Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 73. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
September 20, 2017, 09:50:33 AM
Now that there is dump in price of bitcoin, buying bitcoin will pay because after the dump, pump is next expected.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 09:50:08 AM
I think anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin but need to see the market price movements on the day you will buy, and i suggestion you should buy at the lowest price on that day, and sell above the purchase price so you get a profit
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 20, 2017, 09:45:02 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

You already have the money that you can afford to lose? Well of course don't think of that.

Are you planning on long term holding?

You already know any associated risks once you entered bitcoin investment?

If yes, then go buy bitcoin at any price rate "if you anticipate" that it's the right time based on your studies and analysis.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 09:41:37 AM
If you plan on buying a small amount of bitcoin now then its okay, but if you are planning to buy many bitcoins now then don't do it. Cause I think bitcoin price will go down in the coming weeks so wait till then and buy a large sum of bitcoins.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 09:35:33 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

we can't know when is the right time to buy bitcoin. because between demand and supply of bitcoin is unpredictable. but by seeing fluctuations that tend to be bigger down, maybe this is one consideration to buy. its my opinion  Smiley
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
September 20, 2017, 09:32:15 AM

the right time is while bitcoin is in the dip, because dip is very rare moment, i mean when bitcoin drop/dip the next that will happen is a huge pump. so the rigth time to buy bitcoin is when btc is in the dip. recently dip comes and most of people are got panic and sell their bitcoin in rush, so the worst is bitcoin price become low than its original price, so some other investors grab that oppotunity while dump/dip happening.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 20, 2017, 09:23:16 AM
the best time to buy is when the price decreases and is at the lower enough rates. but for me to buy bitcoin at any time is the best time, because whatever the time we still have a chance to be able to benefit. the important thing is that we can benefit, do not need much because the most important is the stability of profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 20, 2017, 09:21:17 AM

When is the right time to enter? 2 or 3 days ago when the price went back down to 3,000 temporarily. When is the time to sell? yesterday or today while it is 4,000.

That is of COURSE only if you are looking at flipping and trading in the short term.

When is bit time to get into bitcoin fo and stay in it? now. tomorrow. the day after, etc. Buy a little at a time every other day so you can get in at lower prices sometimes if you want to hold it long term.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
September 20, 2017, 09:19:47 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading.
yes it is clear as day:

bitcoin: more adoption, continue to rise after the weak hands were shaken out and everyone could successfully accumulate
altcoins: the same pump and dumps than before.

in other words nothing has changed.

I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?
whenever you have money buy bitcoin. if you want a tiny bit more profit buy bitcoin when it is in a dip and then hold for long term big profit.

whenever you feel like a trader and want to try pump and dumps buy altcoins.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 20, 2017, 09:16:07 AM
If you are looking for short term profit, look for dumps. If you are looking for long term (1-1.5 years) you can buy it anytime regardless of the current price. It will increase by that time for sure
Yes, as the user stated in the above quote based on the user requirement one can schedule the buying. With bitcoin and other digital currencies the price fluctuates with regards to the time period. Based on the fact it's good to buy trusting it when the price falls for short term profiting.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 20, 2017, 09:12:02 AM

It depends on you, but for me the perfect time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price drop or fall. You must set a price which you want to buy and when it reaches your set value go for it. Then after you buy hold for it until its price pump again back on its high value. Most of the time buyers wait for the dump of bitcoin so that they will earn more bitcoin if its pump again. That is one characteristic of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038
Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar
September 20, 2017, 09:10:10 AM
If you are looking for short term profit, look for dumps. If you are looking for long term (1-1.5 years) you can buy it anytime regardless of the current price. It will increase by that time for sure
Activity: 224
September 20, 2017, 09:06:24 AM
when china starts to ban ico and it will close bitcoin market, then bitcoin starts to decrease, moment like this you can go in to do inves to bitcoin,, because I am sure bitcoin will be able to rise again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 09:03:42 AM
No one can tell the proper time of bitcoin dump. but i guess if you want to buy bitcoins then you buy it any time or the time right now is good because the price of bitcoin is highly volatile and i guess its price will be raised in these two months. Best of luck if you buying.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 08:56:06 AM
If you want to buy bitcoin, then buy it when you need it. if you want an investment in the long term then buy it every time or calculate it when you really want to buy it. learn from every experience that you do. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 326
September 19, 2017, 03:58:12 AM
as far as my experience of bitcoin I would argue that bitcoin tends to go down if there is an issue about bitcoin. if there is a chance there we can buy bitcoin when bitcoib prices start to fall.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
September 19, 2017, 03:48:57 AM
You missed the chance already. Bitcoin drops drastically to $3200 a piece. You should have buy some when the price is still low due to continuous FUDs created by China and JP Morgan bullshit. Right now we $3900 a piece. So you missed hundreds of dollar. Bitcoin price goes up quickly when they announce the ban is just temporary. It is okay since bitcoin didn't have corrections after months of price surges. $3900 still a good price though. Because i believe it could not drop any bigger right now. It will go up in a matter of weeks. Better buy now or regret it later.
Activity: 378
September 19, 2017, 03:45:31 AM
What do you think the future of btc is? I think the price will keep rising going forward so no matter what the price is, when I have money I can 'afford' to lose, I then buy more
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 19, 2017, 03:20:11 AM

I think the best time to buy Bitcoin is when bad news comes and everyone panics sell.
But I think if Bitcoin reaches the lowest price of $ 3000 I will put all my money to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 03:03:22 AM
Rather than drive yourself nuts with anxiety watching the price, do yourself a favor and learn more about Bitcoin. Don´t look at the price all day, that leads to nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: