Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 7. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 10
February 24, 2019, 10:07:07 AM
in my opinion this is the right time to buy, the first market price has increased day by day and the best is that bitcoin is very good the increase is not like in 2018.

Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 23, 2019, 08:43:57 PM
Wait for deepest price will be promising  high profit,  but difficult  to predict where is the deepest,  but from historical price we can predict it.  In my opinion we are already passed the bottomed and bull market just started so its now will be best times to buy it
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
February 23, 2019, 07:51:34 PM
I think that now it is not necessary to buy, as there is still a high probability that the market will go down. On the other hand, if Bitcoin breaks the next resistance line, the prices will go even higher, so I think that it is necessary to start investing gradually and you can already start doing it.
Activity: 401
February 23, 2019, 07:46:13 PM
In my opinion at this time is the best time to buy altcoins, because market prices have increased this year and I see in cryptomarket the price of bitcoin rises, that's the sign that all altcoins will go up.

Activity: 251
BIB Exchange
February 23, 2019, 07:19:02 PM
You should remember some point here. If the coin has much potential and if it is popular then wait for dump the price. You should buy it with low price. Otherwise, for the other coins, you should find active and legit coin and you can invest on it by depending on potential.
Activity: 574
February 23, 2019, 07:15:06 PM
I noticed that in the bear market it became not profitable to buy tokens during the ICO, because as soon as these tokens get to the exchange, the price of this token decreases. Therefore, it is better to buy tokens on the exchange after the price drops. Wink
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 06:20:39 PM
It's a two way thing, sometimes when you buy at ICO, the price may go up after listing or not. Although nowadays the dwindling market has affected many coins after listing, they experience dip. So many choose to wait for coins after listing and buy the dips. This is not applicable to all coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 23, 2019, 06:02:15 PM
when I buy bitcoin I think it can be done anytime. but in my opinion it's a good time when the price starts to fall and it also supports. I think the right time is with such criteria.
Activity: 350
February 23, 2019, 03:56:12 PM
I think buying during the ICO is the best choice. You can get huge discount up to 70% off the original value. Also there are a lot of bonuses during ICO stage. You just have to be careful on which ICO to support.
But in such a market after entering the exchange, the price just falls down , I do not think that buying during the ico at the moment is a good sign, I think it is better to buy after entering the exchange!
Activity: 406
February 23, 2019, 11:53:00 AM
I think buying during the ICO is the best choice. You can get huge discount up to 70% off the original value. Also there are a lot of bonuses during ICO stage. You just have to be careful on which ICO to support.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 23, 2019, 10:25:28 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
With the current market, you should start buying altcoin when it is listed in the first exchange. I believe its price will be much lower than the ICO price and you can buy it cheaply
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
February 23, 2019, 10:19:13 AM
I do not know whether it is worth waiting for the best time to buy or sell altcoins, it all depends on your specific situation. It is necessary to analyze each situation, to buy a coin in the fall and already when buying to know the price for which you want to sell it, otherwise it will not bring you any profit.
Immediately do your best, you must buy coins that have high selling values such as BTC and ETH then save and wait until the price rises. buying good coins will give you a sense of calm and comfort as BTC and ETH have proven to be able to survive and compete in the market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
February 23, 2019, 09:53:05 AM
This cannot give correct conclusions because the actual situation is always changing. Remember that it is alive, not fixed. So there is only one way, when it falls sharply, it is bought, not sold.
investment strategy in general with crypto or altcoin currency is to buy at a low price and sell it at a high price so that it can benefit in its investment, of course, confidence and patience are needed in its investment
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
February 23, 2019, 09:05:23 AM
There is always a best time to invest in cryptocurrency ,the chances are always there and opportunity is always present every day ,I think the best way is to always buy the dips ,it doesn't matter if bitcoin hit all time low or not ,don't invest all your money at once ,always wait for better dips
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
February 23, 2019, 08:57:22 AM
I do not know whether it is worth waiting for the best time to buy or sell altcoins, it all depends on your specific situation. It is necessary to analyze each situation, to buy a coin in the fall and already when buying to know the price for which you want to sell it, otherwise it will not bring you any profit.
Activity: 382
February 23, 2019, 08:51:28 AM
The best time to buy is when the market is rising and the price of bitcoin is increasingly increasing in value and there have been changes in each market from low prices to the highest prices.

Activity: 1190
February 23, 2019, 08:44:32 AM
Because altcoin today has begun to recover and increase. Many people who panic buy. Because many crypto market predictions will continue to grow in the future. Don't let you regret not buying an altcoin at a time like this. Because, if the crypto market continues to increase, of course it's very unfortunate not to buy an altcoin when the price is low.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
February 23, 2019, 08:37:34 AM
If you really trust and believe in the project then when Ico start join to it. Time will come when it enter to an exchange bounty hunters will dump it so its your chance to buy then just hodl and wait until you get at least 100 x of your investment.
Activity: 364
February 23, 2019, 07:28:20 AM
Probably the best time to buy is the time when everyone sells. When everyone thinks that prices will no longer rise, that time to buy is the most normal time. Therefore, I believe that today there are real opportunities for buying this fact.
Perhaps I slightly disagree with Your opinion, because this purchase is extremely risky. Once most investors begin to sell tokens faster, the probability that the price will increase many times is very, very small. I think to buy tokens at this stage, you need to be a very risky person.
Activity: 364
February 23, 2019, 07:23:40 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
To date, I believe that participating in the ICO project is an extremely risky business, and has recently ceased to be a profitable investment. Therefore, at the moment I believe that it makes no sense to buy project tokens at all.
Pages:
Jump to: