here in bitcointalk.org  as a bounty hunter. On my first month of being a bounty hunter, I do a lot of effort to join on shitty campaign cause all I want is to have more experience and income as well. But I left off the importance of choosing the right newly crypto project. For my 5 months of having a good time reading and  investing time, effort, knowledge and idea, some of my campaign didn't work out, so the worst thing will come and all your work will be wasted cause you never find any good payment on all of that. As far as I remember, all my altcoins is equal to 0.110 btc for at least 8 projects.

Well, investing is not only money and other asset you've had. But also time, effort and knowledge as well.

Let me read yours?

You have a great portfolio there, even though the price of the coins altogether do not look like alot right now, it only takes one bull market to turn all of that around. Also you are lucky to be in projects that are actually paying out the coins that you have worked for, there are a lot of people waiting to be paid so you just have to hodl and wait for better prices
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 11:06:33 PM
To learn how to choose the right bounty campaign, you will need about a year of daily market research. If you don't have time for that, you'd better give up the idea of becoming a bounty hunter.
It's true that in your opinion, finding a bounty is also very difficult because there are many SCAM ICOs.
If ICO is SCAM then the result of the bounty is also SCAM or the prize will not be given and that is just a waste of your time.
Activity: 252
September 11, 2018, 12:07:06 PM
When I am a new bounty hunter, I will first learn about good projects that have been successful. Then I will apply it to the upcoming projects.
Activity: 364
September 08, 2018, 08:09:42 AM
I fully agree in term of investment can be not only by Money, as Bounty Hunter invests exactly its time.
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 09:52:22 PM

Investors me not, but at some point of my life...I invest time to find a way to have some alternative coins or bitcoin as well. Investing time and effort in finding some opportunity without throwing a money, all I need to do is find a job here in bitcointalk.org  as a bounty hunter. On my first month of being a bounty hunter, I do a lot of effort to join on shitty campaign cause all I want is to have more experience and income as well. But I left off the importance of choosing the right newly crypto project. For my 5 months of having a good time reading and  investing time, effort, knowledge and idea, some of my campaign didn't work out, so the worst thing will come and all your work will be wasted cause you never find any good payment on all of that. As far as I remember, all my altcoins is equal to 0.110 btc for at least 8 projects.

Well, investing is not only money and other asset you've had. But also time, effort and knowledge as well.

Let me read yours?

If you are currently receiving 0.1 BTC for 8 project, then it is a very good income for the current market situation. Of course, if you have a campaign, signature, translation ... it is not worth the time and effort you spend.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 07, 2018, 08:41:05 PM
When I started work as a bounty hunter on this forum I was quite afraid that whether I would earn some money or not but on the other hand my friends are earning quite good coins from bounty campaigns even they made good money from bounties. By the grace of god I did some good bounties and made good money from those bounties but I would add one thing I receive coins from only 20-30%  of bounties I did and 70% of the bounties did not paid me yet or many has been scammed or paused but from last 5-6 months earnings are reduced because participation in bounties has been very much increased. Nowadays its hard to opt out good bounties.
We have the same situation... too much competition. Also add the universal demand which is the form of communication, specially if the English is not your local language. You need to be more capable to express your idea in a perfect form of English. Adjustment in language with a useful thought or constructive information as well. If you know that, you will have the advantage to dominate all the bounties you want to join in.
Absolutely, you will be more capable to do a lot of things or comment if you are comfortable in English language. Also, we need to use the correct uses of symbols ( punctuation marks ). That is the usual demand in alternative coins bounty section, so learn to adjust and be more accurate.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
September 07, 2018, 08:37:31 PM
When I started work as a bounty hunter on this forum I was quite afraid that whether I would earn some money or not but on the other hand my friends are earning quite good coins from bounty campaigns even they made good money from bounties. By the grace of god I did some good bounties and made good money from those bounties but I would add one thing I receive coins from only 20-30%  of bounties I did and 70% of the bounties did not paid me yet or many has been scammed or paused but from last 5-6 months earnings are reduced because participation in bounties has been very much increased. Nowadays its hard to opt out good bounties.
We have the same situation... too much competition. Also add the universal demand which is the form of communication, specially if the English is not your local language. You need to be more capable to express your idea in a perfect form of English. Adjustment in language with a useful thought or constructive information as well. If you know that, you will have the advantage to dominate all the bounties you want to join in.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 07, 2018, 12:12:07 PM
Activity: 120
September 07, 2018, 10:37:54 AM
Investing in an ICO is not always between the ICO and your money, sometimes it just takes effort and time.
Yeah, Participants in bounty are not just workers, they can also be called as investors.
they are working for the ICO for advertisements for the success of ICO sales.

as a newbie, i sold my tokens too early. this made my profit just 10% of the real amount.

You can never be able to predict whether or not the tokens or the underlying project in it, will be successful or not. I've seen a lot of tokens that went from $20 down to $.5 or something.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 10:26:12 AM
Investing in an ICO is not always between the ICO and your money, sometimes it just takes effort and time.
Yeah, Participants in bounty are not just workers, they can also be called as investors.
they are working for the ICO for advertisements for the success of ICO sales.

as a newbie, i sold my tokens too early. this made my profit just 10% of the real amount.
Activity: 16
September 07, 2018, 10:24:22 AM
Everyone has different experiences and views about bounty. If I personally am very happy when I am a beginner and take part in a bounty. I can get a lot of experience, both joy and sorrow. I have participated in a bounty that was a scam and had given an error.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 04:01:28 AM
When I was a newbie bounty hunter I have nothing knowledge on how it manipulate. I promise on myself every day I should have new learnings to adopt so that I can applied it. Now I understand how cryptocurrency will helped us to have an extra income for ourselves and family. I experience also how to choose a good project on my own self with the help of others. Then others projects are still not paying what I do.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
September 07, 2018, 03:51:07 AM
I myself only participated in one campaign, still not maximal in following other campaigns. it's because there are other jobs at home. but I will try to be a bounty hunter like any other friend. hope so. please support me for that.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
September 07, 2018, 03:43:34 AM
Well this is a typical life of bounty hunter in this forum sometimes after some months of working we just received only a few bucks from a shit projects or from irresponsible managers I also took many months before I earned well from campaigns like 6-7 months when I was a member rank, doing bounty here is not so good when you want a stable income a regular job is a must.  
Activity: 94
September 07, 2018, 03:42:00 AM
I actually prefer airdrops to bounties.. Bounties take a while lot of time and you can toil for useless projects without knowing..
Airdrops are less stressful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
September 07, 2018, 03:25:54 AM
I was started become bounty hunter when bull market before december 2018, and in that times i joined many potential project. I earned nice reward but emotional of greedy bring me loss in trading. So to make money in crypto from bounty and trading is not only need times and skill, but also should be has good psychology by avoid greedy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
September 07, 2018, 03:19:04 AM
The investment of right time, effort and knowledge, is something that always pays, so dont worry about the losses on that one.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
September 07, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

Investors me not, but at some point of my life...I invest time to find a way to have some alternative coins or bitcoin as well. Investing time and effort in finding some opportunity without throwing a money, all I need to do is find a job here in bitcointalk.org  as a bounty hunter. On my first month of being a bounty hunter, I do a lot of effort to join on shitty campaign cause all I want is to have more experience and income as well. But I left off the importance of choosing the right newly crypto project. For my 5 months of having a good time reading and  investing time, effort, knowledge and idea, some of my campaign didn't work out, so the worst thing will come and all your work will be wasted cause you never find any good payment on all of that. As far as I remember, all my altcoins is equal to 0.110 btc for at least 8 projects.

Let me read yours?

Your story is pretty common among bounty hunters. We all have that story that we spend a lot time and effort but did not get paid in the end. I joined a few campaigns as well that haven't paid. The one I regret the most is joining a signature campaign for 22 WEEKS!!!! and only got a few tokens due to its dismal token sale.
Pages:
Jump to: