Pages:
Author

Topic: When the government forbids cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 14615 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 08:30:50 AM
When the government forbids cryptocurrency

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
They see huge profits being lost for themselves
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

Its really sad that some governments didnt allow cryptocurrency to enter some country. We cant stop them knowing that they really hate bitcoin and will do everything just to end bitcoin. Even though that is quite impossible. Bitcoin is still working for 10 years and I know bitcoin is improving day by day , never feel hopeless time will come and they will realize there mistake of not choosing crypto that may help their economy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 03:11:16 AM
The government has been, and will continue to ban, bitcoin. As long as bitcoin exists and develops, the government always has moves to limit them

I am believe in near future government will regulate cryptocurrency as currency. If government recognize crypto as currency, it will increasing industry in tourism. More tourist will come and spend their crypto and government will earn more taxes
Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
November 30, 2018, 10:09:23 PM
 For the one who knows how to use the Internet, it’s not so important whether Bitcoin is prohibited in his country or not. No one can force you not to do what you want, no one can forbid you to trade in cryptocurrency, if you have such a desire. You can register on almost any exchange and you will not need to ask anyone for permission.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
November 30, 2018, 10:07:02 PM
Yeah, people should be allowed to buy and sell crypto freely, it is a matter of personal freedom.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
November 30, 2018, 09:22:20 PM
Some governments are banning cryptocurrencies blindly because their neighbouring countries are doing so. Others have ulterior motive for banning cryptocurrency which may include the decentralized nature of crypto which does not allow any central authoritative body to have full control over the transactions.
In some few years to come, when the market will increase in its demand, these same governments will be the ones to retrace their statements  against cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
November 30, 2018, 04:37:58 PM
When the government forbids the crypto currency in the country,  then the holders of coins in that country are not comfortable to use bitcoin especially to establishment and other industries because aside from investments of bitcoin this currency is used for payments and any transactions that involve currency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

The government forbids cryptocurrency because they think it will have a negative effect in the economy and they believe in false news that cryptocurrency is just a scheme to trick people to invest their money in crypto, which is not true.
although the government prohibits cryptocurrency but there are still many people who can still use cryptocurrency as their job. yes maybe the negative effects are caused by irresponsible people like digital scammers and criminals.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
November 30, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

The government forbids cryptocurrency because they think it will have a negative effect in the economy and they believe in false news that cryptocurrency is just a scheme to trick people to invest their money in crypto, which is not true.
Activity: 812
November 30, 2018, 12:45:28 PM
In the Netherlands we already have to pay taxes on cryptocurrencys...
There's a country that cryptocurrency is prohibited to used because their government have mindset that it is not good for their community, and they only know that it used as payment in doing illegal transactions, and that's the other reason why they not allow crypto to used in their country. Also  most of Government want to oppose rules and laws and want to have control in anything but crypto is decentralized, and because of that they can only forbid it.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 10:09:52 AM
In the Netherlands we already have to pay taxes on cryptocurrencys...
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
November 30, 2018, 09:04:25 AM

I guess that you are referring to India?Since the Rural Bank of India is in high declines for crypto relationships,or maybe i am wrong
But getting into this,you country is one of those who think that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are a threat either to the government or economy things that they will surely regrets when time comes of realization.so if i were you,better buy and buy crypto and hold them until your country finally adapt this community and by then for sure you will become richer
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
November 30, 2018, 07:13:58 AM
when a government regulates the use of btc it will be able to tax and earn on top of that, but many may give up exchanging btc for fiat due to high rates in some countries, and a very complicated process for some countries that are high inflation!
Activity: 271
November 30, 2018, 05:36:58 AM
Are you a friend of India? The ban on cryptocurrency is only temporary. The cryptocurrency that will be concentrated in the future will coexist with the scattered cryptocurrency. At that time, the government will open up the use of cryptocurrency. Now cryptocurrency is easily abused by scammers and is not suitable for full openness, but they cannot stop it. Any purchase of an investor.
Activity: 854
November 22, 2018, 01:34:54 AM
if the government prohibits crypto currency to be used I think we cannot do anything but I am sure crypto currencies will develop and will be accepted by all countries in line with the times and technology
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 11:42:35 PM
The government prohibits cryptocurrency when there is no understanding on its part why this asset is needed at the moment.
For the government, cryptocurrency is not urgent at this time, so it is not a problem forbidding its use. However, the government sees more value than the blockchain, a technology used by bitcoin because it can be implemented to improve efficiency and security.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2018, 02:02:01 PM
They can ban cryptocurrencies involvement with the real world but they cannot stop your use of it. There is no way they can control your use of it for transactions etc. It sucks they're doing this but there's also a limitation on how much they can do.
Some government never want something in their country in which they have no control. And Because of cryptocurrency decentralised nature government cannot control it. It the main reason behind this topic. Another reason is tax. Because of cryptocurrency digital nature their user does not pay tax to their government and this thing affects an country economy in a negative way. Another thing because heavy cryptocurrency uses in their country by their people ultimately affects their national currency rate and bank profits. So these are some reason because of which many government ban it in their country.
Activity: 383
November 08, 2018, 10:24:24 PM
when the government forbids crypto currencies what we can do, the government forbids of course there are strong reasons of course the reason they say about everything that results is negative, maybe someday the government will also see the positive side of what is produced from crypto currencies
Activity: 700
November 08, 2018, 08:29:42 PM
I am believe many country will regulate bitcoin and cryptocurrency in near future. Government can not avoid the technology and people will find a way to access cryptocurrency.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 08, 2018, 01:30:06 PM
in my opinion the government sees that the presence of crypto can harm them with free transactions without taxes. and also state banks are threatened with existing investor investors moving with the presence of bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 08, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

It is true that some countries are starting to ban crypto currency. They want to secure their people and investors from cryptocurrency risk. However, as more and more people adapt crypto, I am sure some countries might start supporting it again.
Pages:
Jump to: