Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 13. (Read 16402 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 06:29:23 PM
And now its time to buy BTC and wait Bullish trend. There is no high price to buy and there is no low price to sell.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 06:18:31 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Its a right time to buy bitcoin because of the price is down it's your time to buy. Don't always the price in the market actually anytime is a good time to buy more bitcoin so you can use it to investment and earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 01:35:23 PM
actually all the time just how good any time we see an opportunity or chance that good and right and the money to make the purchase because of the bitcoin bitcoin itself can't we predicted when the price will go up or down, then out of it before you do a purchase transaction you should need to monitor price movements so that when the price of the bitcoin was falling or under current prices.
I saw that many people who have knowledge about technical analysis, can be predicted the price of bitcoin will go up or down.
I agree that we can buy bitcoin at all the time because the price of bitcoin will always increase in the future but if you buy bitcoin at low price when its price is drop then you will get many profit in short time when its price increase again. Example if you bough bitcoin at $20k then now you have to wait long time to able to get profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
February 14, 2018, 01:04:56 PM
It's the easiest question ever Grin When you see that price decreasing you should start buying your coins and when it seems like pump better to sell and buy more later.
Activity: 294
February 14, 2018, 12:08:56 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

For me the best time to buy btc is now. Because it lower price. Thats the perfect time.

Yes, I agree that the best time to buy bitcoin is now. Take advantage on the low prices of bitcoin and other altcoins. There are good things lies behind the abnormal bitcoin performance now and that is to buy now and trade later.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
February 14, 2018, 06:20:14 AM
the best time to buy is when the price decreases and is at the lower enough rates. but for me to buy bitcoin at any time is the best time, because whatever the time we still have a chance to be able to benefit. the important thing is that we can benefit, do not need much because the most important is the stability of profit.

The best right time to buy bitcoin if the price of it is decreasing that time is so nice to buy because im sure you can get a great profit.investors buying a bitcoin on low pricing that strategy is using of investors because all investors know in the coming years bitcoin will expensive and that time you can sell it.me if i have a money and i can buy a bitcoin i will wait it in a lowest term price and i will buy because i know bitcoin is my hope to end my poverty.
Activity: 448
February 14, 2018, 05:14:09 AM
Now is quite a good time to buy it, the prices are not so high and I think that in time this investment will bring profit
Activity: 74
February 14, 2018, 04:45:14 AM
If you knew that you'd probably turn into a very rich person. But look, over the past couple of years, bitcoin has always had a big retracement in the January-February timeframe, followed by relative stagnation or moderate growth and then explosive growth later on in the year. If that pattern holds now is probably a good time to get in. Or the next dip, in any case.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 04:41:39 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when it is at its lowest. Just like last year, it is good to buy bitcoin is mid 2017, then sell it in December which has the highest point of btc in that year. This year we are expecting btc to go back to its high value and exceed it. 
Activity: 348
February 14, 2018, 03:51:45 AM

For me the best time to buy btc is now. Because it lower price. Thats the perfect time.

I think the right time to buy bitcoin is when you have extra money to buy and when the price is low. If the price is raise, that is also the right time to sell your bitcoin. In that way your money grow and boom.
Activity: 105
February 13, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 09, 2018, 10:03:17 AM
actually all the time just how good any time we see an opportunity or chance that good and right and the money to make the purchase because of the bitcoin bitcoin itself can't we predicted when the price will go up or down, then out of it before you do a purchase transaction you should need to monitor price movements so that when the price of the bitcoin was falling or under current prices.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
February 09, 2018, 09:06:59 AM

The bitcoin price now is falling, so it is better to buy bitcoin now because the value of it is so far affordable. If you buy now when the bitcoin rise up then you can earn a lot because your own bitcoin will rise too. It helps you to earn a lot. Be wise at buying bitcoin because for you to have a lot of money and for your security.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
February 09, 2018, 08:04:40 AM

a good time to buy bitcoin of course when bitcoin prices are low and I think this is a good time to buy because the bitcoin price is currently down and immediately buy do not miss this opportunity or you will regret
A lot of my professional traders in bitcoin told me that this is the best time because we will not get into this price again after this crisis because the price of bitcoin will be mooning more in the future and we should not ignore this price because this is one time big time opportunity and the best thing to do is to grab as much as you can or else like you said, they will regret.
Yes, Bitcoin dumped below $6,000 is impossible because in some country, the cost to pay for 1 BTC (mining) = ~ $6000 - $7000. It means the whale need to guarantee these people will not give up Bitcoin (turn of mining hardware because continue to mining = lose money). So, $6,000 or $5,000 will be the final price for the bottom price of this correction in Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
February 07, 2018, 08:35:30 AM
At the moment, a good time to buy it is not too high, and I think that any time will be suitable for its purchase
Activity: 194
February 07, 2018, 08:31:02 AM
if I'm the right time to buy bitcoin when the price drops / the lowest price when the price is cheap, then sell it when the price is high, let us profit, so it can be many times over
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 07, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

a good time to buy bitcoin of course when bitcoin prices are low and I think this is a good time to buy because the bitcoin price is currently down and immediately buy do not miss this opportunity or you will regret
A lot of my professional traders in bitcoin told me that this is the best time because we will not get into this price again after this crisis because the price of bitcoin will be mooning more in the future and we should not ignore this price because this is one time big time opportunity and the best thing to do is to grab as much as you can or else like you said, they will regret.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

Activity: 213
February 07, 2018, 05:01:42 AM
The right time to buy bitcoin is when you are feeling it. I don't say to my friends to buy bitcoin right now because they will have some words to speak out that is against to my opinion and they will just tell me that it is not a good idea so it is better to let them have the feeling or eagerness to buy bitcoin because that will give them satisfaction when they bought bitcoin.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
February 07, 2018, 04:09:19 AM
This time is the best time to buy bitcoin, the price I think is very cheap because we can get a price of only $ 7400, I am sure that the price will skyrocket in a short time so if we delay buy then tomorrow the price is already more than $ 8000 and continue to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: