Pages:
Author

Topic: When the government forbids cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 14615 times)

copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
I think cryptocurrency will not be easily lost even though the government prohibits cryptocurrency, crypto is a technology and in the future it will be bigger.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
If the government bans cryptocurrency then we can not do anything about it. I`m happy that in my country, cryptocurrency is not forbidden and many people are benefiting from cryptocurrency. Crypto currency helps a lot of people in my country, specially that we belong to the third world country.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
Indeed, sometimes this government does not side with the people sometimes what they prohibit for the people but that is what they use to enrich themselves, and we are forbidden to invest in the cryptocurenncy world but they invest a considerable amount there and take considerable profits  also

Some governments forbid cryptocurrecy as they don't study and look its fundamental on how it give peoples accommodation in a way to earn appropriably. It actually develope promisingly with huge potential that been resemble by many. And I think it is about adoptation to conquer its development be recognize its viable fundamentals.
it's true that if the government sees a positive value it will benefit and the community will receive the impact such as the benefits of tourism and so on
Activity: 1442
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Indeed, sometimes this government does not side with the people sometimes what they prohibit for the people but that is what they use to enrich themselves, and we are forbidden to invest in the cryptocurenncy world but they invest a considerable amount there and take considerable profits  also

Some governments forbid cryptocurrecy as they don't study and look its fundamental on how it give peoples accommodation in a way to earn appropriably. It actually develope promisingly with huge potential that been resemble by many. And I think it is about adoptation to conquer its development be recognize its viable fundamentals.
for now it is a good opportunity to allow bitcoin for the government, so there will be many citizens who have bitcoin assets, so that it will help their economic life and the country
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
It is so sad that the government of some countries are trying so hard to  make cryptocurrency unusable in their country. Government generally like to have control over the affairs of the people they govern. Their action should be more the eason why more people should embrace the digital currency market. The government sees the cryptocurrency market as a force to reckon with. In the end, the people will have the final say.
absolutely right, in many countries many governments refuse because they are afraid of being used for crime
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
It should be noted that the government is very reluctant to legalize cryptocurrency. This process is too slow and difficult. It realizes that it is unable to really control it. In these cases, under the pressure of citizens, it still does it, although it tries to limit their circulation.
It is forbidden to circulate cryptocurrency where governments have signs of authoritarianism and where the rights of citizens are ignored.
The concern of the government is when one day it will buble. because cryptocurrency itself also has a high enough risk in terms of investment aspects. different from stocks or gold. the supply of bitcoin cannot be added. and if the price increase continues to decline one day buble is something that will be feared
I have the same thoughts as you. When governments let people free to invest comfortably in the crypto market, it will happen a lot of negative aspects.
1. The source of money circulating in financial markets will be narrowed because people invest heavily in the crypto market.
2. The crypto market can make people become greedy and new people are often easy to lose money due to fomo effects => that country's money will be lost due to people's losses.
3. When the bitcoin bubble breaks again, a large portion of the population will be greatly affected and the government still cannot control this.
I think these are the three main reasons why governments do not want their country to be free to trade crypto.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
It should be noted that the government is very reluctant to legalize cryptocurrency. This process is too slow and difficult. It realizes that it is unable to really control it. In these cases, under the pressure of citizens, it still does it, although it tries to limit their circulation.
It is forbidden to circulate cryptocurrency where governments have signs of authoritarianism and where the rights of citizens are ignored.
The concern of the government is when one day it will buble. because cryptocurrency itself also has a high enough risk in terms of investment aspects. different from stocks or gold. the supply of bitcoin cannot be added. and if the price increase continues to decline one day buble is something that will be feared
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
You did not say what country you are talking about but such country is suppose to look at the positive side to cryptocurrency and the fact that so many countries have started being positive on it.
maybe it's the hope of all investors who want all countries and governments to legalize crypto currency as the prevailing currency but until now the government in my country still prohibits transactions directly using crypto currencies to conduct transactions directly and that means that in my country the government has not directly legalize the crypto currency as the virtual money that applies
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Well is bad when governments forbid crypto, and maybe some people will try to search a way to use it, but i wish that governments don't forbid crypto and only put regulations where is need.
Activity: 1050
February 13, 2019, 11:49:49 PM
Cryptocurrency is useful in so many ways that the government needs to ban it one by one. Its sad that they limit their people freedom on choosing their own investment and they blocked your opportunity to earn more. After bitcoin's launch to the world, im sure your country will change their mind and go back to using crypto again.
Of course the government prohibits the use of cryptocurrency in his country after going through research and studies on cryptocurrency, whether it has a beneficial or adverse effect.
Besides that, cryptocurrency makes the citizens easier or difficult to use, because it requires technology that not all residents can use it.
Of course the internet network as the most vital means also needs to be known to be used maximally.
right, the government must have made a calculation in advance, whether crypto will have a good or bad impact on the country, so the government has a basis for determining policies, if the government prohibits crypto in its country, of course there are many obstacles that must be faced, so that legalized
in some countries it still prohibits the use of all types of cryptocurrency, the government is very serious about banning cryptocurrency and in my opinion the government prohibits the use of cryptocurrency maybe because of the influence of some local institutions that feel disadvantaged by cryptocurrency.
They are one of those who are having no economical development if they have they must know how important crypto currency is and how beneficial it is to make our economy stable, thankfully in my country there is no such issue because my country government is well aware of all benefits and all establishments that cryptocurrencies can bring in my country.
lucky you are in that country, so there is no problem to create cryptocurrency, different in my country, where the government forbids it to transact, but can still have crypto, of course this hinders the development of crypto in my country
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
February 13, 2019, 06:44:33 AM
in some countries it still prohibits the use of all types of cryptocurrency, the government is very serious about banning cryptocurrency and in my opinion the government prohibits the use of cryptocurrency maybe because of the influence of some local institutions that feel disadvantaged by cryptocurrency.
of course they feel aggrieved because the existence of cryptocurrency is bringing down local currency users,
because it is turning to crypto, there is no mutualism advantage, so the government do that?
you are wrong mate  . the use of crypto does not result for fiat user to lessen because crypto user's must need a fiat before they can buy a crypto and crypto cant be also used anywhere . crypto is only useful online  but fiats can be used on almost anything or everywhere . sky and space is only your limit .  this why government should never ban crypto because crypto dont harm any business .
look at the long term when cryptocurrency is increasingly used by everyone, then people can use bitcoin like using fiat,
then the use of fiat will certainly be much reduced. I think we all know about that
Activity: 476
February 13, 2019, 05:32:49 AM
When the government forbids cryptocurrency

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
They see huge profits being lost for themselves
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

It can affect the cryptocurrency community if some governments will forbids cryptocurrency. The users will become afraid to use cryptocurrency if it is illegal in their country. They will face many consequences if these governments find outs that they are using cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
February 13, 2019, 01:23:10 AM
If the government of your country forbids you from making use of Bitcoin or anything cryptocurrency, then you should respect the law and not try to do things that are not allowed there.

There are lots of places where the use of cryptocurrency is not allowed because their government believes that cryptocurrency will bring harm to the countries economy or such. It’s left for them to decide, whether they believe it’s bad or good, it’s up to them.
I also follow the government regulations in my country of origin, I have never used bitcoin or other crypto currencies here. because our country still prohibits it. I can only save the crypto currency that I have to exchange it for FIAT currency for me to use in this country.
Activity: 1162
February 12, 2019, 07:48:02 AM
Cryptocurrency is useful in so many ways that the government needs to ban it one by one. Its sad that they limit their people freedom on choosing their own investment and they blocked your opportunity to earn more. After bitcoin's launch to the world, im sure your country will change their mind and go back to using crypto again.
Of course the government prohibits the use of cryptocurrency in his country after going through research and studies on cryptocurrency, whether it has a beneficial or adverse effect.
Besides that, cryptocurrency makes the citizens easier or difficult to use, because it requires technology that not all residents can use it.
Of course the internet network as the most vital means also needs to be known to be used maximally.
right, the government must have made a calculation in advance, whether crypto will have a good or bad impact on the country, so the government has a basis for determining policies, if the government prohibits crypto in its country, of course there are many obstacles that must be faced, so that legalized
of course they feel aggrieved because the existence of cryptocurrency is bringing down local currency users,
because it is turning to crypto, there is no mutualism advantage, so the government do that?
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 12, 2019, 06:30:21 AM
Not all country banned bitcoin, there are only few of it, but even then there is still some country who are in the verge of either accepting or not, because to them it may affect their  economic and industrial system but in the other side if they accept it will help boost their country to success.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
February 12, 2019, 02:27:52 AM
Activity: 854
when the government prohibits crypto currencies we cannot do anything, the government has the authority with all forms of regulations, many countries will give severe sanctions to people who invest in crypto currencies, we can only hope that the government will legalize the crypto currency
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
if I think that if the government prohibits cryptocurrency it will be an obstacle to crypto development and will be an influence for crypto experiencing an increase in the price of every coin in it
of course that will happen, because the presence of the government will increase investor confidence, with government licensing, meaning there is a legal basis for regulating cryptocurrency. but I think it's only a matter of time, because the development of the times must be followed later, so that the wheels of the economy can spin
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
if I think that if the government prohibits cryptocurrency it will be an obstacle to crypto development and will be an influence for crypto experiencing an increase in the price of every coin in it
Pages:
Jump to: