Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 12. (Read 16402 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 18
February 16, 2018, 05:00:31 AM
No one can say when is the best or right time to buy bitcoin, and I think everday is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin will give us a freat amount of profits in the future. I think you need to hurry up to buy more bitcoins because now is the right to buy more bitcoin. We don’t know when will bitcoin goes down again but for now it will slowly increase again in the marketing of cryptocurrency. It is good to buy now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
February 16, 2018, 03:00:20 AM
i think the right time to buy bitcoin when the price is down and wait for the price go up so you can earn more profit
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 11:53:44 PM
It is significant that winding up in a real predicament is as simple as hitting irrefutably the best, ie. it takes a considerable measure of aptitude and fortunes to make the correct call. So in the event that you want to enter the market, think about purchasing in well ordered. However recollect this might start of a long haul bear advertise, so while I for one am genuinely positive that we will recuperate in half a month it might take a very long time until you're ready to turn a real benefit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 05:54:21 AM
It is significant that winding up in a real predicament is as simple as hitting irrefutably the best, ie. it takes a considerable measure of aptitude and fortunes to make the correct call. So in the event that you want to enter the market, think about purchasing in well ordered. However recollect this might start of a long haul bear advertise, so while I for one am genuinely positive that we will recuperate in half a month it might take a very long time until you're ready to turn a real benefit.
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
February 15, 2018, 05:13:41 AM
the right time to buy a bitcoin is at a low cost, so you have to exchange bitcoin at a low price it's just quick enough to increase it.
Activity: 144
February 15, 2018, 04:40:28 AM
There is actually no right time in buying but it's appropriate to do so when its value has decreased due to people's demand. Buy when a big number of people are already selling out of fear of losing profit for the reason that the bitcoin's value will decrease at that moment. Take advantage of people's weakness and take the opportunity for you to get an investment.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 15, 2018, 01:24:07 AM
Buy when people are in fear and sell when people are in greed. Always go against market FUD and manipulation. Thi best time to buy bitcoin was last week below 6500$.
I think that many are sorry for not buying it at a price of $ 6500, I think it's a cheap price, and a good chance. I know, bitcoin prices will rise again. but, try to wait for the price, or buy it at current prices, before the price reaches $ 10k.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 01:19:08 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

buying bitcoin is risky for everyone especially to the newbie like me.the best and the right time to buy bitcoin of course when the price is low.but it depends to yourself if can take the risky of buying bitcoin and if you are willing to take it buy now and wait when the price of bitcoin is going increase then you can sell it to earn a lot of bitcoin.you need to be positive and trust yourself first when you do something important like this.think wisely first before you make a decision and if you are ready to take the risk.so goodluck.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
February 15, 2018, 01:01:00 AM
Buy when people are in fear and sell when people are in greed. Always go against market FUD and manipulation. Thi best time to buy bitcoin was last week below 6500$.
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
February 15, 2018, 12:58:26 AM
I think it depends on you because for me now is the right time to invest don't wait for the lowest bitcoin price because we do not know when it comes as long as you gained profit even a little Smiley
Activity: 266
February 15, 2018, 12:36:58 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

The right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices fall, in February this time is the right time to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin prices fall and are expected in the next few weeks will increase again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
February 15, 2018, 12:25:56 AM

The best time to buy is when the price is low so that when price gets high you can gain a bigger profit.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
February 15, 2018, 12:22:02 AM

Well it depends on your own decision and it depends upon the price of a bitcoin and altcoin, but for my own opinion, when the bitcoin goes higher and higher at price, i'll suggest to you that you go enter it.

#ico.savedroid.com
Activity: 360
February 15, 2018, 12:12:01 AM
I think there is no right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is volatile we cannot say when is the pump or dump. But for me, it is the best time to buy bitcoin because of its dump lately. This our chance to buy more bitcoin to have a great amount of bitcoin and it will give us a good profits in the future. Always get the chance if bitcoin is in low value, this the chance and don’t miss the chance to have a great value of bitcoin. I want to take the risk because I think bitcoin will have a good future and it will give us a good profits in the future. Bitcoin is already recovering slowly until it last dump.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

i heard a lot from other people that the price of bitcoin is getting low,but in my own no matter it is we know that later on it will go up,so anytime is the time to buy bitcoin don't wait for tomorrow,if you have a money now then buy as many as you can.
Activity: 122
February 14, 2018, 10:38:01 PM
Whenever we can buy btc but if talking when the right time we must be careful also to up date issue price in the market. If the price of bitcoin according to our increase or decrease is right then it is the right time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 126
February 14, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when the price is high because during this time bitcoin  will double and triple your money
Activity: 345
February 14, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

I think there's no such thing as a right time to buy bitcoin. To be remembered, bitcoin's value is volatile which means its value is changing over time. I think you can only know when will bitcoin's value be at its best to be bought is by simply observing the happenings in the market so that you can have an idea if there's a pump coming or not and to make sure you can buy at a cheaper price.
Activity: 238
February 14, 2018, 07:25:17 PM
Waktu yang tepat untuk membeli btc adalah Now or never menurut saya harga btc sudah mulai menggeliat naik mumpung masih belum meroket jadi sekarang waktunya yang tepat untuk membeli btc.
Activity: 127
February 14, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

Its a right time to buy bitcoin because of the price is down it's your time to buy. Don't always the price in the market actually anytime is a good time to buy more bitcoin so you can use it to investment and earn more profit in the future.

When the market is down, it's a good moment to grab some cheap bitcoins. If you miss this, you won't be able to find another good time to get more bitcoins. The timing is really important for a good buying.
Pages:
Jump to: