Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin - page 35. (Read 3828 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
June 23, 2018, 02:34:56 PM
Now it is time to buy alts! Hurry up, I consider these prices won't remain for a long time.
As for me, currently is right time to purchase top 100 CMC altcoins
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
June 23, 2018, 02:34:40 PM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer

The best time to invest on altcoins or any cryptocurrency is when it was falling because in that time you can purchase cryptocurrency on a cheaper value and earn a lot of profit when the market goes back to normal.
I agree with your opinion because it is when falling is the right time to buy it, try not to panic and ready to hold it when it falls later. because we are all convinced that later Altcoin will go back up again and its value is even higher.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 02:26:36 PM
good time to buy is when the altcoin like this. where all conditions are weak crypto so it's cheap. many altcoins are worth little and deserve to be bought if you want to start investing and it's great to do much less in the long term.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 02:23:43 PM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
I think this is the good time to invest in the altcoins. At this moment altcoins is a very and cheap and potentials. I suggest you to have to check these altcoins. (ETH, DASH and NEO)
Activity: 322
June 23, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

The best time to invest on altcoins or any cryptocurrency is when it was falling because in that time you can purchase cryptocurrency on a cheaper value and earn a lot of profit when the market goes back to normal.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
June 23, 2018, 02:17:12 PM
Right now would be a great time to buy altcoins because bear market is going on at the moment. In my opinion, this is a great opportunity because the market value of most coins are dropping so low.
This would mean that you could enter in a cheap price and also a high possibility for returns.
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
June 23, 2018, 02:16:51 PM
It's your decision. You should not ask for people's opinions because people's opinions are not the same and they will not be able to give you the best advice.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 23, 2018, 02:15:40 PM
There is no the right time. Nobody can know the best time for buying altcoins. It`s very risky to buy any coins now, but you can earn a lot of money if you choose a worthwhile project.
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 02:09:02 PM
I do not plan to invest altcoin in 2018, at present bitcoin prices are very low, and this is the last chance for us to buy bitcoin at cheap rates. So we should invest in bitcoin rather than altcoin at this time
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 02:07:04 PM
Right now. I think very good moment to invest altcoins. Good luck to all investors.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 23, 2018, 02:06:46 PM
I will buy coins in August of 2018. I am currently losing money, but I am positive. I believe cryptocurrencies are also positive.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 02:06:07 PM
Best time when coin price really low even working product as well having great community support . Seconed follow the whales when they are pumping and dumping . I think buying while price is really low also you can follow the next big news.
Activity: 143
June 23, 2018, 02:05:02 PM
Now is the right time to buy altcoin, just because the market is down totally and all prices are down, which gives many chances to buy as much as possible and keep holding till it pump. Don't waste the opportunity it comes once in a while.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
June 23, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

When you see market is read - track this website to check current rates   + https://coinmarketcap.com/
That time is always right to buy any crypto , its only beneficial when you convert fiat currency to crypto . IF you are holding bitcoins and you need to buy alt-coins then its not much beneficial , Reason when btc price come down all market will down.

Also it depends on news and social media about that particular coin to manipulate Price , some people buy when ICO come and sell after 6 month to gain maximize profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 01:52:36 PM
It depend on which altcoin you're going to buy cause each altcoin has it own good time to invest in. But IMO I think there are few altcoins are always good to buy all the time like ETH, NEO, EOS. I think at the moment, it's good time to buy altcoin cause downward trend is happening and price of all altcoins are really low right now Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
June 23, 2018, 01:48:09 PM
You can time the best buying and selling point through Technical analysis. First you need to analyze the resistance and support points. You might think after finding these points, resistance is best for selling and support best to buy back. But market is unpredictable. So, don't sell your holdings at the support zone, but after the price bounces back fro support. Same goes for selling after the price bounces back from resistance. Because in such cases, the support and resistance get confirmed. You shouldn't make any trading decision unless the trend is confirmed.
Activity: 169
June 23, 2018, 01:34:33 PM
The best time to buy altcoin is in today. Because the prices of bitcoin and crypto markets are falling a lot compared to yesterday. I think you should use 100% of your capital to buy bitcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
June 23, 2018, 01:29:50 PM
Most safest is to buy altcoin after crypto market reversal to uptrend because there is no sure where is the dip in downtrend now. If you buy now and altcoin price will go down you will be in losses for a unknown long time
Best post I have seen so far. A lot of people think you just keep buying at any point, but in that case, you may actually be picking needles.

Sure, that is not an issue for someone entering a long position and does not really care about further move in the market most especially downwards, which I believe it is rare to see anyone like that. I would have said, buy when the altcoins hit the solid bottom and they simply do not have any where else to go lower, or simply showing some accumulation signs at the dip, but not everyone will get that.

For someone that may not know how to trade much or understand some moves to give buying signal in the market, and like maestro said, it is better to wait for a break out that ended up forming a higher high and higher low before deciding to make a move and that helps in getting winning trades most of the time, which is one of the reasons to stay away from rapid pump and dump coins.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
June 23, 2018, 01:10:51 PM
You need to follow market cap coin that you want to invest, only after that you will be able to pick a right moment, invest in down, sell in high, noone can pick right moment when to buy and sell but you could speculate moment when coin has a down and pump.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
June 23, 2018, 01:09:33 PM
your question is the biggest question of all time!
every one wants to know that too.
if you trust in right moment, so wouldn't have any.
just buy what you believe and wait.
nobody can tell a thing in this market. look at the chart recently, just some shitty coins!
Pages:
Jump to: