Pages:
Author

Topic: ***** When I was a newbie bounty hunter. - page 3. (Read 795 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 07, 2018, 03:11:03 AM
for 8 projects - 0.1 bitcoin is not the worst option. this year, people and 50-100 companies lead and a maximum for all received $ 1000. scam in any case will be. even the most promising project can simply not collect a soft cap.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 09:48:10 PM
It really does not worth that much when i was a new bounty hunter since i came at a very bad time. The bounties are very hard to comply with their very strict requirements. Also, there are scam projects as well. Sometimes the project is poorly planned that it failed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
September 06, 2018, 09:41:14 PM
I am still fairly new in the space and had first time experience of the market crash. This made me aware of how volatile this space is. I had to find and engage myself with bounties in order to recover my losses.
Good thing that you did some effort/plan to move and to get all the loses you've encounter. Just keep going and find good opportunity on bounty hunting. Just keep out or avoid some useless tokens or altcoins "shitcoins". The most effective way is read first the white paper and find a high rank and trusted bounty manager as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
September 06, 2018, 09:38:21 PM
Right now i do both, i've investing in some existing coins/project and at the same time i've also doing a bounty campaign while hoping to get some rewards from those bounty campaign, and I could used them as an assets for the future.

But you have a red trust on trading ( I mean your account ) , thinking on how you did join those bounty campaign? Cause as I remember, they are strict on that...only few project. Or maybe you have alternative account which is not forbidden as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 06, 2018, 09:12:23 PM
When i started as an hunter, i don't know there is something like signature bounty all i was doing then was social media campaign and what i use to earn is very small but when i start to involve in signature i earn better income.
I used to join on signature campaign always than social media campaign because I always see first the percentage payment rate. Obviously, the signature is more payment than facebook and twitter, also I learn a lot while having fun on joining different threads here in bitcointalk.org.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 07:04:43 AM
I believe everything you said, but now we can't change the status quo, the fraud rate of the bounty mission is rising, the most bounty hunter, we can't even guarantee the monthly income!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 06:50:11 AM
When i started as an hunter, i don't know there is something like signature bounty all i was doing then was social media campaign and what i use to earn is very small but when i start to involve in signature i earn better income.
Activity: 126
September 06, 2018, 04:37:46 AM
Really ! this is great experience. We will be learning from this message and there is need to prepare himself for the market peak period as well as to choose good bounty for the profit. 
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
September 06, 2018, 03:25:43 AM
I has do research about bounty hunter couple month ago. 6 month ago, I was a new hunter to (with a NEWBIE rank).. i was gaining my knoledge and try to learn everything about ICO and Bounty. My friend said, i can earn $500 - $1000 being bounty hunter. But, in the fact, i just earn around $100+. I think is hard to earn $500+

Is that posible to earn $500 - $1000 from 1 project?

Do you have any earning experience more than $500+ ?

In the past few months or before the end of 2017 almost bounty campaign are giving rewards more than $500 but nowadays, when the bear market has begun, most of the rewards from bounty are not that high. Yes it's possible,  lately almost 2 months that I work in signature campaign the rewards from one project that I get is really huge. But of course it depends on the project that you choose, better to search legit bounty campaign.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 03:24:18 AM
Right now i do both, i've investing in some existing coins/project and at the same time i've also doing a bounty campaign while hoping to get some rewards from those bounty campaign, and I could used them as an assets for the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 03:21:56 AM
I have been involved in bounty campaigns for more than a year and I have a little experience. I am sure that as soon as the bullish trend begins the situation with the earnings of the bounty hunters will change for the better. Unfortunately, I think this will not happen soon, but I hope that in 2019 the situation begins to change.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 03:16:54 AM
I has do research about bounty hunter couple month ago. 6 month ago, I was a new hunter to (with a NEWBIE rank).. i was gaining my knoledge and try to learn everything about ICO and Bounty. My friend said, i can earn $500 - $1000 being bounty hunter. But, in the fact, i just earn around $100+. I think is hard to earn $500+

I think I have read someone's post in this forum about earning more than $1000, around 5000$ in one, single project. The thing is, he/she waited for at least three months to have a more stable and higher price of his/her coin. For sure there are still other members here who earned the same or more especially those translators and the bounty manager itself. Well, I think, if you are good enough, even if you only got $500 from one project, you can make it to more than $1000 through trading.
Activity: 392
September 06, 2018, 03:01:39 AM
I am still fairly new in the space and had first time experience of the market crash. This made me aware of how volatile this space is. I had to find and engage myself with bounties in order to recover my losses.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
September 06, 2018, 02:59:19 AM
Exactly, these projects grow and attract other investors using the time and energy you invest into them. Sometimes, time is a scarcer resource than money, so either one should be invested extremely carefully. After all, you can make more money, but time you can never make more of. Time should always take precedence over money when it comes from a skilled individual.
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
September 06, 2018, 02:58:59 AM

Activity: 140
September 06, 2018, 02:57:10 AM
I only do signature campaign. The main reason is I have no time to do lots of tasks due to the less free time. Also when I read that lots of people have said doing social bounty is not profitable, I have no intention to do it. But I'm sure that lots of people have earned more money from bounty hunting.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 02:53:05 AM
I have been in the forum for many months and I wasn't interest in bounty hunting because my  main reason of been here is to follow up my investment that has it's community on but! My point here is that there are many ways to make money in cryptocurrency aside bounty hunting!
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 06, 2018, 02:50:12 AM
My friend introduce me to cryptocurrency and he mentioned that this forum is the best source of unlimited job where you can earn a lot depending on your effort, bounties you participated and time management. I was a bit curious how he earn from it so I ask him every time I don't understand a thing. This industry is complicated because of the number of tools you are using but at the same time, I realize that he was right. There are a lot of opportunity in crypto industry and you will earn a lot without cashing out but to put an effort and time to this business. Being a bounty hunter will make you learn everything and understand what is cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 02:40:56 AM
Receiving 0.11BTC from just 8 projects is not really bad. Because one of my friend have joined more than 100 projects and the total balance is still no more than $200. As the OP has said here, when we first come to the field we may miss lots of good projects and we choose to do very shitty projects. That is an unavoidable situation for most of the newcomers. With the experiences they will understand more clearly how to choose a project by doing researches etc.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
September 06, 2018, 02:38:49 AM
Yep its not so easy be bounty hunter and sometimes just problem is not in your skills as sometimes good projects with even working product cant get money from ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: