Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin - page 8. (Read 3828 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
September 01, 2018, 04:18:56 PM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer

Better buy now because the prices of cryptocurrencies are getting high now. It would be a loss if you'll buy when the prices are high. If you would want to maximize your gain, you should learn to buy when the prices are low. Be sure to choose what to buy as well.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 03:41:50 PM
I think this is the best time to buy altcoin because the price of some altcoins is very low and it will be increase soon so when it's price will increase you can sell it and take your profit.
in fact, you are absolutely right that for today prices really are very attractive for investments. But it is necessary to take into account the fact that the bad condition of the crypto-currency market can negatively affect many projects that will not bring the expected profit in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 01:37:21 PM
I think this is the best time to buy altcoin because the price of some altcoins is very low and it will be increase soon so when it's price will increase you can sell it and take your profit.
Activity: 129
September 01, 2018, 05:51:08 AM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer

I suggest you can buy now, because now the price is still cheap, so you also have many opportunities to invest now, because you will also get more profits in the future, with you waiting for a price increase that is more stable than the current price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 05:24:36 AM
We are at a very good time to buy some altcoin right now. All altcoins at low prices, market volumes are low and new news is all positive. So we see green days, prices will rise again Smiley
Activity: 252
September 01, 2018, 05:04:26 AM
When is the right time ?
The right time to buy altcoin is when market down, like nowadays !
but , before you buy altcoin you must see condition market.
or you can join paid channel about trading / free channel about trading , signal  about trading on telegram.
Activity: 81
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 04:26:12 AM
According to my researches, the market is getting more and more alive now, so it is more likely to earn nice gains in the mid-term.
We are now observing a very good increase in the market and therefore I think that the current price is still a very reasonable price to buy some crypto currencies. I think that there are so many crypto currencies who’s price is too much expected to increase too much.
Yes that is right, in fact still there are so many coins which are still trading too much low, but I think that still these coins have good potential and in future their price can increase too much, therefore we should not waste the time any more and should try to do investment there for getting some profit after some time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 08:58:11 AM
Now is the time to begin accumulating for the next bull run. Don't feel bad if you invest money and do not see instant returns, research, and be patient. i anticipate a sluggish market until late 2018-early 2019. That being said I'm happily accumulating Spectrecoin, Xspec right now in anticipation for 2019. Good luck investing

The right time to buy altcoins is now while the price is still low because there is a big chance of full recovery of the market place in the next few days. We don't want to miss the chance of earning big profit. The best time is invest in crypto is now but you need to choose the best and potential altcoin for a good gain.
Activity: 392
August 31, 2018, 06:19:38 AM
Now is the time to begin accumulating for the next bull run. Don't feel bad if you invest money and do not see instant returns, research, and be patient. i anticipate a sluggish market until late 2018-early 2019. That being said I'm happily accumulating Spectrecoin, Xspec right now in anticipation for 2019. Good luck investing
in my opinion the right time to buy altcoins is if the market price is down. so we will sell it when the market price is rising and we will get a lot of profit
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 12:14:44 AM
Now is a definitely good time to buy coins at a low price, if you buy now, you will get  good profit when the market recovers.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 02:39:31 AM
The price of the coins are now very crypto decline mainly to BTC and ETH. With these conditions make all Altcoin also dropped the price. And to restore these prices require a very long time. That way you can make a long-term investment.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
August 31, 2018, 02:19:41 AM
imho you are free to set when you should to buy a coin, if talking about the right time,,it depends on how you research which coin that you need to buy, the best thing do research before buying a coin, and look at their market condition
Activity: 406
August 31, 2018, 01:50:52 AM
I really believe that this is the time for us to buy and hodl more tokens. Yes, market is bleeding so I think this is the perfect opportunity to get profit in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 31, 2018, 12:46:56 AM
Now is a definitely good time to buy coins at a low price, if you buy now, you will get  good profit when the market recovers.

Yeah recover is a sure thing to happen for some coins like bitcoin, ETH, Dash, XRP, etc. and if you buy now you will be very grateful later because the price will definitely rise sooner or later. the price will definitely recover. just waiting for the right time for prices to rise and skyrocket
Activity: 38
August 31, 2018, 12:01:30 AM
Activity: 104
August 30, 2018, 10:54:21 PM
The best period, as well as great time for you to buy altcoin, is actually once the marketplace is actually blood loss poor, anytime marketplace is actually red-colored and it is blood loss, altcoin costs get inexpensive which is time for you to commit as well as await the actual cash to recuperate for the obtaining.
I believe that we are waiting for the demand for coins of privacy, they are the equivalent of cash which is also private. In crypto, many miss this moment by attention, but in vain... XSPEC is a Prime example of a privacy coin at the request of the user. It is also a fully working product, which means public recognition and therefore growth is inevitable. At the moment, the price is firmly held around $ 0.3 and is ready to push as soon as the market comes to life. So it's time to purchase this asset. Don't miss this sleeping giant! Good luck in your search!
https://spectreproject.io
Activity: 448
August 30, 2018, 01:54:34 PM
The best period, as well as great time for you to buy altcoin, is actually once the marketplace is actually blood loss poor, anytime marketplace is actually red-colored and it is blood loss, altcoin costs get inexpensive which is time for you to commit as well as await the actual cash to recuperate for the obtaining.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 01:52:32 PM
now is the right time to buy any altcoins from the top 50. I recommend ZIL NCASH STRAT NEO. Buy them, do not regret it
Activity: 67
August 30, 2018, 01:44:26 PM
The most suitable time is the time when the greatest offer on the market is concentrated. So, you buy more for less money.
Pages:
Jump to: