Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to buy cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 23121 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
there is one more on extensive as investors might gains use with initial entrance through imo that is initial model offering to put of funds with early terms as possessing right with preemptive share as buying within the least of spread as the value might be still in lower bands.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
If you choose one of these methods, then it seems to me that this 2.buy when the price down (dump) is the best but of course this is not the main thing to look at when buying a coin on the market, however, according to technical analysis, this is a more correct decision.

It won’t work every time and i can guarantee it for sure.
If you go on choosing the coins whose value are down without proper research, then ultimately you will face losses.
IMO there is no perfect time to buy.
If you have enough money then just buy whenever you can with some proper research.
Get calls from pro traders and choose the coin to invest.
If you follow these pattern then you will definitely make some good profits.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I always think when is the right time to buy cryptocurrency and I've thought of several methods for choosing the right time to buy cryptocurrency, that is :
1. buy coin during ICO, IEO or STO;
2. buy when the price down (dump);
3. buy when the project has a good news;
4. buy when the price starts to increase (pump);
5. buy when coin from the project listed on big exchange;
6. buy when the project already has a product.
Then from the methods I have mentioned, which method is the most appropriate to buy cryptocurrency or is there another method that you can suggest to buy cryptocurrency at the right time?

Totally agree on No. 5!! This gives more time for a crypto to rise up all you need to do is accumulate and provide volume. Buy in bulks coz things will go sideways once the hype is gone. Huge volumes on new listing provide huge profit. Been doing this entirely on every listing on KuCoin.

Actually projects need a good and a popular exchange in order to have more liquidity in the market, the better the exchange is the better for the project. Binance, KuCoin and Uniswap are the three exchanges that are really popular nowadays for the new projects but investing on IEO/ICO too is a good decision specially when it has been hosted by a good platform
Activity: 1064
Merit: 300
If you choose one of these methods, then it seems to me that this 2.buy when the price down (dump) is the best but of course this is not the main thing to look at when buying a coin on the market, however, according to technical analysis, this is a more correct decision.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
I prefer buying a coin when it already has a real product and listed in big exchanges. This can make a lower chance to hold a bad coin on the wallet. Also, this can avoid a severe pump of the price after buying the coin. I have some experience buying new coins from small exchanges, I can tell you it is very risky. There are too many new coins that result in a very low volume there. And finally, the price drops significantly because of too low demands.

Defining "real product" is problematic in cryptocurrency sector. I would define a coin or token as a "real product" only if it is having an established real life usage. And such coins are very rare and as per my calculation they number in two digits. Most of the projects have very good ideas. But the problem is with translating these ideas into real products.
Activity: 42
I always think when is the right time to buy cryptocurrency and I've thought of several methods for choosing the right time to buy cryptocurrency, that is :
Then from the methods I have mentioned, which method is the most appropriate to buy cryptocurrency or is there another method that you can suggest to buy cryptocurrency at the right time?

Totally agree on No. 5!! This gives more time for a crypto to rise up all you need to do is accumulate and provide volume. Buy in bulks coz things will go sideways once the hype is gone. Huge volumes on new listing provide huge profit. Been doing this entirely on every listing on KuCoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21

At the present time I don't recommend for you to purchase a cryptocurrency in light of the fact that the price is high, or in the event that you need to follow the promotion, at that point proceed to attempt it.  That is the essential thing you need to know when you are purchasing a cryptocurrency.
There are a few different ways and techniques to consider when you are purchasing cryptocurrency, all you simply require to recollect is purchase when the price of the cryptocurrency that you need to purchase is low and sell when the price of the mint piece or token that you have purchase is high.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
for me, it is very easy to determine when to buy cryptocurrency, yeah and now is the right time !, why?
because the price of Bitcoin has corrected and reached support, and altcoin prices are also very cheap, compared to prices during the first of altcoin season, altcoins can reach new ath in altcoin season v2, many experts believe that altcoins will be superior in this season.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
There is no issue to purchase crypto while pumping begins. Numerous individuals purchase during this time. The majority of them expect a major upward move and wish to sell their coin when it arrive at top. Purchasing crypto when the price arrived at low is a good decision. But it would be most exceedingly awful choice if you purchase crypto while the price is ceaselessly dropping. I will say, you can purchase while the price is pumping but make sure to sell before it begin to drop
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
in my own opinion the right time to buy is after doing your research, cause all the things you listed aren't guaranteed to bring profit, especially buying the dump of an altcoin, cause buying a coin just because it dumped doesn't mean it's going to pump back up, most times it continues to dump that way until its goes back zero and eventually die, so be careful do a good research before buying any altcoin  to avoid losing your money.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

thats right, but i will buy any cryptocurrency when a big updates coming to the project,
such as development updates, or maybe listed on bit exchange, because mostly i will get a good profit in short period time
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
My advice is to buy whenever you want, because you will definitely get profit from investing in cryptocurrency (cryptocurrency prices will definitely continue to increase), but of course you have to choose the right cryptocurrency to invest, so you don't lose your money and cryptocurrency that I recommend for you to invest is :
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. 0chain
4. CTSI
5. Polkadot
although for now I am only investing in Ethereum, because I believe the price of Ethereum will increase soon and reach its ATH price or even create a new ATH price.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
your predictions are pretty good but the market doesn't always move according to our predictions, but at least you make preparations for it.
if indeed you have been in the crypto market for a long time then you will know the real market conditions.
That's why it's called prediction mate because nothing is certain about all of that , it is like a gambling when you are aiming for Luck to find the right to bet .

That is why the best way still is Holding because at least we have enough time to decide and wait , not like in Day trading that we are only relying in single faith and if we fail then that's the end of our capital.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
your predictions are pretty good but the market doesn't always move according to our predictions, but at least you make preparations for it.
if indeed you have been in the crypto market for a long time then you will know the real market conditions.
Activity: 17
Buy when the price has been stable for weeks or days, I have done this thrice and the coin I invested either pumped a little or pumped big. It's not proven though, that this is usually the case but IN MY CASE It does happen.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Firstly need to know "how the project is", which is depend on your expriance & knowledge about crypto industry.those can help you to realise that when to buy Crypto.people buy tokens during ico but lose their assests mostly cause difficult to identify legit project.so necessary to daily learn things about crypto industry that help you to become  expart.good news and exchange listing, both may perfect time to buy tokens but should aware to follow this technic if token already raised so high

No one in good mind wants to lose their money, it's always best to understand the project before jumping in.

Every traders / investors who wanted to earn from this market should do their DYOR before doing anything, those who  have a good knowledge about this market always have better chances in perfectly place their investment to the right project and be able to compensate with their capital.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
from my personal experience in trading in the market, I will buy altcoins only when the price is cheap and in my opinion it is done by most traders, besides that we can actually take advantage of market conditions that are stagnant and bullish because that way we can carefully take the opportunity for the moment of take profit action where basically the altcoin price is experiencing a decline and when that happens of course it is the right time for us to enter the market.
Activity: 799
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Firstly need to know "how the project is", which is depend on your expriance & knowledge about crypto industry.those can help you to realise that when to buy Crypto.people buy tokens during ico but lose their assests mostly cause difficult to identify legit project.so necessary to daily learn things about crypto industry that help you to become  expart.good news and exchange listing, both may perfect time to buy tokens but should aware to follow this technic if token already raised so high
Activity: 46
The above mentioned method are all good but like I always said luck has it role to play 😉 studying a project and knowing what to expect from them is better, you need to see the way am following #OROPOCKET back to back of course they say where a man's money is that's where his heart is too. Do due diligence before you jump into any project or coin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
Actually, of all the options that you mention, you can buy it at any time according to the results of the research you have done, why do I say that? because everyone has their own way of taking advantage
there are those who like to buy in ICO, IEO or other and there are also those who like to buy when it is listed, so it all depends on you
Pages:
Jump to: