Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 65. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Dream of the Great
September 29, 2017, 01:41:58 PM
It's time to buy bitcoin 5 years ago ( Now it would not be bad either to buy it
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
September 29, 2017, 01:29:28 PM
During this time I buy and invest, I always buy bitcoin when the price goes down, because that's where I can get big enough profit, because bitcoin price is not stable. of course you have to be brave and patient enough to gain profit.
Activity: 262
September 29, 2017, 01:16:29 PM
The latest  in USA news is very encouraging ,do you think what will be the price of bitcoin before end of October?
 "We’re in the very last stages of this process now and recently submitted final product listings that will let us begin trading in early October."
https://ledgerx.com/a-market-built-on-a-rock/
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 29, 2017, 01:11:24 PM
I do not think there's a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin has increased rapidly from the price. better to trade. and will be advantageous because the bitcoin price is high
You cannot trade bitcoin if you do not own any bitcoin, and what do you think you are going to need to do to obtain enough bitcoin to trade? That is right, you will need to buy it, you could get some bitcoin through other means like signature campaigns, but it is going to take you months to get a meaningful amount.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 29, 2017, 11:44:00 AM
You just have to follow the classic rule. Buy during dip, sell when the price is at the peak or you reached your profit threshold level. You just have to predict when the price is going to floor and when it is going to reach the ceiling. But just do keep it in mind that bitcoin price tends to move upwards, so if you invest anytime and hold it for a while, you have a good chance of making profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 29, 2017, 05:43:59 AM
whenever can tell the right time to buy bitcoin but back to our belief to make a purchase transaction, because every time bitcoin prices always have the potential to rise and fall.
Activity: 249
Merit: 102
September 29, 2017, 05:00:42 AM
Everytime, because this bitcoin can truly help us through our financial aspects and this coin can give us hope to have a good future, but i prefer always be updated in bitcoin and alwayd look when the exchange rate is getting higher exchange it immidiatley, and bitcoin can always have an ups and down so better to be updated.
I agree. They do not differ much in collecting money. Only conditions differ. I do not understand the negative impact of some countries. In the end, there is nothing wrong with the fact that a person plays on bitokoyne. One more thing
Time was at the beginning of this year, now I am shocked by the price. Although previously it was said that it would soon collapse, the exchange would be closed. But this is only a rumor.
Activity: 238
September 29, 2017, 04:54:25 AM
Everytime, because this bitcoin can truly help us through our financial aspects and this coin can give us hope to have a good future, but i prefer always be updated in bitcoin and alwayd look when the exchange rate is getting higher exchange it immidiatley, and bitcoin can always have an ups and down so better to be updated.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 04:16:29 AM
everytime, always, all the time, everyday, every week, you can go on and on. this means acquire bitcoin when you have the fund. because while you are thinking, the price could rice in the next minute.
Activity: 546
September 29, 2017, 03:39:20 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

after the big dip, you miss the chance to buy some bitcoin, because more investors are waiting for that big dip to bought some bitcoin to earn/gain profits after the dip. so if you want to buy bitcoin, wait again for the bid dip like what happen recently. because after the dip im sure that this bitcoin cant stop again to pump for the next 3 moths.
Zrs
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
September 29, 2017, 02:37:45 AM
Bitcoin price increase and decrease randomly. When bitcoin price decreases,it is the best time to buy bitcoin.Later on sell bitcoin when price goes up.same goes to other coin.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
September 29, 2017, 02:25:43 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

If you are talking about the recent banning of ICOs on China, you might want to wait at least 1 month from now in order to feel its effect on the bitcoin prices. But surprisingly, after the banning of the ICOs the price of bitcoin plummeted down to around $3200. In another perspective, it is never too late to purchase bitcoins since no one can actually predict its final price. Due to its decentralized and volatile nature, its price can change without any warning. Lastly, you might want to invest into bitcoin more compared to other investments (i.e. Bank investments, gold, stocks, etc.) since its ROI is greater and faster.
Activity: 14
September 29, 2017, 02:12:09 AM
In my opinion,
if you want to buy bitcoin,then buy it when the bitcoin price drops or there is a problem about bitcoin,
that's where we buy bitcoin
yes you are right it's time to buy bitcoin because now a day bitcoin price have more volitality and it's will cross 800 dollar in the end of 2017 so inevestmentry in bitcoin now well be more profitable.
Activity: 387
September 28, 2017, 10:15:52 PM
In my opinion,
if you want to buy bitcoin,then buy it when the bitcoin price drops or there is a problem about bitcoin,
that's where we buy bitcoin
Activity: 462
September 28, 2017, 03:39:16 PM

I think in any investment the best method would always be the old one "buy low, sell high." So, whenever bitcoin price goes down, you should consider it as shopping time. Bitcoin sometimes go down and it recovers fast within just a week. So, I really think bitcoin is the best investment ever invented.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 03:36:16 PM
There is a saying that buy when people are selling and sell when people are Buying.  We should know the signs when will this thing happen and the biggest sign is when there is a huge FUD going around the market.  During this time, people or let us say weak holders tends to sell their stash in fear of losing their holdings value.  So they tend to cut losses and sell.  During that time is the best time to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 28, 2017, 03:20:45 PM

We all know here that trading was very unpredictable which means no one knows, but if noticed that the price value was dumped its about for you to buy it before it rises up again whether it is bitcoin or altcoins. Just always remember it don't waste the time if dropping value is happening.
Remember one thing that buy low and sell high and this is the most suitable time to buy a bitcoin because there is a dump in the market and this will be no more in few days so don’t miss the chance and invest as much as you can so that you can secure good profit when it will pump to high.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
September 28, 2017, 02:57:58 PM

It is indeed the right time. I managed to trade some of my bitcoin for altcoins.
Activity: 26
September 28, 2017, 02:56:08 PM
I think the right time would be when it is very low but now the only thing i see with bitcoin is that it is going to rise again and easily beat the last top they had pf $5k and there are going to become even bigger than that.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
September 28, 2017, 02:50:48 PM
I think it it the period for buying bitcoin as possible. If we lose this chance, we will suffer from it because we can't reach bitcoin after some years. But at the time of price down is the most important to buy bitcoin for holding.
Pages:
Jump to: