Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 5. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 262
March 10, 2019, 06:33:23 PM
It might be time to buy a little bit. Bitcoin is trying to hold on to $ 4000 again. If there is a serious wave of ascension, it may leave nice profits. Very worn market.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 10, 2019, 05:55:27 PM
actually whenever you buy an altcoin it can be done, but choose a good and potentially altcoin. this makes you avoid losses. now the market is not stable and has a potential altcoin choice.
I guess it should be the right time in addition to the right choice. So, trading means is get from cheap and sell from expensive, and  if you can correctly determine this time, you can do what you want.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
March 10, 2019, 05:21:59 PM
Graphics readings sometimes work. Double bottom coins can be entered into the purchase order. Now this is a technical matter. But in general, the spirit of the market should be read.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
March 10, 2019, 01:05:24 PM
Hello, it's great that you ask such questions. This means that the answer is already there. Continue to act. Once you realize for yourself that you know when to buy. Good luck.
in fact, you put it very interestingly that each of us will sometime understand how to do the right thing. K I think it’s not worth waiting anyway, but you need to work and develop experience in the cryptocurrency market. Even the wrong actions, teach you that you can not do this in the future. Thus, even a negative experience opens up new opportunities for you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
March 10, 2019, 04:00:30 AM
Hello, it's great that you ask such questions. This means that the answer is already there. Continue to act. Once you realize for yourself that you know when to buy. Good luck.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 09, 2019, 06:34:18 PM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

the right time to buy a coin when the coin price reaches low, but many people are certainly worried and will sell their coins. because they were not sure that the price of the coin would grow again, and again increase. so that's when the right time to buy a coin.
Activity: 162
Need money
March 06, 2019, 12:33:17 AM
Buy the top 10-20 coinmarketcap coins. These coins are also reduced many times compared to the peak (2017), It is understandable that investing in them will be safer than newly born coins.
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
March 05, 2019, 02:27:45 PM
At first, buying at ICO stage was the most profitable but due the the greediness of some of these project devs, the situation has shifted to the extent that even if you were given a 100% bonus, it is not likely you would reach the ICO price so my little advice is that wait for the coin to be listed on an exchange and then you buy at the dip when people are dumping hard.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
March 02, 2019, 11:34:57 AM
You have to make sure that the project you want to invest in is really good, and if you buy at ICO I suggest you buy at the first time which is usually the private sale you get is a bonus and a cheap price. this is a small way to profit from ICO
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 02, 2019, 11:21:06 AM
in my opinion the best time to buy an altcoin is when the price is experiencing a decline, so we can benefit from looking for as much profit as possible, but with that of course we still have to be careful because sometimes things are not what we thought .
Activity: 827
March 02, 2019, 10:15:59 AM
actually whenever you buy an altcoin it can be done, but choose a good and potentially altcoin. this makes you avoid losses. now the market is not stable and has a potential altcoin choice.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 02, 2019, 07:26:37 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
in the above three of the things will be more important but if anyone will work at that time you will definitely had a good chance for investment and the opportunity will not been came again for you to get the profit also so use the opportunity quickly.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 02, 2019, 06:57:39 AM
The best time to buy and invest in altcoins is when the market is in the state of dip where in many cryptocurrencies are going down in their value. Just choose the altcoins that have the biggest potential to gain more profits whenever their price goes high again. Bitcoin and etherium is the best choice for me in investing and buying for a long term gaining of profits
No, you ought to say the best time to buy or invest into any crypto currency is when the market is dump and the best coins to choose are coins with huge support, utility, good historical data and trading volume because if a coin had biggest potential but not supported by the community such coin will later quench off the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
March 02, 2019, 06:43:37 AM
I think we're still waiting. However, if you have a large capital, you can buy. If prices fall, re-purchase can be made. We're already in a long time with a leap.
Activity: 602
March 01, 2019, 11:37:28 PM
The best time to buy and invest in altcoins is when the market is in the state of dip where in many cryptocurrencies are going down in their value. Just choose the altcoins that have the biggest potential to gain more profits whenever their price goes high again. Bitcoin and etherium is the best choice for me in investing and buying for a long term gaining of profits
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
March 01, 2019, 11:10:47 PM
Market declines and also negative issues that's when we can buy bitcoin as our long-term or short-term investment because the effects of negative issues are quite large, making prices fall.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
March 01, 2019, 07:15:16 PM
Anytime is best time to buy altcoin but always do a research or make sure that altcoin you want to buy is will give a great profit in the future. Even the market is bearish still its great to buy altcoin just choose a great one.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
March 01, 2019, 07:05:47 PM
I don’t think someone can pinpoint the right moment to invest in alternative coins. The market is very volatile and unpredictable.
The market of bitcoin as well altcoins will be completely volatile throughout. Very few stable coins were into usage on trading needs. Before buying altcoins go through the growth chart as well the increased chance of growth and possibilities to sell it on time. In this way it is good to buy low priced top listed altcoins to get a bigger earning at the shortest.
Activity: 476
March 01, 2019, 03:41:46 PM
I don’t think someone can pinpoint the right moment to invest in alternative coins. The market is very volatile and unpredictable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
March 01, 2019, 02:10:24 PM
After gathering some experiences in this, my only advice is – to buy when you have both spare money and knowledge. then whatever is going on you'll be able to extract your profit.
Pages:
Jump to: