Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 58. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 08, 2017, 06:23:00 PM
Depending on the trend. But with the recent dip in the value of bitcoin, and how it was before that, you should've bought coins right then. But now it was as strong as ever. You could buy some now, but the income from it would be painfully slow
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 08, 2017, 06:08:22 PM
I quite differ from many of the comments before. Sure it is right to say it's useless to wait some kind of btc drop, but I think also that
Bitcoin is a high risk investment, when you buy some btc you should aware and accept the fact it could be go to zero in a couple of years.
Anyway I'm going to buy BTC with a small % of my current wage, choose your way on this world.

It is not going to go to zero unless something is found in the code that breaks the  trust of the people, the demand for bitcoin could go down, that is correct but there is always going to be a demand for something like bitcoin, many people do not have access to the banking system and bitcoin could be the way to reach them.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
October 08, 2017, 05:49:07 PM
you do not have to worry about China having stopped its contribute to bitcoin, because it's not just chinese that has a contributor in this bitcoin, but the whole world is also using bitcoin. for me the right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices go down, I always take risks in order to get big profits. of course it's full of calculations and your intelligence.
Although we cannot deny the fact that China has a very big contribution in Bitcoin, but it is also a a fact that now bitcoin is present throughout the world and the users of bitcoin are present throughout the world. Therefore i do no think that a single country can effect the position of bitcoin so much and that is the reason that we can see that the bitcoin is now recovering its position again.

Depend on your perspective of 'so much', bitcoin price fallen from $5000 to $3900 after the FUD news about china ban bitcoin, and it just FUD news, imagine if they were really ban bitcoin, but you said not much? It's actually $1100, thinks twice about that. Since the biggest mining pools are located in China and they have huge trading volume as well, then we can say a country like China could affect bitcoin price significantly if the government decide to ban cryptocurrency.
i think the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price is getting   low.there is a lot of profit in return when we buy  it in low price and sell it when the price get high .that was really sounds simple but it really works.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
October 08, 2017, 05:46:03 PM
you do not have to worry about China having stopped its contribute to bitcoin, because it's not just chinese that has a contributor in this bitcoin, but the whole world is also using bitcoin. for me the right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices go down, I always take risks in order to get big profits. of course it's full of calculations and your intelligence.
Although we cannot deny the fact that China has a very big contribution in Bitcoin, but it is also a a fact that now bitcoin is present throughout the world and the users of bitcoin are present throughout the world. Therefore i do no think that a single country can effect the position of bitcoin so much and that is the reason that we can see that the bitcoin is now recovering its position again.

Depend on your perspective of 'so much', bitcoin price fallen from $5000 to $3900 after the FUD news about china ban bitcoin, and it just FUD news, imagine if they were really ban bitcoin, but you said not much? It's actually $1100, thinks twice about that. Since the biggest mining pools are located in China and they have huge trading volume as well, then we can say a country like China could affect bitcoin price significantly if the government decide to ban cryptocurrency.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
October 08, 2017, 04:59:18 PM
Do not hesitate anyone who reads this... you should buy cryptocurrencies now,,, it is the right time always!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
October 08, 2017, 04:50:31 PM
The right time to buy Bitcoin is now. It will always be the right time especially while the price is under 10k. If you can get your hands on 1 BTC now you will be a happy person in 10 years.

If you can manage to hold it for long term then you can buy it even now but if you are looking for short term profits then this is very high price to buy bitcoins as price can fall down in coming days and if it goes below 4000 usd once again then that would be an perfect price to buy bitcoin as you can sell it when price hits 5000 usd which is likely to happen at the end of the year.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
October 08, 2017, 04:22:26 PM
The right time to buy Bitcoin is now. It will always be the right time especially while the price is under 10k. If you can get your hands on 1 BTC now you will be a happy person in 10 years.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
October 08, 2017, 04:20:45 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

When? This question asks everyone when they want to buy some kind of cryptowalute ... You have to wait for the right moment, and you can get to know it by tracking the last coins move on the market.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 08, 2017, 04:09:52 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the price is too cheap. Usually, bitcoin price go up and down because it's price is volatile. So, when price go down, it's shopping time. Hold your bitcoin and sell it when price rise up or recover again.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 03:50:28 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 03:36:30 PM
If anyone tell you about the exact timing of Bitcoin they are the genius.
Right time to buy Bitcoin is not known by anyone.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
October 08, 2017, 03:31:21 PM
Dumping of bitcoin is better time to buy. Bitcoin is a crypto currency and price of it is not fixed. But when price will down rapidly for some reasons, you can buy it. Besides it is right time to catch bitcoin. If you don't buy bitcoin with this negotiable price, it would be your mistake.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
October 08, 2017, 03:17:45 PM

I think now is the time to buy Bitcoin because since now is only limited users using Bitcoin the price is not so expensive, and its up to you if your Bitcoin want to stay first in your wallet then  in the coming years i know that bitcoin will become popular and almost all people using this, so ob course the Digital Value of currency is actually become high. that's the time to invest bitcoin. for the good profit , since this is decentralized no government of bank manipulate this no one can bother you.
The best time for investing in bitcoin has gone according to me. It would have been much better to buy bitcoin when the price was around 3200 dollars but as bitcoin is in the first stage of its pumping phase so we can actually earn some profits by spending money on it even now. It is not too late for that but the step must be taken today in this direction if somebody sincerely wants to be rich tomorrow.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
October 08, 2017, 02:40:31 PM

Now is good time, cause price is a little bit downgrade, so just buy some, you have to look on price on market and find a good time to invest money. It's that easy, but you have to pick right moment.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 08, 2017, 02:18:37 PM
You should buy bitcoins when the price is low and sell it when the price is high that is the only technique in trading coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 01:17:16 PM
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
October 08, 2017, 01:14:27 PM
Better now than later. BTC price will be really high 5 or 10 years from now. You should also watch for drop in price like it was 30 days ago and you could get big profit in short time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
October 08, 2017, 12:46:28 PM

As a rule we must buy low and sell high right now the value of bitcoin is definitely high and for ordinary people like me who have limited sources i cannot afford to buy bitcoin so i am waiting for price to drop. But if you are for a long term investment it is indeed good to buy now and save it for 10-20 years for the long term goal.
Yes not only for those who cannot afford to buy bitcoin but also for investor’s as well when the price of bitcoin is low so we need to buy bitcoin and I also doing the same thing when the price is down then I am buying bitcoins and then when the price go high then I sell it and I think it’s a normal way to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 02:39:56 AM

If you already have enough capital to try to start now because the possibility of the price will go back up again so that profits will be received lately is also promising And do not ever hesitate every time to exchange coins because it will only make the result less and less maximal.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
October 08, 2017, 02:20:11 AM

Only an opinion for me best time to buy bitcoins when reaches the lowest price. Nobody can tell the right time to buy because the value of the bitcoin is like a wheel. Successes is simple. Do right, the right way, at the right time.

In case of crypto currencies I believe everything is uncertain and hence there is no right time for that really. What I'm suggesting is you should ignore the bad news that pops up all in between the different country's and hence for the reason you should ignore that one and keep buying the bitcoin. This will apply only if you are patient person and long term investor of bitcoin. Otherwise you should stick to buy low sell high strategy so if the prices are dropping wait until they get stabilised and then later on try to rebut before the prices are touching the sky.

Pages:
Jump to: