Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin - page 6. (Read 3828 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 05:07:21 PM
It may be the most sensible time to take the bottom price, so you have to watch the market constantly to do careful research.
in any case, the right time to buy is the period when an investor can buy a cheap coin. But only the market can fall for various reasons .
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:37:26 PM
It may be the most sensible time to take the bottom price, so you have to watch the market constantly to do careful research.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 03:18:03 PM
the rate of crypto currency will continue to grow anyway. It will be affected not only by trading on futures exchanges, but also by the positions of world regulators and the geopolitical situation
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 12:44:07 AM
I think the September'18 is the best time to purchase altcoins, especially Ethereum, Stellar, Libra Credit and Egretia
Activity: 24
September 09, 2018, 12:23:33 AM
The right time to buy a cryptocurrency is a situation when the price of the cryptocurrency is minimal within the framework of the exchange rate fluctuations and at the same time there is a tendency for the growth of its rate above the maximum value for it. For example, if the rate fell by 5% and does not grow, I think - this is the best time to buy.
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 12:18:13 PM
There is no particular time for buying Cryptocurrency,  you can buy anytime depending on your objectives and how long you want to hold your coin.  At this time however,  coin are cheap and you can get more coin on a dollar!
copper member
Activity: 462
September 08, 2018, 12:13:11 PM
Ideal time can not be guessed. Only the billionaire cryptology know when it will be. We can only analyze and monitor the mood of the market.
I think this is the right time to buy altcoins,
because with the price of coin coins being dropped, this is certainly a good time to buy,
but somehow I think that all depends on the individual's decisions
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 08, 2018, 11:52:00 AM
In my opinion now is the best time to buy altcoins, as we know that the future of altcoins will soon improve so by buying now we will get a big profit someday.
I also think so that for now is the right time to buy altcoins,
because altcoin prices are currently cheap so we should be able to use this time as best as possible,
all of that depends on each individual's decision whether to buy or not
copper member
Activity: 140
quarkchain.io
September 08, 2018, 04:01:02 AM
Ideal time can not be guessed. Only the billionaire cryptology know when it will be. We can only analyze and monitor the mood of the market.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 03:52:08 AM
In my opinion now is the best time to buy altcoins, as we know that the future of altcoins will soon improve so by buying now we will get a big profit someday.
Activity: 308
September 08, 2018, 03:43:20 AM
Good time to increase your stake on crypto that is for sure. Much cheaper than it has been in over a year and a half.
Activity: 644
September 08, 2018, 03:25:13 AM
Any one can not say correct predict. But someone share only past experienc. I suggest you that when any altcoin price breakdown you  can buy.  Because cryptocurrency prime princile is ups and downs.
Otherwise you can invest on ICO. But there have risk for scam.     
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
September 07, 2018, 11:57:30 AM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
The current time is very good looking for purchase. The growth of the market is small and coins have  stabilized and it seems that this is a small step in front of a big explosion.
if in my opinion the best time to buy an altcoin is now. because now the price of coins is still cheap and if you have big capital you can better buy altcoins that have great potential like ethereum, because at the end of the year the price will experience great growth
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 11:55:33 AM
now is the right time to accumulate as the prices of every alt coin is very low. as soon as this segwit things goes off and project start announcing good development the coins will recover soon.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 07, 2018, 11:53:43 AM
Buying altcoins when cheap prices are certainly a good thing, I recommend investing in ICO so that we can get big profits, usually when available on the market the price of coins will skyrocket because it has reached hardcap.
And this is the right time to buy altcoins because now the price is cheap,
with us buying altcoins now and holding it back maybe the benefits we can get will be great
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
September 07, 2018, 11:13:23 AM
The right time to buying the altcoins is the time when they just been created if you know that they will grow. Or wait for dips.

there are two types of buying altcoin first when it is offered in the ICO period you can bought it when there is a bonus it is better of course second one is that when there is a dip because when the ICO ends the price will drops because of the moment that the bounty hunters sell all their coins.
Activity: 19
September 07, 2018, 10:14:14 AM
You buy and cryptocurrency by studying the chart,, and i think now is the right time to buy aitcoin.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 07, 2018, 10:08:58 AM
Buying altcoins when cheap prices are certainly a good thing, I recommend investing in ICO so that we can get big profits, usually when available on the market the price of coins will skyrocket because it has reached hardcap.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 10:02:54 AM
The right time to buying the altcoins is the time when they just been created if you know that they will grow. Or wait for dips.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
September 07, 2018, 09:58:03 AM
of course the right time to buy an altcoin is when the altcoin price is low then hold it and you will have the chance to get profit when the price goes up and you can sell it
Pages:
Jump to: