Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 62. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 09:14:28 AM
Nobody knows how much Bitcoin will cost tomorrow, as its value rises and decreases all the time. Also nobody knows Bitcoins bottom lives value. You may buy this currency even today and I'm sure that it has not shown us its historical maximum yet
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 05, 2017, 08:20:25 AM
but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

If you are unsure what will be the right time to buy bitcoin then you should have a game plan on this type of investment. Referring to the percentage of the bitcoin price, I guess negative 0.05 - 0.1 % on it's chart is already enough and a good sign that you should enter in bitcoin by that time. It's a dip that everyone will try to buy some more bitcoin and ones you have bought at that moment there will be a follow up of pump.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
DocTailor ICO:
October 05, 2017, 07:20:25 AM
If you want to get much lucky,  absolutely you can buy in the low price.
For me it, s the best time, you buy in low price and sell in the high price.
But we need to stay tuned of the bitcoin price. Up to date
Sometimes my friends like to stay up in the night just for trading n checking the price of bitcoin. 
Then they sleep in the morning Cheesy
Till some of them leave their real job.  But that's not bad
Because they can get much more money from bitcoin.
They can make their own business.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
October 05, 2017, 06:55:45 AM
Every time is a good time to buy Bitcoin.need to see market price movement on the day you will buy.It is only at an early stage, the price can go up a lot.Here are some spreads, the meaning is less than it should be.You can buy now and wait for the price to go higher you will buy.
When the prices are low by bitcoin because it is chance to avail and enhanced the no of bitcoins you have and in coming future richness will be measured according to the bitcoin wallet so add now into your account because process are low and in coming future there will be huge blow of profit so seek in there to enjoy.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
October 05, 2017, 02:19:36 AM
The price dropped a bit recently, so i think that's the best time to buy. I think the price will increase again within few days or weeks maximum and will reach higher levels.
Yes I agree I think we need to keep our eyes on market if the price is low you can buy bitcoin and if it’s become high then sell it this is not the first time that the price will be low it happen before but the good thing is it can come back quickly it I personally did it before when the price was down I buy too much bitcoin and then I sell it when price become high.
The best time to buy the bitcoins for keeping them saved in your wallets is indeed when the prices are low enough to have much of them in return of some little money.

For this purpose, one should have a focus on the daily charts representing the market rates of cryptocurrencies so that you could pin point the time of low price. This is done for the sake of earning BTCs and selling them when the prices again shoot up.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
October 04, 2017, 12:38:57 PM
This depends on what you want to gain from Bitcoin.
If you want to make profit Short term noone is able to tell when to buy/sell.
But if you are planning to hold them quite a while you are pretty sure to make profit (if nothing unexpected happens).
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 12:33:41 PM
There is no right time because no can predict when it will come,
So it is best to buy the coin the prices are the lowest and then all you have to do is hold them until you see the right time to sell( if you are willing to) that is when the price hits it's peak value.
Activity: 322
October 04, 2017, 12:30:24 PM
There's no right or wrong time to be frank and nobody could be 100% sure on when is the right time. Theory wise, analyst would rely on charts and number but the cryptocurrency industry is so volatile that it's really hard to predict especially the market in a sense is indeed manipulated currently. You might though you have missed the boat but the boat might just be sinking at the tip yet and via vice.
Activity: 313
October 04, 2017, 12:25:52 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

yes, right time to buy because many people panic and sell at low price. and this time waited by bitcoin hunter to play their game. the game that made rich for some week/month. and be sure that some day bitcoin price will rise like before, like shine.
The right time to buy bitcoin is when the prices are at little dump and at that time buy as much as you can so that it will give you chance to secure good profit so that you will live a peaceful life in the future, and remember one thing buy low sell high and you will be successful and there will be no worry for the coming future,
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
October 04, 2017, 09:52:43 AM
Nobody knows when and where is the floor. I have to fix a good price for you if bitcoin reach it you buy and you don't wait it increase more.
You don't know when it will recover.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
October 04, 2017, 09:45:28 AM
Today! Yes, you heard me right. If I had any more money that I had to put into bitcoins, I would be buying them in installments starting from today. This way if the coin drops down, I can average down my buying price but at the same time if it rises, I would have atleast bought some coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 04, 2017, 09:33:45 AM
It's now, the only way is up
Activity: 336
October 04, 2017, 09:31:31 AM
The right time to buy bitcoin is when the price is already low and it has been recorded as the lowest exchange in a long time. Probably bitcoin will hit high again and when that time comes the amount you've bought will go high also.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
October 04, 2017, 09:31:20 AM
Nobody know what is the bets time to buy.if you believe its value,anytime will be Ok
Better what you said. There is no exact time or exact method with which you can assure anyone that okay brother tomorrow bitcoin will do this and that. No, you can’t imagine the next move. And like you said, you actually have to find out the worth of your coin. If you have find a right path and you know what potential your bitcoin have, amazing you are.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 04, 2017, 08:37:00 AM
You have to buy when the price is low, it is difficult to predict this price level exactly and you shouldn't be too hard on yourself if you are slightly off. As long as it rises in the future beyond the price you buy at you made a good decision.
Right.  Buy when the price is still low. It is hard to predict when the price will incease again so hold and be patient in waiting for the price beyond the price you buy to gain profit and avoid losses from investment.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
October 04, 2017, 03:47:14 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

take opportunity from panic sellers specially whenever there are negative news about bitcoins which more likely make its market charts red and some people tend to cut their loss.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
October 04, 2017, 03:42:10 AM
In my opinion,
if you want to buy bitcoin,then buy it when the bitcoin price drops or there is a problem about bitcoin,
that's where we buy bitcoin
yes you are right it's time to buy bitcoin because now a day bitcoin price have more volitality and it's will cross 800 dollar in the end of 2017 so inevestmentry in bitcoin now well be more profitable.
Bitcoin has become a great source of income for many. In order to get profit out of it, we must spend on this digital currency at a low price.

Honestly, bitcoin will always stay expensive now for all investors. Even in the worst case scenario, the price will never get below 3k dollars and this is some amount. It is better to buy fractions of bitcoins now as the price is going to rise in future.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
October 04, 2017, 02:10:27 AM
If you are new to Bitcoin, then today is a good day to buy rather then tomorrow when the price may go up further, but if you are willing to wait, then wait for the time when there's so much negativity around or FUD like what happened a few weeks ago, that's the time when people are dumping Bitcoins due to panic, that's a good time to buy and take advantage of the situation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 01:58:19 AM

You and most people on this forum will not be able to pick a bottom.

Your question needs to be in context.  What is your holding period?  One decade?  One year?  One month?  One week?

The true strength of bitcoin comes from the fact that in the long term is going to go up so there is not point in holding for a week or month the shortest time frame should be 1 year but the longer you hold the farther away you are going to be from the price you bought and volatility is going to stop affecting you.
I will agree with you on this point. If we take example of those people who have become millionaire by bitcoins, it did not happen in a week or a month. They invested in bitcoins at very early stage and hold on it for almost 5 to 7 years.

It is some good period of time. However, it is the easiest way to earn profits as compare with other jobs. Just stay calm and hold on bitcoins for long.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 03, 2017, 06:31:19 PM
It's time to buy bitcoin 5 years ago ( Now it would not be bad either to buy it
The price is still good, there is not a better coin than bitcoin but there are other altcoins that could give you much better earnings but that is a risk and you do not know how things are going to turn out, so if you want to play it safe invest in bitcoin, if you want profits invest in altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: