Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 2. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
dont wait for the bull run to buy altcoin, take advantage of the time that the prices are still low and you still have your extra money with you to invest. The time will come that you'll regret not investing now.
We always have to regret any action or the absence of any action.  You can also say that many users of cryptocurrency regretted when they did not follow the advice to sell Bitcoin and Ethereum at the end of 2017 and 2018.  But nevertheless, I fully agree with your opinion that today it will be most opportune to invest your money in cryptocurrency at a reasonable price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
dont wait for the bull run to buy altcoin, take advantage of the time that the prices are still low and you still have your extra money with you to invest. The time will come that you'll regret not investing now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
When the bitcoin is rising in value.  People tend to dump Altcoin when bitcoin is  rising. And if you are targeting lower price and you want to get more deal with maximum offer,  wait for when bitcoin price is rising fast and buy to your satisfaction.
I also notice that when Bitcoin price is start rising then altcoins price went down. It’s right time for us who love to by altcoins at cheap price.
today it is profitable to invest in cryptocurrency, because the prices are very low.  But you need to invest only Fiat, since other cryptocurrencies will not be profitable to sell in order to buy another cryptocurrency.

Yes, people should consider the current situations of the altcoins because of the value of all potential altcoin went very low in the market. So people who want to invest this the right choice for them to grab the coin in the market and they can easily sell them when they made some decent profit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
April 30, 2019, 07:59:00 PM
every moment is a good moment if we want to buy because the movements of the altcoin cannot be guessed when bitcoin increases or decreases so the best is we do speculation and learn to get a profit from the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 30, 2019, 05:03:06 PM
Now that almost all the altcoins are down in prices I think now is the best time to buy them and makes good profits in future.  We should also understand that not all the altcoins that are going to do very well but few of them will do very well in future.
Activity: 658
April 30, 2019, 03:55:04 PM
i think now alot of altcoin are really undervalued for me i'm averaging in right now how that will work in the long term good luck for all investors in those days a lot of losses Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 30, 2019, 03:48:41 PM
When the bitcoin is rising in value.  People tend to dump Altcoin when bitcoin is  rising. And if you are targeting lower price and you want to get more deal with maximum offer,  wait for when bitcoin price is rising fast and buy to your satisfaction.
I also notice that when Bitcoin price is start rising then altcoins price went down. It’s right time for us who love to by altcoins at cheap price.
today it is profitable to invest in cryptocurrency, because the prices are very low.  But you need to invest only Fiat, since other cryptocurrencies will not be profitable to sell in order to buy another cryptocurrency.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
April 28, 2019, 02:01:15 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 28, 2019, 01:26:57 PM
For now, I think waiting to be registered in exchange is a good way because the average ICO newly registered coin will decrease. But you also need to be able to determine the coins and their potential.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
April 26, 2019, 03:24:32 AM
In the current situation of the market, it is the right time to grab the altcoins because from the past 1 month the altcoin prices have decreased a lot. So people who are looking for investment now it is the right time to grab the coins which altcoin price are low, so it is very good time to grab the potential coins like NEO, ONT, Tron, Link, Strat etc.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
April 26, 2019, 02:04:21 AM
I will wait until I enter the market and wait when the price drops, because usually after listing on the market the price of ICO tokens will be a dump
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
April 25, 2019, 04:37:14 PM
If you are sure in the project, it is better to buy tokens on the stage of ICO. You will get privileges and manage to use them further. Sometimes, it is senseless to wait for the dip.
Of course, you speak correctly, but this should be done taking into account the market trend, which is similar to the situation of 2016 or 2017.  But today, all the privileges of new projects of ico companies are almost nothing compared to what prices are after listing on the stock exchanges.  Many investors prefer to invest and buy coins on stock exchanges, rather than on time the company ico.
Activity: 756
April 25, 2019, 01:34:50 PM
If you are sure in the project, it is better to buy tokens on the stage of ICO. You will get privileges and manage to use them further. Sometimes, it is senseless to wait for the dip.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
April 25, 2019, 11:00:44 AM
In my opinion whenever is the right time to buy, as we know that whenever crypto prices can go up or down, as long as we have money and plan to buy then buying is certainly better to be able to get a profit.
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
April 25, 2019, 10:31:19 AM
yes it is really buying when ico gives a very large bonus but also has considerable risk if you feel confident with the potential ico project it will be better to buy, but it's better to buy in exchange when prices decline, maybe it's the right time for investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 25, 2019, 07:44:49 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

I believe that you can use each option. The right decision depends on the perspective of the coin and your knowledge. If you have enough experience to study the project quality, then you can invest money at the ICO stage. After all, over time, a good coin will be more expensive and generate income.
Activity: 277
April 24, 2019, 06:57:09 PM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
Take advantage of this time to buy Altcoins from the exchange because they are showing good signs. If we buy at this time the price of Altcoins will be better when they increase the price and buy more Altcoins.
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
April 24, 2019, 06:04:10 PM
pre mine if you can, ico and then dip obvi
Activity: 560
April 24, 2019, 03:08:49 PM
after bitcoin reach 10k is best for altcoins.
dominance of btc is now %55. when it is going to 10k, it will become 60%
after that value yu can buy altcoins
But why not buy altcoins today, when their price is still practically at the very bottom?  If Bitcoin reaches $ 10,000 and occupies almost 60% of the market, then altcoins will not remain in place in the old price category.
regarding the bulk of altcoin, many more questions will arise.  The fact is that the network spreads a lot of information that most altcoin will not have good prospects in the future.  Because of this, you need to be careful about what Altcoins should choose for investment.
Activity: 588
April 24, 2019, 01:34:16 PM
after bitcoin reach 10k is best for altcoins.
dominance of btc is now %55. when it is going to 10k, it will become 60%
after that value yu can buy altcoins
But why not buy altcoins today, when their price is still practically at the very bottom?  If Bitcoin reaches $ 10,000 and occupies almost 60% of the market, then altcoins will not remain in place in the old price category.
Pages:
Jump to: